Board index Championship Leigh Centurions More signings???

Post subject: More signings???
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Taken from Love Rugby League.

Leigh willing to splash the cash

Leigh Centurions have made a number of high profile signings as the season has gone on and they are not finished yet as they aim for promotion to Super League.

John Duffy’s side have brought in the likes of Jordan Thompson, Cory Parterson, Liam Forsyth, Liam Hood, Gareth Hock and James Laithwaite to the club part way through 2019. Leigh owner Derek Beaumont wants to help get his hometown club back into Super League before the 2021 TV deal is struck as the top tier’s funding will be far superior the that of the Championship. Leigh are expected to make more signings in the coming weeks.

Post subject: Re: More signings???
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:09 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

No chickens being counted in Vancouver but we are certainly a team with some momentum and a positive vibe right now. Really enjoying this season, and a couple more additions could make it very interesting going forward.

I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:15 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Vancouver Leyther wrote:No chickens being counted in Vancouver but we are certainly a team with some momentum and a positive vibe right now. Really enjoying this season, and a couple more additions could make it very interesting going forward.

Good Morning VL,up with toothache at the moment, which is why I’m on line now.
I heard a few good vibes very positive ones that Ryan B may well return very soon,I really hope so.I hope these painkillers kick in soon. :PRAY:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:27 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
charlie caroli wrote:Good Morning VL,up with toothache at the moment, which is why I’m on line now.
I heard a few good vibes very positive ones that Ryan B may well return very soon,I really hope so.I hope these painkillers kick in soon. :PRAY:

Ian, try this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:37 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Cokey wrote:Ian, try this.

Derek , that’s what I feel like doing.lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:37 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Good morning Charlie. I hope the pain killers kick in quickly and that RB is quickly on board to help with an added psychological boost. Thanks for boosting my evening mood with the news

I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:05 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Ok so I’m still not counting them, but I am getting a few scraps together to tempt them into a group to make it easier if needed ;)

"Come On You Leigh !"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:15 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

charlie caroli wrote:Good Morning VL,up with toothache at the moment, which is why I’m on line now.

Here's a good tip, Charlie. Freeze a bottle of water and keep it pressed against side tooth. It numb the gum. Works a treat.

Ronnie and Reggie - We don't like Norfern "Numpty" Geezers with flat caps and we HATE whippets.

It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com