WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ryan Shaw
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:06 pm
Posted by maurice on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:06 pm
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 236
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16450
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
Imagine Hull getting to the CCF and having an injury crisis but the lads couldn't play due to playing Batley, we aint going to win it so lets give the squad a run out and focus on the 1895 for a day at Wembley
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:01 pm
Posted by atomic on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:01 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 578
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6018
maurice wrote:
Imagine Hull getting to the CCF and having an injury crisis but the lads couldn't play due to playing Batley, we aint going to win it so lets give the squad a run out and focus on the 1895 for a day at Wembley


Which cup competition is the more financially beneficial to the club?
Image
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:57 pm
Posted by maurice on Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:57 pm
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 236
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16450
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
1895
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:57 am
Posted by atomic on Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:57 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 578
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6018
maurice wrote:
1895


Not really an answer Mo. If Mr Beaumont’s business gains from it then good call. Does it? What’s a quarter final worth these days in the CC.

Have you got a new pair of blinkers this season?
Image
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:28 am
Posted by Vancouver Leyther on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:28 am
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 230
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 3377
Location: Vancouver, Canada
atomic wrote:
Not really an answer Mo. If Mr Beaumont’s business gains from it then good call. Does it? What’s a quarter final worth these days in the CC.

Have you got a new pair of blinkers this season?


Well it seems to be an answer to the question as originally asked. :wink:
I also don’t think Maurice has blinkers, he seems to be a loyal supporter with a bit of extra knowledge every so often, and sense of humour.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:15 am
Posted by atomic on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:15 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 578
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6018
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
Well it seems to be an answer to the question as originally asked. :wink:
I also don’t think Maurice has blinkers, he seems to be a loyal supporter with a bit of extra knowledge every so often, and sense of humour.


He also carries his own opinion without debate..
Image
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:42 pm
Posted by maurice on Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:42 pm
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 236
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16450
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
atomic wrote:
He also carries his own opinion without debate..


You asked a direct question and got a direct answer, what's your problem?
Re: Ryan Shaw
Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:37 pm
Posted by atomic on Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:37 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 578
Rep Position: th / 78,109

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6018
maurice wrote:
You asked a direct question and got a direct answer, what's your problem?


You gave an opinion of binning the CC as they won’t win. Take the 1895 cup on for a day in Wembley.

They are in the bag for the next round in the CC. Do you still disagree?
Image
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,046,23778478,1094,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
GOLD COAST
10-40
CRONULLA
TODAY 08:30
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
BRISBANE
TODAY 10:35
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
v
PENRITH
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)