RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Brendan Elliot
Brendan Elliot Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:49 pm  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 11828
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
Image
Re: Brendan Elliot Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:53 pm  

User avatarJack Gaskell wrote:
Jack Gaskell User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:38 am
Posts: 17
Yes, according to the online article today in Total Rugby League. Funny how the original press speculation came from a Yorkshire syndicated paper. How or why the Yorkie press got hold of, or at the very least were prepared to put to print, the story first is anyone's guess.
If, as seems likely, his signing is true then i really hope that his serious knee injury from last August is well and truly mended and that we have not taken a punt on a partially recovered player.
If he is totally fit then he may well be the very type of signing we need. He will also provide very useful competition where i think it is very much needed - the back 3 - in which case if i was Ryan Brierley i would be looking over my shoulder with a touch of anxiety. Having been awarded squad number 1 it might not count for anything when the first team selections are made!!
Welcome to Leigh Brendan if all of this is true.
Graduate of Firs Maternity Home
Re: Brendan Elliot Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 pm  

satanicmills wrote:
satanicmills Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 am
Posts: 123
Jack Gaskell wrote:
Yes, according to the online article today in Total Rugby League. Funny how the original press speculation came from a Yorkshire syndicated paper. How or why the Yorkie press got hold of, or at the very least were prepared to put to print, the story first is anyone's guess.
If, as seems likely, his signing is true then i really hope that his serious knee injury from last August is well and truly mended and that we have not taken a punt on a partially recovered player.
If he is totally fit then he may well be the very type of signing we need. He will also provide very useful competition where i think it is very much needed - the back 3 - in which case if i was Ryan Brierley i would be looking over my shoulder with a touch of anxiety. Having been awarded squad number 1 it might not count for anything when the first team selections are made!!
Welcome to Leigh Brendan if all of this is true.



Caught bomb landed left leg.

Say acl 6-9 months from August.
Re: Brendan Elliot Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:39 pm  

User avatarCokey wrote:
Cokey User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 11828
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
satanicmills wrote:
Caught bomb landed left leg.

Say acl 6-9 months from August.


Here's the video
Image
Re: Brendan Elliot Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:57 pm  

User avataratomic wrote:
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 6253
Did he have surgery?
Image
Re: Brendan Elliot Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:26 am  

ploinerrhino wrote:
ploinerrhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am
Posts: 1647
Massive gamble on fitness alone plus he only averages about 9 games per season in the A.R.L
Re: Brendan Elliot Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:43 am  

satanicmills wrote:
satanicmills Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 am
Posts: 123
atomic wrote:
Did he have surgery?



Yes unfortunately according to manly physio report reconstruction
Re: Brendan Elliot Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:52 am  

User avatarmaurice wrote:
maurice User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2002 4:26 pm
Posts: 16480
Location: A rose between 2 thorns
ploinerrhino wrote:
Massive gamble on fitness alone plus he only averages about 9 games per season in the A.R.L



Scores a lot more than Ryan Hall in the NRL though.

Course its a gamble but he seems to be backing himself and has years in front of him
Re: Brendan Elliot Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:51 am  

User avatarKennedy wrote:
Kennedy User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:25 pm
Posts: 358
To be announced @ 8pm this evening. ?
Re: Brendan Elliot Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 pm  

ploinerrhino wrote:
ploinerrhino Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:26 am
Posts: 1647
maurice wrote:
Scores a lot more than Ryan Hall in the NRL though.

Course its a gamble but he seems to be backing himself and has years in front of him



Great comment , i know who has been the best of the 2 though and i know even at their respective ages which one i would prefer in my team .
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], maurice, Red City, reffy, Vancouver Leyther and 123 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,143,5431,45978,5444,559LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 18th Apr
NRL RND: 6 St.George14-20NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 6 NQL Cowboys30-18Canterbury
CH RND: 2 Bradford27-26Halifax
CH RND: 2 Swinton6-36Featherstone
CH RND: 2 Whitehaven29-20Newcastle
CH RND: 2 York14-20Sheffield
WSL RND: 1 BradfordW0-86St.HelensW
WSL RND: 1 WiganW52-8Wire W
WSL RND: 1 CastlefordW40-6FeatherstoneW
WSL RND: 1 LeedsW68-16YorkW
SL RND: 3 Hull FC14-14Warrington
Sat 17th Apr
CH RND: 2 Toulouse24-0LondonB
NRL RND: 6 Manly36-0Gold Coast
NRL RND: 6 Souths18-14Wests
NRL RND: 6 Canberra10-35Parramatta
CH RND: 2 Batley48-10Oldham
CH RND: 2 Widnes14-22Dewsbury
SL RND: 3 Catalans42-6Salford
Fri 16th Apr
NRL RND: 6 Newcastle26-22Cronulla
NRL RND: 6 Melbourne20-4Sydney
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 6
 PLDFADIFFPNTS
Penrith 6 160 38 122 12
Parramatta 6 151 90 61 10
Souths 6 161 74 87 10
Sydney 6 164 78 86 8
Melbourne 6 160 74 86 8
St.George 6 143 107 36 8
 
Canberra 6 113 125 -12 6
Newcastle 6 127 142 -15 6
NZ Warriors 6 113 116 -3 6
Gold Coast 6 124 115 9 6
Cronulla 6 126 120 6 4
NQL Cowboys 6 100 189 -89 4
Manly 6 83 168 -85 4
Brisbane 6 80 147 -67 2
Wests 6 108 178 -70 2
Canterbury 6 52 204 -152 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 5
 PLDFADIFFPNTSDIFFWP%
St.Helens 3 88 12 76 6 733.33 100.00
Wigan 3 73 30 43 6 243.33 100.00
Castleford 3 91 38 53 6 239.47 100.00
Catalans 3 91 44 47 6 206.82 100.00
Hull FC 3 71 28 43 5 253.57 83.33
Warrington 3 70 47 23 3 148.94 50.00
 
Leeds 3 44 59 -15 2 74.58 33.33
Hull KR 3 53 78 -25 2 67.95 33.33
Huddersfield 3 44 67 -23 0 65.67 0.00
Leigh 3 46 116 -70 0 39.66 0.00
Wakefield 3 34 96 -62 0 35.42 0.00
Salford 3 16 106 -90 0 15.09 0.00
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 2
 PLDFADIFFPNTS
Sheffield 2 70 26 44 4
Toulouse 2 45 6 39 4
Featherstone 2 64 24 40 4
Dewsbury 2 39 22 17 4
Halifax 2 73 41 32 2
Oldham 2 38 68 -30 2
 
Whitehaven 2 37 37 0 2
Batley 2 66 38 28 2
Bradford 2 39 76 -37 2
Newcastle 2 50 59 -9 1
Widnes 2 44 52 -8 1
Swinton 2 26 64 -38 0
York 2 20 41 -21 0
LondonB 2 14 71 -57 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 5
 PLDFADIFFPNTS
Rochdale 0 0 0 0 0
Barrow 0 0 0 0 0
LondonS 0 0 0 0 0
West Wales 0 0 0 0 0
Doncaster 0 0 0 0 0
Keighley 0 0 0 0 0
 
Coventry 0 0 0 0 0
Workington 0 0 0 0 0
Hunslet 0 0 0 0 0
Crusaders 0 0 0 0 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPNTS
St.HelensW 1 86 0 86 2
LeedsW 1 68 16 52 2
WiganW 1 52 8 44 2
CastlefordW 1 40 6 34 2
WakefieldW 0 0 0 0 0
Hudds W 0 0 0 0 0
 
FeatherstoneW 1 6 40 -34 0
Wire W 1 8 52 -44 0
YorkW 1 16 68 -52 0
BradfordW 1 0 86 -86 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X