WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SL team of the month
SL team of the month Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:23 pm  

User avatarGahan wrote:
Gahan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:55 am
Posts: 7911
1. Brett Hodgson (Huddersfield Giants)
2. Dave Halley (Wakefield Wildcats)
3. Michael Shenton (Castleford Tigers)
4. Matt Gidley (St. Helens)
5. Shaun Aiscough (Wigan Warriors)
6. Tony Martin (Wakefield Wildcats)
7. Michael Dobson (Hull KR)
8. Tony Puletua (St. Helens)
9. Brad Drew (Wakefield Wildcats)
10. Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos)
11. Andy Raleigh (Huddersfield Giants)
12. Danny Tickle (Hull FC)
13. Lee Radford (Hull FC)

Coach of the month was John Kear
Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 pm  

User avatarWadski wrote:
Wadski User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:01 pm
Posts: 10446
Location: On the naughty step
I guess Friday was not included. I'll bet Bretts not in there next month after those passes inside the final 20m.
For the latest Giants News on Twitter first: Click Here Now!

FREE STUFF
We're Claret and Gold
Re: SL team of the month Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:26 pm  

User avatarwhiplash wrote:
whiplash User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Posts: 453
Gahan wrote:
1. Brett Hodgson (Huddersfield Giants)
2. Dave Halley (Wakefield Wildcats)
3. Michael Shenton (Castleford Tigers)
4. Matt Gidley (St. Helens)
5. Shaun Aiscough (Wigan Warriors)
6. Tony Martin (Wakefield Wildcats)
7. Michael Dobson (Hull KR)
8. Tony Puletua (St. Helens)
9. Brad Drew (Wakefield Wildcats)
10. Kylie Leuluai (Leeds Rhinos)
11. Andy Raleigh (Huddersfield Giants)
12. Danny Tickle (Hull FC)
13. Lee Radford (Hull FC)

Coach of the month was John Kear


Are there two seperate teams of the month? Because Horne was 6 in the other one, Radford wasn't in it at all, and puletua and at 11 i'm sure
Craig Bellamy: "We're not boxers, we're footy players, and we've got to keep reminding ourselves of that. We're not too worried about getting bashed, believe me. We've got Michael Crocker."
Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:57 pm  

Murphy wrote:
Murphy Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:34 pm
Posts: 639
How can Earl be 4th second row? He only played for 5 minutes!
Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 am  

User avatarWadski wrote:
Wadski User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:01 pm
Posts: 10446
Location: On the naughty step
Murphy wrote:
How can Earl be 4th second row? He only played for 5 minutes!


But he played bloody well for those 5 minutes!
For the latest Giants News on Twitter first: Click Here Now!

FREE STUFF
We're Claret and Gold

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,118,39862578,4374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X