Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wildcats (a)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

GIANTSRL wrote:won 3 from our last 4 now, finally got a settled spine of the team who will keep improving

beat the wildcats 3 times last season so lets hope for more, we know its their cup final every time they pay us and measure their season of success on finishing above the giants.

not sure if we will see any new faces from the injury list.... would like to see clough back to give english a rest.

I can't tell you how much you are not a derby, not even close, you may have a derby against the Wildcats whoever they are. Trinity have some heritage and history and you don't enter it very often.

For your benefit these are our derbies - read and dream.

Castleford
Leeds
Featherstone

The above are real derbies, it's just someting you don't have.

We base the sucess of our season most notably against Cas - a real rivalry. :SUBMISSION:

SUPPORT SWAG...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:28 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

vastman wrote:I can't tell you how much you are not a derby, not even close, you may have a derby against the Wildcats whoever they are. Trinity have some heritage and history and you don't enter it very often.

Castleford
Leeds
Featherstone

We base the sucess of our season most notably against Cas - a real rivalry. :SUBMISSION:

And yet- your here you are, yet again, on the hudds board. Pussycat fans can’t keep away from this board- Funny that. Five separate pussycat fans on here already.
Heritage and history- you do know that you aren’t the only founding member club still in existence- although you do still play at the same shoddy ground I’ll give you that..... When did you promise you were moving......again.......?

the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Last edited by jools on Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:06 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

vastman wrote:I can't tell you how much you are not a derby, not even close, you may have a derby against the Wildcats whoever they are. Trinity have some heritage and history and you don't enter it very often.

Castleford
Leeds
Featherstone

i didnt bring the derby thing up...

whens this new development of belle vue coming... heard it all before... yawn

HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:49 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

jools wrote:And yet- your here you are, yet again, on the hudds board. Pussycat fans can’t keep away from this board- Funny that. Five separate pussycat fans on here already.
Heritage and history- you do know that you aren’t the only founding member club still in existence- although you do still play at the same shoddy ground I’ll give you that..... When did you promise you were moving......again.......?

Did not know Sheffield were a founder member club, shudds were only formed 20 years ago, as for the shoddy ground at least we own it and aren't the minor partner like your club, and as for the 5 Wakey fans visiting on here, that's more than the shudds fans will muster for Fridays game :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:05 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

little wayne69 wrote:Did not know Sheffield were a founder member club, shudds were only formed 20 years ago, as for the shoddy ground at least we own it and aren't the minor partner like your club, and as for the 5 Wakey fans visiting on here, that's more than the shudds fans will muster for Fridays game :oops:

Yeah the shaky fans are So not bothered that they are still hanging round here.....
I’ll bet you if you lose we won’t see you back on here on Friday- but I bet if we don’t there will be you and more than another 5 pussycat fans who aren’t bothered on our board.

the future's bright the future's claret and gold

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:46 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

jools wrote:Yeah the shaky fans are So not bothered that they are still hanging round here.....
I’ll bet you if you lose we won’t see you back on here on Friday- but I bet if we don’t there will be you and more than another 5 pussycat fans who aren’t bothered on our board.

More Trinity fans on your board than there will be Huddersfield fans at the game :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:32 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

jools wrote:And yet- your here you are, yet again, on the hudds board. Pussycat fans can’t keep away from this board- Funny that. Five separate pussycat fans on here already.

This is a forum isn't it?

SUPPORT SWAG...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

russell in the 19.... could we see gaskell not play.... had a niggle in london

none of the injury list return... next week likely! shame.

HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:01 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

GIANTSRL wrote:russell in the 19.... could we see gaskell not play.... had a niggle in london

none of the injury list return... next week likely! shame.

How can you see him not play :CRAZY:
If you could see Gaskell not play, then you could just add him to the list of other players you could just see not play :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:33 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Excellent the usual clap trap on the board from fans of two teams who between them have win nothing of note for 100 years arguing about who is the worst.
Cannot wait for the game to be over

Huddersfield Giants 2013 over achievers

Huddersfield Giants 2014 under achievers ??????????

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:56 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com