WWW.RLFANS.COM
https://retro.rlfans.com/

Wildcats (a)
https://retro.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=622456
Page 2 of 15

Author:  vastman [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

GIANTSRL wrote:won 3 from our last 4 now, finally got a settled spine of the team who will keep improving

beat the wildcats 3 times last season so lets hope for more, we know its their cup final every time they pay us and measure their season of success on finishing above the giants.

not sure if we will see any new faces from the injury list.... would like to see clough back to give english a rest.


I can't tell you how much you are not a derby, not even close, you may have a derby against the Wildcats whoever they are. Trinity have some heritage and history and you don't enter it very often.

For your benefit these are our derbies - read and dream.

Castleford
Leeds
Featherstone

The above are real derbies, it's just someting you don't have.

We base the sucess of our season most notably against Cas - a real rivalry. :SUBMISSION:

Author:  jools [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

vastman wrote:I can't tell you how much you are not a derby, not even close, you may have a derby against the Wildcats whoever they are. Trinity have some heritage and history and you don't enter it very often.

For your benefit these are our derbies - read and dream.

Castleford
Leeds
Featherstone

The above are real derbies, it's just someting you don't have.

We base the sucess of our season most notably against Cas - a real rivalry. :SUBMISSION:


And yet- your here you are, yet again, on the hudds board. Pussycat fans can’t keep away from this board- Funny that. Five separate pussycat fans on here already.
Heritage and history- you do know that you aren’t the only founding member club still in existence- although you do still play at the same shoddy ground I’ll give you that..... When did you promise you were moving......again.......?

Author:  GIANTSRL [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

vastman wrote:I can't tell you how much you are not a derby, not even close, you may have a derby against the Wildcats whoever they are. Trinity have some heritage and history and you don't enter it very often.

For your benefit these are our derbies - read and dream.

Castleford
Leeds
Featherstone

The above are real derbies, it's just someting you don't have.

We base the sucess of our season most notably against Cas - a real rivalry. :SUBMISSION:


i didnt bring the derby thing up...

whens this new development of belle vue coming... heard it all before... yawn

Author:  little wayne69 [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

jools wrote:And yet- your here you are, yet again, on the hudds board. Pussycat fans can’t keep away from this board- Funny that. Five separate pussycat fans on here already.
Heritage and history- you do know that you aren’t the only founding member club still in existence- although you do still play at the same shoddy ground I’ll give you that..... When did you promise you were moving......again.......?

Did not know Sheffield were a founder member club, shudds were only formed 20 years ago, as for the shoddy ground at least we own it and aren't the minor partner like your club, and as for the 5 Wakey fans visiting on here, that's more than the shudds fans will muster for Fridays game :oops:

Author:  jools [ Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

little wayne69 wrote:Did not know Sheffield were a founder member club, shudds were only formed 20 years ago, as for the shoddy ground at least we own it and aren't the minor partner like your club, and as for the 5 Wakey fans visiting on here, that's more than the shudds fans will muster for Fridays game :oops:


Yeah the shaky fans are So not bothered that they are still hanging round here.....
I’ll bet you if you lose we won’t see you back on here on Friday- but I bet if we don’t there will be you and more than another 5 pussycat fans who aren’t bothered on our board.

Author:  wrencat1873 [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

jools wrote:Yeah the shaky fans are So not bothered that they are still hanging round here.....
I’ll bet you if you lose we won’t see you back on here on Friday- but I bet if we don’t there will be you and more than another 5 pussycat fans who aren’t bothered on our board.


More Trinity fans on your board than there will be Huddersfield fans at the game :lol:

Author:  vastman [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

jools wrote:And yet- your here you are, yet again, on the hudds board. Pussycat fans can’t keep away from this board- Funny that. Five separate pussycat fans on here already.
Heritage and history- you do know that you aren’t the only founding member club still in existence- although you do still play at the same shoddy ground I’ll give you that..... When did you promise you were moving......again.......?


This is a forum isn't it?

Author:  GIANTSRL [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

russell in the 19.... could we see gaskell not play.... had a niggle in london

none of the injury list return... next week likely! shame.

Author:  little wayne69 [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

GIANTSRL wrote:russell in the 19.... could we see gaskell not play.... had a niggle in london

none of the injury list return... next week likely! shame.

How can you see him not play :CRAZY:
If you could see Gaskell not play, then you could just add him to the list of other players you could just see not play :lol:

Author:  Durham Giant [ Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

Excellent the usual clap trap on the board from fans of two teams who between them have win nothing of note for 100 years arguing about who is the worst.
Cannot wait for the game to be over

Page 2 of 15 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/