WWW.RLFANS.COM
https://retro.rlfans.com/

Wildcats (a)
https://retro.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=622456
Page 8 of 15

Author:  fartown4815 [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

jools wrote:And you are just Wrong- I asked a genuine question because I didn’t know what the ruling was.
You are also wrong in that the clock running down is never enforced -we have had a player removed from the field for the clock running down at a scrum. So the outcome in a drop out clock running down is different. But at least I now know the rule.
See I like to know the rules- It means I didn’t have any problem understanding the decisions the ref made- even though I didn’t agree they were always the right decision, i at least, unlike you it seems, had an inkling what was going on. I like to learn and understand the rules of the game I’m watching-I’m funny like that. It means I don’t then have to admit like you have I don’t understand what’s going on. Or boo the ref for a correct call I just didn’t understand.


Why waste time learning the rules? Just do what Fifita and the Wakey fans do and call for a penalty every 5 seconds

Author:  vastman [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

fartown4815 wrote:Why waste time learning the rules? Just do what Fifita and the Wakey fans do and call for a penalty every 5 seconds


Thats rich, I'm embarressed for you :oops:

Author:  little wayne69 [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

fartown4815 wrote:Why waste time learning the rules? Just do what Fifita and the Wakey fans do and call for a penalty every 5 seconds

I'm failing to see the comparison here, don't let the bitterness overcome you.

Author:  fartown4815 [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

little wayne69 wrote:I'm failing to see the comparison here, don't let the bitterness overcome you.


Were you at the game? Every tackle got a boo. We got the third "Rugby League is a family game" announcement after about 20 minutes, when you started calling the ref a w-a-nker for daring to notice our man was flattened off the ball. Even by Wakey's standards of ref bashing it was embarrassing.

Author:  vastman [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

fartown4815 wrote:Were you at the game? Every tackle got a boo. We got the third "Rugby League is a family game" announcement after about 20 minutes, when you started calling the ref a w-a-nker for daring to notice our man was flattened off the ball. Even by Wakey's standards of ref bashing it was embarrassing.


Grow up, thats never happened at Hudds then - actually I take that back as there probably aren't enough of you who care enough to bother.

Author:  GIANTSRL [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

wotsupcas wrote:Yeah and Watkins is still an England centre and look how good he is.


no he isnt Englands first or second choice for that matter.

Author:  vastman [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

GIANTSRL wrote:no he isnt Englands first or second choice for that matter.


err I think you'll find he is for the same reason Mcgilvery is - reputation only.

Author:  little wayne69 [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

fartown4815 wrote:Were you at the game? Every tackle got a boo. We got the third "Rugby League is a family game" announcement after about 20 minutes, when you started calling the ref a w-a-nker for daring to notice our man was flattened off the ball. Even by Wakey's standards of ref bashing it was embarrassing.

Yes it was quite embarrassing, that's the first time I've ever heard the ref called that

Author:  homme vaste [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

jools wrote:About time he actually put one over when it mattered :wink:


Did the one he kicked against Hull KR to avoid the million pound game not matter ? :D Strange how some fans feel the need to hate on ex players, especially ones that quite obviously have given a lot in there clubs colors, I always find it quite sad actually and that’s not a dig at you Jools as I know your comment was tounge in cheek I have just never got it myself. A bit of banter is always doing the rounds with anything like this but walking back through that grave yard on Friday night listening to some of the comments on Brough you would have never have guessed he was an integral part of Hudds as a club over the last decade and in reality was the Centre of the build of a successful team.

Author:  jools [ Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wildcats (a)

homme vaste wrote:Did the one he kicked against Hull KR to avoid the million pound game not matter ? :D Strange how some fans feel the need to hate on ex players, especially ones that quite obviously have given a lot in there clubs colors, I always find it quite sad actually and that’s not a dig at you Jools as I know your comment was tounge in cheek I have just never got it myself. A bit of banter is always doing the rounds with anything like this but walking back through that grave yard on Friday night listening to some of the comments on Brough you would have never have guessed he was an integral part of Hudds as a club over the last decade and in reality was the Centre of the build of a successful team.


The key word was actually :lol:
too many of the players didnt like to work with him as over his time at the club he’d peed most of them off far too often. He won’t be at wakey long enough to do that damage- but he showed a little of that side just before half time when he started screaming st his teammates when things weren’t going his way. It’s broughs way or no way.
He was great for our club but It was definitely time for him to move on.

Page 8 of 15 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/