Board index Super League Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:56 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

willo109 wrote:Agree with everything apart from Murphy got done for stopping them taking a quick tap yet their guy kicks the ball away near the end after he penalises them yet no son binning, no consistency from the ref apart from being one-eyed, not blaming him for one minute, but I'm sick of watching mickey poor officials. They were there for the taking and as you muted the score after our first try and the one before half time were the game changes. Onwards and upwards to Salford

The rule is different the ball is dead and Murphy prevented time for a quick tap. Oh you didn't mention the Huddersfield player who had a paddy and threw the ball away after knocking on. We have had players binned for that not seen any other team suffer a binning as yet!

[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:59 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Since when is dropping on a loose ball a penalty? We knock on, another man in front of him drops on the loose ball - see that all the time but no this ref gives a penalty for the man dropping on the ball being offside- First offences is the knock on so scrum down!

the future's bright the future's claret and gold

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:55 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

jools wrote:Since when is dropping on a loose ball a penalty? We knock on, another man in front of him drops on the loose ball - see that all the time but no this ref gives a penalty for the man dropping on the ball being offside- First offences is the knock on so scrum down!
wow you really don't know the rules of the game at all do you, I'll try explain this simply.
firstly it doesn't happen all the time, if you seen it done then the ref is at fault

your player has knocked which would lead to a scrum if he'd picked it up but it wasn't, it was then shudds player stood in front of him in an offside position which you admit to this, this then stops the play, had it been a Wakey player picking the ball up and not made any yardage a scrum would of been given, had the said player gained yardage play would of continued and advantage given. first offence is when both team players knock on on the same play

by the way thanks for the points this season :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION:

“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:12 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

must have been about 9-2 pen counts in wildcats favour at one point...

wont want to see that ref again anytime soon

we are the most penalised team in the league though

but that has been going on for years and years

HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:00 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

snowie wrote:wow you really don't know the rules of the game at all do you, I'll try explain this simply.
firstly it doesn't happen all the time, if you seen it done then the ref is at fault

your player has knocked which would lead to a scrum if he'd picked it up but it wasn't, it was then shudds player stood in front of him in an offside position which you admit to this, this then stops the play, had it been a Wakey player picking the ball up and not made any yardage a scrum would of been given, had the said player gained yardage play would of continued and advantage given. first offence is when both team players knock on on the same play

by the way thanks for the points this season :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION:

Yeah those points we’ve given You have kept you from relegation. You should be grateful.

The first offence is the knock on, seen plenty of offside players prevent the opposition picking up the ball, and it’s never been given as a penalty. Ever.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:20 pm 
Strong-running second rower

jools wrote:Yeah those points we’ve given You have kept you from relegation. You should be grateful.

The first offence is the knock on, seen plenty of offside players prevent the opposition picking up the ball, and it’s never been given as a penalty. Ever.

Really? You've never seen that ever? Happens on an almost weekly basis. You're making a bit of a fool of yourself

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

They’re correct don’t know why you’re arguing jools , I get it blaming the ref is an easy option but you have to realise we played awful and have been playing awful all season

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:35 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joehudds wrote:They’re correct don’t know why you’re arguing jools , I get it blaming the ref is an easy option but you have to realise we played awful and have been playing awful all season

I’m not saying that isn’t the rule- I’m saying it’s not usually penalised- happens regularly.

He chooses to penalise for that- but not a yellow card for a swinging arm with direct contact to the head.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:01 pm 

jools wrote:I’m not saying that isn’t the rule- I’m saying it’s not usually penalised- happens regularly.

He chooses to penalise for that- but not a yellow card for a swinging arm with direct contact to the head.

So it's not usually now? You said you'd never seen it... Ever. You need to stop digging.... You are wrong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:43 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

wotsupcas wrote:So it's not usually now? You said you'd never seen it... Ever. You need to stop digging.... You are wrong

No I’ve not seen it-
Therefore Ive determined it’s not usual.
I haven’t said it has never happened. Subtleties. Clearly Beyond you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:14 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com