Board index Super League Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:56 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:31 pm
Posts: 3632
willo109 wrote:Agree with everything apart from Murphy got done for stopping them taking a quick tap yet their guy kicks the ball away near the end after he penalises them yet no son binning, no consistency from the ref apart from being one-eyed, not blaming him for one minute, but I'm sick of watching mickey poor officials. They were there for the taking and as you muted the score after our first try and the one before half time were the game changes. Onwards and upwards to Salford


The rule is different the ball is dead and Murphy prevented time for a quick tap. Oh you didn't mention the Huddersfield player who had a paddy and threw the ball away after knocking on. We have had players binned for that not seen any other team suffer a binning as yet!






[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:59 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9220
Since when is dropping on a loose ball a penalty? We knock on, another man in front of him drops on the loose ball - see that all the time but no this ref gives a penalty for the man dropping on the ball being offside- First offences is the knock on so scrum down!






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:55 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 19191
jools wrote:Since when is dropping on a loose ball a penalty? We knock on, another man in front of him drops on the loose ball - see that all the time but no this ref gives a penalty for the man dropping on the ball being offside- First offences is the knock on so scrum down!
wow you really don't know the rules of the game at all do you, I'll try explain this simply.
firstly it doesn't happen all the time, if you seen it done then the ref is at fault

your player has knocked which would lead to a scrum if he'd picked it up but it wasn't, it was then shudds player stood in front of him in an offside position which you admit to this, this then stops the play, had it been a Wakey player picking the ball up and not made any yardage a scrum would of been given, had the said player gained yardage play would of continued and advantage given. first offence is when both team players knock on on the same play

by the way thanks for the points this season :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION:






“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:12 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15452
Location: Huddersfield
must have been about 9-2 pen counts in wildcats favour at one point...

wont want to see that ref again anytime soon

we are the most penalised team in the league though

but that has been going on for years and years






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:00 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9220
snowie wrote:wow you really don't know the rules of the game at all do you, I'll try explain this simply.
firstly it doesn't happen all the time, if you seen it done then the ref is at fault

your player has knocked which would lead to a scrum if he'd picked it up but it wasn't, it was then shudds player stood in front of him in an offside position which you admit to this, this then stops the play, had it been a Wakey player picking the ball up and not made any yardage a scrum would of been given, had the said player gained yardage play would of continued and advantage given. first offence is when both team players knock on on the same play

by the way thanks for the points this season :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION: :SUBMISSION:


Yeah those points we’ve given You have kept you from relegation. You should be grateful.

The first offence is the knock on, seen plenty of offside players prevent the opposition picking up the ball, and it’s never been given as a penalty. Ever.






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:20 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 273
jools wrote:Yeah those points we’ve given You have kept you from relegation. You should be grateful.

The first offence is the knock on, seen plenty of offside players prevent the opposition picking up the ball, and it’s never been given as a penalty. Ever.

Really? You've never seen that ever? Happens on an almost weekly basis. You're making a bit of a fool of yourself

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm
Posts: 169
They’re correct don’t know why you’re arguing jools , I get it blaming the ref is an easy option but you have to realise we played awful and have been playing awful all season

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:35 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9220
Joehudds wrote:They’re correct don’t know why you’re arguing jools , I get it blaming the ref is an easy option but you have to realise we played awful and have been playing awful all season


I’m not saying that isn’t the rule- I’m saying it’s not usually penalised- happens regularly.

He chooses to penalise for that- but not a yellow card for a swinging arm with direct contact to the head.






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:01 pm 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 273
jools wrote:I’m not saying that isn’t the rule- I’m saying it’s not usually penalised- happens regularly.

He chooses to penalise for that- but not a yellow card for a swinging arm with direct contact to the head.

So it's not usually now? You said you'd never seen it... Ever. You need to stop digging.... You are wrong

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:43 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9220
wotsupcas wrote:So it's not usually now? You said you'd never seen it... Ever. You need to stop digging.... You are wrong


No I’ve not seen it-
Therefore Ive determined it’s not usual.
I haven’t said it has never happened. Subtleties. Clearly Beyond you.






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next





It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:14 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bilko1941, Chris71, craig hkr, Fartown1957, Huddsgiants11, Itchy Arsenal, little wayne69, SpainesRoadFartown, Trinity1964, wigsey and 95 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:14 pm

REST IN PEACE
ARCHIE BRUCE

RFL STATEMENT
--DONATE TO FUND--
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,941,5441,98277,7934,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 30th Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 6th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
ST.HELENS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 13th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






26

.