WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford

Board index Super League Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk Dumb, dumber, dumber and dumber and Wolford


wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 408
jools wrote:
Yeah those points we’ve given You have kept you from relegation. You should be grateful.

The first offence is the knock on, seen plenty of offside players prevent the opposition picking up the ball, and it’s never been given as a penalty. Ever.

Read your last sentence again. I'll leave it now because it's like trying to have a logical discussion with the wife... Pointless

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
wotsupcas wrote:
Read your last sentence again. I'll leave it now because it's like trying to have a logical discussion with the wife... Pointless


She’s probably as frustrated as I am by your lack of understanding-
I’ve seen it happen I’ve never seen it given as a penalty. What’s so difficult to comprehend.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold

wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 408
jools wrote:
She’s probably as frustrated as I am by your lack of understanding-
I’ve seen it happen I’ve never seen it given as a penalty. What’s so difficult to comprehend.

I simply don't belive you've never seen it.... It happens regularly. I'm calling you out as a liar if you are saying youve never seen it.....

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
wotsupcas wrote:
I simply don't belive you've never seen it.... It happens regularly. I'm calling you out as a liar if you are saying youve never seen it.....


Ok :lol: :lol:
Call all you want. I’m saying I’ve never seen it. Your prerogative to not believe me- but why would I mention it otherwise. I will look out for it specially in future. :lol:
the future's bright the future's claret and gold

wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 408
jools wrote:
Ok :lol: :lol:
Call all you want. I’m saying I’ve never seen it. Your prerogative to not believe me- but why would I mention it otherwise. I will look out for it specially in future. :lol:

You mention it because it gives you a chance to blame the ref for losing. You must have seen it before if you've watched more than half a dozen games of RL. You need to own the fact you're lying . BTW putting laughing emojis doesn't win the debate.

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
wotsupcas wrote:
You mention it because it gives you a chance to blame the ref for losing. You must have seen it before if you've watched more than half a dozen games of RL. You need to own the fact you're lying . BTW putting laughing emojis doesn't win the debate.


You really need to stop putting your own twist on what you think I’ve said. And actually read the words I have used. I have nowhere at all blamed the referee for losing. I talked about 2 decisions he made- but not in the context of the outcome of the game. If you read any of my other posts about the game I have not blamed the referee for losing.
You’ve called me out and accused me of being a liar- but you're the one making things up.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold

wotsupcas wrote:
wotsupcas Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Posts: 408
jools wrote:
You really need to stop putting your own twist on what you think I’ve said. And actually read the words I have used. I have nowhere at all blamed the referee for losing. I talked about 2 decisions he made- but not in the context of the outcome of the game. If you read any of my other posts about the game I have not blamed the referee for losing.
You’ve called me out and accused me of being a liar- but you're the one making things up.

Tell you what jools youre right and I'm wrong and I REALLY will leave it this time. Good luck for the rest of the season

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20440
GIANTSRL wrote:
must have been about 9-2 pen counts in wildcats favour at one point...

wont want to see that ref again anytime soon

we are the most penalised team in the league though

but that has been going on for years and years
been in that position before where your teams indiscipline has cost you the game and its not a nice feeling to see the penalty count so high against the opposition, rather than whinge about the penalty count being high why not look at your own clubs indiscretions as to the reason why it was too high.

one thing I hate is having to equal out the penalties to pacify supporters that are clueless to the rules :)

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20440
wotsupcas wrote:
Read your last sentence again. I'll leave it now because it's like trying to have a logical discussion with the wife... Pointless
:lol: luckily I don't have that problem she's very knowledgeable and willing to see the other side of an argument, must be awful having t live life to the pinny

User avatarStand-Offish wrote:
Stand-Offish User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:41 am
Posts: 18356
Location: Somewhere in Bonny Donny (Twinned with Krakatoa in 1883).
Not much dumb about the win at Salford ... good luck the Giants, hope you stay up.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Thank God I'm an atheist.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,088,1541,11678,2994,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X