Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:53 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am
Posts: 975
Its getting a bit ridiculous with Cudjoe. Every week when asked Woolford seems less and less confident in what hes saying about him returning. This week was as good as I dont really have a clue. I've heard from numerous sources hell be lucky to play again this season - but well have to wait and see.

I preferred it when Thorman was here for injury updates, he was always truthful.

Saints without Roby and Grace who is a big danger man against us for his agility.

Saints 34 - 16 Giants

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:39 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:46 pm
Posts: 100
GiantJake1988 wrote:Its getting a bit ridiculous with Cudjoe. Every week when asked Woolford seems less and less confident in what hes saying about him returning. This week was as good as I dont really have a clue. I've heard from numerous sources hell be lucky to play again this season - but well have to wait and see.

I preferred it when Thorman was here for injury updates, he was always truthful.

Saints without Roby and Grace who is a big danger man against us for his agility.

Saints 34 - 16 Giants



Your sources are a load of ****, he had a massive operation , he is now fit , both centres playing well ,


Last edited by Huddsgiants11 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:27 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 1281
GiantJake1988 wrote:Its getting a bit ridiculous with Cudjoe. Every week when asked Woolford seems less and less confident in what hes saying about him returning. This week was as good as I dont really have a clue. I've heard from numerous sources hell be lucky to play again this season - but well have to wait and see.

I preferred it when Thorman was here for injury updates, he was always truthful.

Saints without Roby and Grace who is a big danger man against us for his agility.

Saints 34 - 16 Giants


We all know Leroy is a confidence player, the last thing we want to do is to rush him back when he's not feeling 100%.

Look at Watkins form, he came back before he was ready trying to help the team, his form has been poor, the fans have got on his back and it's soured his reputation.

Jake and Turner have been going well, we have to trust that they do the right thing firstly for Leroy and then the team.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:37 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15320
Location: Huddersfield
GiantJake1988 wrote:Its getting a bit ridiculous with Cudjoe. Every week when asked Woolford seems less and less confident in what hes saying about him returning. This week was as good as I dont really have a clue. I've heard from numerous sources hell be lucky to play again this season - but well have to wait and see.

I preferred it when Thorman was here for injury updates, he was always truthful.

Saints without Roby and Grace who is a big danger man against us for his agility.

Saints 34 - 16 Giants


not sure you want to see cudjoe play anyway? dont think you would like to see jake wardle dropped

hes ready but no need to rush him back when we have turner and and jake wardle going ok.

like woolford says when cudjoe comes back they want him to stay back.






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:39 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15320
Location: Huddersfield
had a look at the club stats

we are top for giving away the most penalties in super league....

also we have the least offloads in the league.

positive stat players are mcgillvary... head and shoulders above the rest with mcintosh showing up well on stats too apart from errors second to austin






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:51 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:34 pm
Posts: 6222
Location: Now in Enemy Country
GIANTSRL wrote:wonder if we will be behind the sticks

or will they decide a few hours before kick off to put us side on and charge more?

get your tickets bought before to avoid this if it happens


It usually depends how many away tickets sold if say less than 100 fans. I believe the lad with the cow bell has his own sound proof box in the corner somewhere.






The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you.
Percival-Lomax--Grace-Thompson-Makinson-Swift-Walmsley, not Eastmond...the future is coming.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am
Posts: 975
GIANTSRL wrote:not sure you want to see cudjoe play anyway? dont think you would like to see jake wardle dropped

hes ready but no need to rush him back when we have turner and and jake wardle going ok.

like woolford says when cudjoe comes back they want him to stay back.


That's fair enough but Jake Wardle could be playig on the wing this week and Murphy to centre?

If Woolford goes with Darnell to wing, Gaskell to Fb and Frawley in the halves then our attack will be utter garbage and we'll get a pasting.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:55 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:27 am
Posts: 975
HuddsRL5 wrote:We all know Leroy is a confidence player, the last thing we want to do is to rush him back when he's not feeling 100%.

Look at Watkins form, he came back before he was ready trying to help the team, his form has been poor, the fans have got on his back and it's soured his reputation.

Jake and Turner have been going well, we have to trust that they do the right thing firstly for Leroy and then the team.


Will Jake be playing centre though? Like I've said, if Woolford moves Gaskell to FB and Darnell to the wing and then brings Frawley back in the halves, he's lost the plot for me.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:37 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 1281
GiantJake1988 wrote:Will Jake be playing centre though? Like I've said, if Woolford moves Gaskell to FB and Darnell to the wing and then brings Frawley back in the halves, he's lost the plot for me.


Agreed hope we don't have a full reshuffle for 1 player

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: saints away
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:04 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15320
Location: Huddersfield
leaking far too many tries down the side of innes senior and jake wardle, time to get some experience in there

pleased to see that dom young made his debut!






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next





It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:18 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alan Cargill, Matt01, Run leroy , run ! and 51 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:18 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,923,9021,39277,6924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 08:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
CRONULLA
TODAY 10:55
NRL
PENRITH
v
ST.GEORGE
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 2nd Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sun 11th Aug 15:00
SLXXIV
SALFORD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 16th Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 30th Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 6th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
ST.HELENS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 13th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






26

.