WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - wigan (h)
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:58 am  

User avatarGIANTSRL wrote:
GIANTSRL User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
it was same last season with cudjoe, he seems to lack confidence to come back into the fold , but they have been saying when he does return they want him to stay returned and not get injured again so they have to make the right call, hes experienced enough to know when hes ready
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:07 pm  

Kartboy wrote:
Kartboy Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:32 pm
Posts: 43
GIANTSRL wrote:
it was same last season with cudjoe, he seems to lack confidence to come back into the fold , but they have been saying when he does return they want him to stay returned and not get injured again so they have to make the right call, hes experienced enough to know when hes ready


Really starting to doubt this, alot of players are willing to put their hand up ASAP to get playing for their team where Cudjoe really seems to be dodging every game he can. basically getting a wage for nothing at the moment if he is fit and saying no.
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:47 pm  

Joehudds wrote:
Joehudds Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm
Posts: 195
everyone just got to trust cudjoe will come back when he feels he’s ready no point him coming back and getting injured and being out for 6 month
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:43 pm  

Joehudds wrote:
Joehudds Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm
Posts: 195
Fairly decent first half , dreadful second last 10 minutes bit of fight and decent fight at the end so are we even gonna have enough players for next week
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:30 pm  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
Joehudds wrote:
Fairly decent first half , dreadful second last 10 minutes bit of fight and decent fight at the end so are we even gonna have enough players for next week



Be extremely interesting to see how the RFL deal with Willie Isa- I’ve not ever seen that happen in the pro game before.
Tbh the ref had himself to blame for the melee- he showed weakness all game- he should have had a word with both sides when Hardaker was getting feisty instead he ignored it and so it escalated.
But Willie Isa should be very very ashamed of himself. That behaviour is really the bottom of the barrel and something the RFL should come down hard on. They have a lot of inexperienced refs atm and if Isa isn’t dealt with harshly I dread to think how that will affect things going forward.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:41 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Kingston upon Hull
jools wrote:
Be extremely interesting to see how the RFL deal with Willie Isa- I’ve not ever seen that happen in the pro game before.
Tbh the ref had himself to blame for the melee- he showed weakness all game- he should have had a word with both sides when Hardaker was getting feisty instead he ignored it and so it escalated.
But Willie Isa should be very very ashamed of himself. That behaviour is really the bottom of the barrel and something the RFL should come down hard on. They have a lot of inexperienced refs atm and if Isa isn’t dealt with harshly I dread to think how that will affect things going forward.


What did he do Jools
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:13 pm  

User avatarjools wrote:
jools User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9547
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
What did he do Jools


There was a melee, one of ours was (rightly) shown a yellow card then Willie Isa was (rightly) shown a yellow card but Isa had to be held back from the ref by a couple of players, a trainer and another match official.
the future's bright the future's claret and gold
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:14 pm  

Hangerman2 wrote:
Hangerman2 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 pm
Posts: 310
We were far too soft defending in our own 20, and Wigan simply played the percentages and attacked hard near our line, they didn't have to do anything special to beat us, and our softness in defence is very worrying going forward. We need a couple more wins over the teams we are capable of beating (Hull KR, Leeds, London, Wakefield with injuries) to be safe. Hull was the anomalous result for us, we are a pretty poor side this year, with some very promising youngsters, but we really need some good quality halves and Props if we are gong to improve next year.

I said earlier in the year that i hadn't seen anything that made me think the senior twins were going to make the step up to SL yet, i now have seen what i was hoping for, the inside ball for our first try was very skillful, and their ability under the high ball is getting better every week, looking very good for the future from them. What the hell do we need Uate for... isn't he getting homesick yet?
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:21 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Kingston upon Hull
jools wrote:
There was a melee, one of ours was (rightly) shown a yellow card then Willie Isa was (rightly) shown a yellow card but Isa had to be held back from the ref by a couple of players, a trainer and another match official.


:shock:
Re: wigan (h) Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:59 pm  

Sacred Cow wrote:
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2157
Hangerman2 wrote:
....Wakefield with injuries...

For info next week Wakey have Tupou, Ashurst, Randall and possibly Kirmond back. Will make a big difference to us.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chetnik, Ilkley Fax and 47 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,073,1171,07278,2294,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts