Board index Super League Huddersfield Giants - claretandgold.co.uk Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain crap’



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain crap’
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:51 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm
Posts: 1213
Horrible is the only word to describe tonight’s debacle !!

0-42 we were lucky to score nil... a one legged stand off Lui who once again was allowed acres of space... don’t we ever learn ???

They ran faster, played harder and generally dominated us no backbone whatsoever... we are a team of ‘patsys’

Frawley has to be the worst Aussie import ever...

Woolford spent two weeks preparing them for this ??

In all the years I’ve watched them this is one of the worst performances I have seen...

‘Woolly Bully’ here we come ......

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain cra
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:15 pm 
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:34 pm
Posts: 43
And they will take us to bits to...very wise of mellor to leave this sinking ship.good luck to him.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain cra
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:27 pm 
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:05 pm
Posts: 43
fartown since 1961 wrote:Horrible is the only word to describe tonight’s debacle !!

0-42 we were lucky to score nil... a one legged stand off Lui who once again was allowed acres of space... don’t we ever learn ???

They ran faster, played harder and generally dominated us no backbone whatsoever... we are a team of ‘patsys’

Frawley has to be the worst Aussie import ever...

Woolford spent two weeks preparing them for this ??

In all the years I’ve watched them this is one of the worst performances I have seen...

‘Woolly Bully’ here we come ......


0-44 . If you please :wink:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain cra
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:35 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
yeh have to wonder what they have been doing for two weeks in attack... frawley is so so poor, like i have said before he is championship standard, why holmes wasnt playing over him i dont know

woolford makes somes strange decisions, i dont even think the players listen too him or he can motivate them either






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain cra
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:44 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 9422
GIANTSRL wrote:yeh have to wonder what they have been doing for two weeks in attack... frawley is so so poor, like i have said before he is championship standard, why holmes wasnt playing over him i dont know

woolford makes somes strange decisions, i dont even think the players listen too him or he can motivate them either

Frawley made 30 tackles last night- how would holmes have done?






the future's bright the future's claret and gold

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Spineless, passionless, disorganised and just ‘plain cra
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:36 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Posts: 15511
Location: Huddersfield
jools wrote:Frawley made 30 tackles last night- how would holmes have done?


dont know he didnt play

mind you when we had all the possession in the first 20mins.... maybe holmes could have unlocked the defence... one thing we know is frawley didnt

how many of the 30 tackles were when the game had already gone? come on you know it all?






HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 





It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:39 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aliw2001 and 54 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:39 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,985,9751,62277,9054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sat 1st Feb 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 14th Feb 19:45
SL
SALFORD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 21st Feb 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 6th Mar 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 13th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Thu 19th Mar 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
HULL FC
Fri 27th Mar 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
TORONTO
Sun 12th Apr 15:00
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 19th Apr 15:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Sun 26th Apr 15:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
SALFORD
Sun 3rd May 15:00
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 15th May 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 24th May 12:30
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
TORONTO
Fri 29th May 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 12th Jun 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 19th Jun 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Fri 26th Jun 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





26

.