May 02 20159 years311th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
8th Apr 24 14:143rd Apr 24 17:47LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Nathan Brown : Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:25 pm  
bilko1941 wrote:
So you must be an employee of the giants or even a player if this is so you are showing complete disrespect to the club by divulging what should be privileged information am I correct? I personally think twice before accepting anything you say..

That's a tad harsh isn't, There may well be others on here who are connected to the club in some way. They certainly give that impression anyway but i haven't seen anyone rounding on them.

As it goes , this is a forum open to all as i understand it, and not everyone will always toe the party line, There seems always to be on hear, Two camps " by and large " The Hawks " as it were or moaners as they get referred too at times " " in which group most people would put me along with many others, because i feel that people being paid " and well paid at that " should be held accountable for there actions, and that doesn't seem to ever happen.

Then we have the Doves or " the Dewy eyed gullible dreamers" who are prepared to believe everything that comes out from the club (which seems to be damned little to me ) and are prepared to defend everything Giant's wise at all costs. Either way as far as i can see everybody is entitled to their views and opinions, It's a forum! With very few posters, what does it matter how well placed they are .
RankPostsTeam
International Star723
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 01 201113 years317th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Apr 24 09:1519th Sep 22 15:00LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Nathan Brown : Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:13 am  
Jo Jumbuck wrote:
That's a tad harsh isn't, There may well be others on here who are connected to the club in some way. They certainly give that impression anyway but i haven't seen anyone rounding on them.

As it goes , this is a forum open to all as i understand it, and not everyone will always toe the party line, There seems always to be on hear, Two camps " by and large " The Hawks " as it were or moaners as they get referred too at times " " in which group most people would put me along with many others,
Then we have the Doves or " the Dewy eyed gullible dreamers" who are prepared to believe everything that comes out from the club (which seems to be damned little to me ) and are prepared to defend everything Giant's wise at all costs. Either way as far as i can see everybody is entitled to their views and opinions, It's a forum! With very few posters, what does it matter how well placed they are .

(because i feel that people being paid " and well paid at that " should be held accountable for their actions, and that doesn't seem to ever happen).Are you sure you meant that Jo? Or does it only apply to the people you agree with?As for others being involved with the club you may well be correct but like the dealings between the club and a player what is done within the club should stay within the club and should not be shouted about on this or any other forum.Just my opinion but I firmly believe in it.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain1616
JoinedServiceReputation
May 02 20159 years311th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
8th Apr 24 14:143rd Apr 24 17:47LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Nathan Brown : Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:10 am  
bilko1941 wrote:
(because i feel that people being paid " and well paid at that " should be held accountable for their actions, and that doesn't seem to ever happen).Are you sure you meant that Jo? Or does it only apply to the people you agree with?As for others being involved with the club you may well be correct but like the dealings between the club and a player what is done within the club should stay within the club and should not be shouted about on this or any other forum.Just my opinion but I firmly believe in it.

That's fair enough mate, Your opinions are as valid as the next persons as far as i'm concerned and your belief's .

But to be fair there are plenty of posts on here that give the impression they are posted by someone in the know, Personally i know no one inside the club so i never know if they are true or not but i don't see things ever changing.

It is a public forum and there are one or two on here who are very quick to take offence at times, We don't have enough members to have any serious fall out's, so although you and I think differently on this issue that's just what it is , one issue, there will be plenty of others that we agree on i'm sure.
Previous