WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Ref
Re: Ref Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:23 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2131
If you actually watch the vid play back of the Sam Moa incident, as soon as the london player catches the ball he stops and gives up to the defender, momentum is gone! The whistle is in the refs mouth blowing for the penalty as soon as that happens it’s less than 2 seconds from the Moa offence not sure how he could have blown sooner anyhow.
Re: Ref Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:23 am  

wantawin wrote:
wantawin Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 am
Posts: 246
northernbloke wrote:
If you actually watch the vid play back of the Sam Moa incident, as soon as the london player catches the ball he stops and gives up to the defender, momentum is gone! The whistle is in the refs mouth blowing for the penalty as soon as that happens it’s less than 2 seconds from the Moa offence not sure how he could have blown sooner anyhow.

The Ref did not blow the whistle until the fight started which was well after the incident.
Re: Ref Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:43 am  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2131
Watch the play back. His whistle goes to his mouth as soon as the momentum is gone, therefore no advantage in playing on, it’s about 2 or 3 seconds.

RFL disciplinary result, agree that sin bin was correct call. Vid demonstrates no direct or indirect contact with the head.
Re: Ref Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:02 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 161
I'm confused Northernbloke, you said previously that you had watched the playback & the head was struck! Now you say the Vid shows no contact with the head. So which playback is correct?
Re: Ref Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 pm  

User avatarjbuzza wrote:
jbuzza User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2002 10:48 am
Posts: 3941
Location: Twickenham
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
I'm confused Northernbloke, you said previously that you had watched the playback & the head was struck! Now you say the Vid shows no contact with the head. So which playback is correct?
Like the refs, makes it up as he goes along !
Re: Ref Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:57 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2131
Read my post!
For me it looked like head contact on the play back, I admitted that, my last post was report from RFL discip, who reviewed it, they see it different.
Re: Ref Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:06 pm  

Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Deadcowboys1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Posts: 161
Maybe the panel should have gone to Specsavers!
Re: Ref Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:50 pm  

Bostwick wrote:
Bostwick Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 2097
I understand we have been victim of more poor refereeing at Huddersfield.
Re: Ref Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:19 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2131
Or possibly poor decision making and getting taken into touch with the ball a few too many times
Re: Ref Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:30 pm  

Bostwick wrote:
Bostwick Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 pm
Posts: 2097
Well Northernbloke. A quick look around the forums you will, with your blind support of the referees, find that you are in a minority of one. In you thinking that everything that the referees do is perfect.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brian2, Hockley Bronco, Mr Dog, Victor and 22 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,073,8361,13478,2314,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts