WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Another out???

Board index Championship London Broncos Another out???

Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:34 am  

nadera78 wrote:
nadera78 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 894
MonkeyLover wrote:
Will you be at Castleford on Sunday, come and say hello, let's try and bottom out some of these issues you have?

Warrington game? We have the errea truck there so I will be around there and then in David's box, come and say hello. Don't be shy, come out from behind the curtain :D


I'm at every home game. And, no thanks, I really don't need to spoil my day chatting to a BS merchant.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:34 am  

MonkeyLover wrote:
MonkeyLover Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 326
nadera78 wrote:
I'm at every home game. And, no thanks, I really don't need to spoil my day chatting to a BS merchant.


:D :D I'd get yourself some new trousers pal, looks like your ass just fell out.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:01 am  

nadera78 wrote:
nadera78 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 894
MonkeyLover wrote:
:D :D I'd get yourself some new trousers pal, looks like your ass just fell out.


Every time you come on here you make yourself look stupid. You literally couldn't be more of an internet caricature if you tried.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:40 pm  

User avatarTraffic wrote:
Traffic User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm
Posts: 1162
Location: South Wales
MonkeyLover wrote:
Will you be at Castleford on Sunday, come and say hello, let's try and bottom out some of these issues you have?

Warrington game? We have the errea truck there so I will be around there and then in David's box, come and say hello. Don't be shy, come out from behind the curtain :D


Awww bless you, still giving it the big I am Mark? You're offering to meet so many people why not stand in the middle of the pitch and then you can really feel important.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:49 pm  

User avatarjaybs wrote:
jaybs User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 5:47 pm
Posts: 4426
Location: North West
northernbloke wrote:
Players come players go, very few in any sport are 1 club players.


Can't disagree with that! but it is time to look at transfers & when they can take place, should we but like football with a signing deadline? It is right a club like Hull KR can bring in so many new players at this time of the season, also the week after the beat Warrington and it seems Smith is well respected still by those at the club Wire send out a talented young player on Loan? same with Leigh in the Championship how so many Saints players have been there, yes its good for young players to be playing rather than sitting around at a club, but other Championship Clubs do not have a friendly super league club who will do the same.

It is a credit to Danny Ward that he has achieved so much with a team of players, no real superstars, and what is reported to be the lowest spend for any Super League club on players.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:50 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2173
It's how it is! Anyone remember the season we brought someone in for the last 4 games was it to try and save the season? We were pretty happy with that outcome.
I personally dont like dual reg but it has its place.
Some may not agree and might see it as lack of ambition, but fact we stuck with the core of the squad that got promotion, in my view they earned there chance to play in super league, has to be a good thing.
Yep DH could have splashed the cash and brought in a load of players! Maybe if we stay up that's next years plan
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:28 pm  

MonkeyLover wrote:
MonkeyLover Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 326
Traffic wrote:
Awww bless you, still giving it the big I am Mark? You're offering to meet so many people why not stand in the middle of the pitch and then you can really feel important.

And as I've told you before you got the wrong bloke. It's not exactly a secret but I think Mark has been to Ealing twice in 4 years.

You stay behind that curtain bitching about a 70 year old bloke who's kept the club alive whilst you scratch around without a pot to pee in :D
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:30 pm  

MonkeyLover wrote:
MonkeyLover Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 326
nadera78 wrote:
Every time you come on here you make yourself look stupid. You literally couldn't be more of an internet caricature if you tried.

Let me know when you're brave enough to stop hiding.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:47 pm  

User avatarTraffic wrote:
Traffic User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm
Posts: 1162
Location: South Wales
MonkeyLover wrote:
And as I've told you before you got the wrong bloke. It's not exactly a secret but I think Mark has been to Ealing twice in 4 years.

You stay behind that curtain bitching about a 70 year old bloke who's kept the club alive whilst you scratch around without a pot to pee in :D


Find me one post where I've bitched about DH then Mark. Never been one to bitch about him because without him we don't have a club but go on find a post or stop lying Mark.

Then again you may be the monkey not the organ grinder, would make sense given your fantasies but either way you give a very poor impression of the company and that could well come back and bite you.
Re: Another out??? Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:13 pm  

northernbloke Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 2173
Will you two go and have a lunch time scrap and sort it out between ya
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BRIXTON and 31 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to London Broncos


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,4571,40278,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X