Board index Championship London Broncos Another out???

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:34 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

MonkeyLover wrote:Will you be at Castleford on Sunday, come and say hello, let's try and bottom out some of these issues you have?

Warrington game? We have the errea truck there so I will be around there and then in David's box, come and say hello. Don't be shy, come out from behind the curtain :D

I'm at every home game. And, no thanks, I really don't need to spoil my day chatting to a BS merchant.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:34 am 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

nadera78 wrote:I'm at every home game. And, no thanks, I really don't need to spoil my day chatting to a BS merchant.

:D :D I'd get yourself some new trousers pal, looks like your ass just fell out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:01 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

MonkeyLover wrote::D :D I'd get yourself some new trousers pal, looks like your ass just fell out.

Every time you come on here you make yourself look stupid. You literally couldn't be more of an internet caricature if you tried.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:40 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

MonkeyLover wrote:Will you be at Castleford on Sunday, come and say hello, let's try and bottom out some of these issues you have?

Warrington game? We have the errea truck there so I will be around there and then in David's box, come and say hello. Don't be shy, come out from behind the curtain :D

Awww bless you, still giving it the big I am Mark? You're offering to meet so many people why not stand in the middle of the pitch and then you can really feel important.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:49 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

northernbloke wrote:Players come players go, very few in any sport are 1 club players.

Can't disagree with that! but it is time to look at transfers & when they can take place, should we but like football with a signing deadline? It is right a club like Hull KR can bring in so many new players at this time of the season, also the week after the beat Warrington and it seems Smith is well respected still by those at the club Wire send out a talented young player on Loan? same with Leigh in the Championship how so many Saints players have been there, yes its good for young players to be playing rather than sitting around at a club, but other Championship Clubs do not have a friendly super league club who will do the same.

It is a credit to Danny Ward that he has achieved so much with a team of players, no real superstars, and what is reported to be the lowest spend for any Super League club on players.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:50 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It's how it is! Anyone remember the season we brought someone in for the last 4 games was it to try and save the season? We were pretty happy with that outcome.
I personally dont like dual reg but it has its place.
Some may not agree and might see it as lack of ambition, but fact we stuck with the core of the squad that got promotion, in my view they earned there chance to play in super league, has to be a good thing.
Yep DH could have splashed the cash and brought in a load of players! Maybe if we stay up that's next years plan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:28 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Traffic wrote:Awww bless you, still giving it the big I am Mark? You're offering to meet so many people why not stand in the middle of the pitch and then you can really feel important.

And as I've told you before you got the wrong bloke. It's not exactly a secret but I think Mark has been to Ealing twice in 4 years.

You stay behind that curtain bitching about a 70 year old bloke who's kept the club alive whilst you scratch around without a pot to pee in :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:30 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

nadera78 wrote:Every time you come on here you make yourself look stupid. You literally couldn't be more of an internet caricature if you tried.

Let me know when you're brave enough to stop hiding.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:47 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

MonkeyLover wrote:And as I've told you before you got the wrong bloke. It's not exactly a secret but I think Mark has been to Ealing twice in 4 years.

You stay behind that curtain bitching about a 70 year old bloke who's kept the club alive whilst you scratch around without a pot to pee in :D

Find me one post where I've bitched about DH then Mark. Never been one to bitch about him because without him we don't have a club but go on find a post or stop lying Mark.

Then again you may be the monkey not the organ grinder, would make sense given your fantasies but either way you give a very poor impression of the company and that could well come back and bite you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:13 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Will you two go and have a lunch time scrap and sort it out between ya

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com