Board index Championship London Broncos Another out???



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:15 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 215
northernbloke wrote:Will you two go and have a lunch time scrap and sort it out between ya

It's a shame really as his son is a likeable bloke. I just have a issue with fibbers and Traffic avoided telling the truth about something when he was given the perfect opportunity at the Hull KR game.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:33 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: South Wales
MonkeyLover wrote:It's a shame really as his son is a likeable bloke. I just have a issue with fibbers and Traffic avoided telling the truth about something when he was given the perfect opportunity at the Hull KR game.


You have an issue with fibbers, tell me who has blatantly lied on here Mark? Show me anything I've said which is untrue or show me where I've slagged off DH.

You've admitted lying and could have left it at that, given you claim to know me why not come and see me Mark?

Prove either of the above claims or be shown to be lying again.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:52 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:14 am
Posts: 2921
Jesus wept.....this place is getting worse.






JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:56 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 847
MonkeyLover wrote:Let me know when you're brave enough to stop hiding.


Here you go again, Mr Internet Caricature.

Truth is you got laughed off TRL because of your constant, incessant BS and rumours. So here you are now on a forum with about a dozen active posters, strutting around like Billy Big B... on a small forum for a small club in a small sport. Always with the rumours and tittle tattle. Some of it turns out to be true, most of it doesn't, but on and on you go. And now you're making snide comments offering people out.

The internet is full of sad little men like you (and yes, it invariably is men). It's pretty sad, really.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:20 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 215
nadera78 wrote:Here you go again, Mr Internet Caricature.

Truth is you got laughed off TRL because of your constant, incessant BS and rumours. So here you are now on a forum with about a dozen active posters, strutting around like Billy Big B... on a small forum for a small club in a small sport. Always with the rumours and tittle tattle. Some of it turns out to be true, most of it doesn't, but on and on you go. And now you're making snide comments offering people out.

The internet is full of sad little men like you (and yes, it invariably is men). It's pretty sad, really.

:D :D yeah, because as a close friend of the owner, management and some players, plus being the club's likely biggest sponsor I would post sensitive information and truths on the freaks forum wouldn't I? When the truth can't be posted I've taken the pee to see how far it goes. Why would you even consider reading something on a forum and thinking it is fact?

Have you ever thought a fair few people involved with many clubs use these sorts of things as a way to have fun watching nasty little shites like <REMOVED> whatever his name is post page after page of nasty comments about the owner of a club he claims to support. I say claims to support because when offered the chance to showcase his 'talents' to the club he demanded hospitality for his family to attend a game. It's hardly a secret that there are 3 or 4 owners posting, especially on the other forum, more if you include Hector and that guy from Coventry.

I'm sorry if you were dumb enough to not see I was taking the pee with the majority of posts. As I've said, hiding away behind a curtain doesn't really give your opinion any credibility though so I'm not too upset that you think I'm a sad little man. I'd be upset if a big hitter like Barney felt that way, at least he put a name and face out there to back up his nasty hate filled posts about David Hughes. It's never really been a secret who I am especially when I engaged with fans of Broncos, Oldham, Dewsbury and other clubs regarding merchandise etc.

And finally I didn't offer anyone out as you claim, I said if be happy to meet up with any of the 'guys' from here and have a pint to understand why It is you want to claim I'm such a liar. Im not sure ive seen a Broncos fan that looks like they would want a fight, very friendly bunch. But if anyone does want a fight I will be the guy stood with Tim Wilby. He can still dig a bit even into his old age :D

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:14 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:46 pm
Posts: 1217
Location: Balamoray
[quote="MonkeyLover" :D[/quote]

James Milner, see you at Cas tomorrow

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:32 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 215
PC Plum wrote:James Milner, see you at Cas tomorrow

I've not upset you as well have I :D

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:48 pm
Posts: 847
MonkeyLover wrote::D :D yeah, because as a close friend of the owner, management and some players, plus being the club's likely biggest sponsor I would post sensitive information and truths on the freaks forum wouldn't I? When the truth can't be posted I've taken the pee to see how far it goes. Why would you even consider reading something on a forum and thinking it is fact?

Have you ever thought a fair few people involved with many clubs use these sorts of things as a way to have fun watching nasty little shites like <REMOVED> whatever his name is post page after page of nasty comments about the owner of a club he claims to support. I say claims to support because when offered the chance to showcase his 'talents' to the club he demanded hospitality for his family to attend a game. It's hardly a secret that there are 3 or 4 owners posting, especially on the other forum, more if you include Hector and that guy from Coventry.

I'm sorry if you were dumb enough to not see I was taking the pee with the majority of posts. As I've said, hiding away behind a curtain doesn't really give your opinion any credibility though so I'm not too upset that you think I'm a sad little man. I'd be upset if a big hitter like Barney felt that way, at least he put a name and face out there to back up his nasty hate filled posts about David Hughes. It's never really been a secret who I am especially when I engaged with fans of Broncos, Oldham, Dewsbury and other clubs regarding merchandise etc.

And finally I didn't offer anyone out as you claim, I said if be happy to meet up with any of the 'guys' from here and have a pint to understand why It is you want to claim I'm such a liar. Im not sure ive seen a Broncos fan that looks like they would want a fight, very friendly bunch. But if anyone does want a fight I will be the guy stood with Tim Wilby. He can still dig a bit even into his old age :D


Oh, I see, it was all a jolly jape!

You're a BS merchant from start to finish. Everyone can see it.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:24 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm
Posts: 1975
Have to agree with dog here.
Will you lot take yr personal school yard bickering off line, at least when me and the kiwi based fella fall out it's usually half related to rugby league

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Another out???
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:26 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:14 am
Posts: 2921
MonkeyLover wrote::D :D yeah, because as a close friend of the owner, management and some players, plus being the club's likely biggest sponsor I would post sensitive information and truths on the freaks forum wouldn't I?



MonkeyLover wrote:Why would you even consider reading something on a forum and thinking it is fact?


Image






JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Widnes is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next





It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:37 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jbuzza, The Phantom Horseman and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:37 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,993,5081,61677,9324,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 2nd Feb 15:00
 CH
BRADFORD BULLS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
WHITEHAVEN
Sun 16th Feb 15:00
 CH
WIDNES VIKINGS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 8th Mar 15:00
 CH
YORK
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 22nd Mar 15:00
 CH
HALIFAX
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 29th Mar 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
SHEFFIELD
Fri 10th Apr 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
TOULOUSE
Tue 14th Apr 19:30
 CH
SWINTON LIONS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 19th Apr 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
LEIGH
Sun 26th Apr 15:00
 CH
BATLEY BULLDOGS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 3rd May 15:00
 CH
DEWSBURY RAMS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 17th May 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
OLDHAM
Sun 24th May 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sat 30th May 15:30
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 14th Jun 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
Sun 21st Jun 15:00
 CH
LEIGH
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 28th Jun 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
Sun 5th Jul 15:00
 CH
WHITEHAVEN
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 12th Jul 15:00
 CH
LONDON BRONCOS
v
HALIFAX
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





27

.