FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 pm  
Last edited by post on Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:24 pm  
You can tell that Bradley Wiggins is a warriors supporter as he is being accused of breaching the spirit of the rules for cycling.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Sun May 20, 2018 7:45 pm  
If you want to see something strange and weird....... go find Gelling on twitter... All i'll say is..... Underpants...
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:01 pm  
Maguire's comments regards the Denver game.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6402935/ ... w-zealand/

Particularly love the comment around his big flag tribute which is 'the size of a house'. :lol:

And as he looks to return to these shores in October, he admits he still has a piece of Wigan at his home Down Under in the form of a banner, while saluting his replacement Shaun Wane, who is leaving at the end of the season.

He added: “I still have the banner. It’s something I’ll keep forever and will probably pass on to my children.

“We can’t hang it up, though, as it’s about the size of a house but it’s one thing that allows me to have a lot of great memories. The way we were treated as a family at Wigan was quite incredible and the impact around my coaching is that it was basically my starting point.
Maguire's comments regards the Denver game.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6402935/ ... w-zealand/

Particularly love the comment around his big flag tribute which is 'the size of a house'. :lol:

And as he looks to return to these shores in October, he admits he still has a piece of Wigan at his home Down Under in the form of a banner, while saluting his replacement Shaun Wane, who is leaving at the end of the season.

He added: “I still have the banner. It’s something I’ll keep forever and will probably pass on to my children.

“We can’t hang it up, though, as it’s about the size of a house but it’s one thing that allows me to have a lot of great memories. The way we were treated as a family at Wigan was quite incredible and the impact around my coaching is that it was basically my starting point.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:04 am  
I'm no fan of Kay Burley, but just seen something on Twitter that made me smile.... Apparently she made some comment about a referees decision during yesterdays RU international... It got a response "What do you know about Rugby"..... She replied, "I'm from Wigan".... Boom, as i believe the youngsters are wont to say...
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:32 am  
Wigan Peer wrote:
I'm no fan of Kay Burley, but just seen something on Twitter that made me smile.... Apparently she made some comment about a referees decision during yesterdays RU international... It got a response "What do you know about Rugby"..... She replied, "I'm from Wigan".... Boom, as i believe the youngsters are wont to say...

"What do you know about Rugby Union?" - Boom back at yer!
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 pm  
Looks like Josh Woods is doing another season with us then.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:17 pm  
Does anyone know if there is an app to view this forum in? I keep getting an amazon pop up on web browser on my phone that I can’t seem to get rid of
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:26 pm  
FIOS wrote:
Does anyone know if there is an app to view this forum in? I keep getting an amazon pop up on web browser on my phone that I can’t seem to get rid of

Search App store for 'RLfans.com'
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:34 pm  
Thank you
PreviousNext