FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:55 pm  
Excuse I didn’t what to do, I’ve got Wigan TV on my telly but when I try to press Tv it comes Peer failed to performTLS handshake
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:21 pm  
See its not just Rugby League that has some bad desions!! How have the boxing judges come to that desion against Jack Catterall?!?! Truelly shocking!
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:37 pm  
JIMMY MAGNETS wrote:
See its not just Rugby League that has some bad desions!! How have the boxing judges come to that desion against Jack Catterall?!?! Truelly shocking!


Absolutely awful decision wasn't it.

It's the real downfall of sport i.e refs, judges, stewards, umpires etc all having too much of a say on the end result.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Tue May 10, 2022 8:30 pm  
Anyone else getting bombarded with annoying rugby league pop up videos on here recently? One for me in particular its almost constant. I'm using the rlfans app on android phone.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Wed May 18, 2022 2:11 pm  
MattyB wrote:
Anyone else getting bombarded with annoying rugby league pop up videos on here recently? One for me in particular its almost constant. I'm using the rlfans app on android phone.


I can't access the app via my iphone and when I access the site via my laptop the pop up videos are non stop.
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Wed May 18, 2022 2:31 pm  
MattyB wrote:
Anyone else getting bombarded with annoying rugby league pop up videos on here recently? One for me in particular its almost constant. I'm using the rlfans app on android phone.


yes, its getting to be as bad as those clickbait sites on twitter or, heaven forbid, wigantoday.net
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:12 am  
MattyB wrote:
Just seen this article on the BBC website relating to Oasis.

If you scroll down you will notice a very familiar item of clothing. Anyone know the wearer?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54325664

Looks very much like Wigan-born Brian Cannon of Microdot Design who used to do all their single and album covers (and the Verve's plus many others).

https://www.microdotboutique.com
MattyB wrote:
Just seen this article on the BBC website relating to Oasis.

If you scroll down you will notice a very familiar item of clothing. Anyone know the wearer?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54325664

Looks very much like Wigan-born Brian Cannon of Microdot Design who used to do all their single and album covers (and the Verve's plus many others).

https://www.microdotboutique.com
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:28 pm  
It ain't half cold at moment
Re: Piespace (OT Chat etc) v2 : Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:38 pm  
ksm1701 wrote:
Looks very much like Wigan-born Brian Cannon of Microdot Design who used to do all their single and album covers (and the Verve's plus many others).

https://www.microdotboutique.com


It’s definitely not Brian.
ksm1701 wrote:
Looks very much like Wigan-born Brian Cannon of Microdot Design who used to do all their single and album covers (and the Verve's plus many others).

https://www.microdotboutique.com


It’s definitely not Brian.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors