WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:12 pm
Posted by sergeant pepper on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:12 pm
sergeant pepper User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 1449
Location: In the sky with diamonds
Great idea in principle, but you only need to read posts on here or look on social media to realise we haven't got the smartest fan base in the world.

Hopefully the survey monkey approach lets them screen questions and saves everyone a headache on the night.
20 LEAGUE TITLES
19 CHALLENGE CUPS
3 WORLD TITLES
SAYS IT ALL REALLY
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:15 pm
Posted by NickyKiss on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:15 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 23864
Location: WIGAN
sergeant pepper wrote:
Great idea in principle, but you only need to read posts on here or look on social media to realise we haven't got the smartest fan base in the world.

Hopefully the survey monkey approach lets them screen questions and saves everyone a headache on the night.


I’m sure it will. It was the early days of these fans forums that were littered with stupid questions but iirc the latter one or two were much improved and I doubt they’ll give the opportunity to people to ask about weetabix this time.
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm
Posted by MattyB on Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:46 pm
MattyB User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 18738
Hopefully there will be food and drink on the evening. A lot of people (myself included) will be heading to the arena straight from work. Even if its just pie/lobby and peas or something.
WIGAN RLFC - SL ERA

WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONS 2017

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 1998, 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2018

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL WINNERS 2002, 2011 & 2013

LEAGUE LEADERS CHAMPIONS 2010 & 2012

ACADEMY GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019

WOMEN’S GRAND FINAL WINNERS 2018

BEST SUPPORTED CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010, 2011 & 2012

CLUB OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2012



Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:12 pm
Posted by apollosghost on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:12 pm
apollosghost Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:45 pm
Posts: 1366
Location: Under New Springs bridge wit' rest of trolls
Well with all the complaints this week from people trying to buy tickets either online or by phone I think sorting the ticket office out should be on the agenda.
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 pm
Posted by dany1979 on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:13 pm
dany1979 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:59 am
Posts: 8329

Any good?
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:38 pm
Posted by pie eater and proud of it on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:38 pm
pie eater and proud of it Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 3095
Yes.
Sadfish wrote : Peapoi is right.


Geoggy wrote : particularly when it comes to singing at home games. the singing at home games only really gets going in wigan games.

Saddened wrote : 1 - Wellens 3/10 Like public transport. Late, slow and stunk.
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:57 pm
Posted by NickyKiss on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:57 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:38 am
Posts: 23864
Location: WIGAN
Probably a sign of the playing side of things looking pretty good in the short and long term but it was all quite tame I thought. Lots of questions about ticket prices, seating arrangements, club sweatshirts etc.

The most interesting bit was the guy off super League pod getting Lenagans back up by asking if the money from the sale of Orrell will go back in to the club. A perfectly valid question I thought. Lenagan isn’t happy with some keyboard warriors (his words) on here making reference to him having short arms and long pockets.
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:07 pm
Posted by Jukesays on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:07 pm
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 6316
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
NickyKiss wrote:
Probably a sign of the playing side of things looking pretty good in the short and long term but it was all quite tame I thought. Lots of questions about ticket prices, seating arrangements, club sweatshirts etc.

The most interesting bit was the guy off super League pod getting Lenagans back up by asking if the money from the sale of Orrell will go back in to the club. A perfectly valid question I thought. Lenagan isn’t happy with some keyboard warriors (his words) on here making reference to him having short arms and long pockets.


I thought it was more a dig at those who have suggested he pockets the money himself (the short arms, deep pockets quip he made was in response to people who say we dont spe d up to salary cap and he confirmed we spend 25/30% over it due to dispensations).

There are people out there who keep suggesting jes pocketing money for himself.
7million quid put in suggests he doesn't.
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:08 pm
Posted by [Gareth] on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:08 pm
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14508
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
Jukesays wrote:
I thought it was more a dig at those who have suggested he pockets the money himself (the short arms, deep pockets quip he made was in response to people who say we dont spe d up to salary cap and he confirmed we spend 25/30% over it due to dispensations).

There are people out there who keep suggesting jes pocketing money for himself.
7million quid put in suggests he doesn't.


Plenty of morons about
"Ich bin Platz eins, ja"
Re: Fans Forum - 23/09/2019
Post Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:10 pm
Posted by Jukesays on Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:10 pm
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 6316
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
[Gareth] wrote:
Plenty of morons about


Yip
And people need to realise it.

Best thing for me overall was regarding his commitment moving forward to the club.
Seemed like he had a lot of fight in him and didn't sound like someone who had given up.
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashton Bears, ChrisA, Gaz3376, Glyno65, MadDogg, NickyKiss, Porterjoh, Rogues Gallery, sergeant pepper, spartakmixtapes and 180 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,048,6321,19478,1204,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
20-24
CANBERRA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)