RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Season Tickets
Re: Season Tickets Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:25 pm  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 7025
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Brick with eyes wrote:
I thought that , but myself and my group all donated , and we’re not even on it .
Not the end of the world , but if you’re going to do something, do it properly ffs .


Me and the 2 lads donated by doing nothing
Our names not on there and we won't get the shirts, because you had to fill a form in and send it back, or ring them as per the press release.

My fault, not the clubs
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!

"The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth."

Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club
Re: Season Tickets Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:40 pm  
Brick with eyes User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm
Posts: 422
Location: Manchester
I’m pretty sure I responded to an email saying we were happy to donate . We even voted on which shirt was to be used to carry the supporters names .
Re: Season Tickets Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:44 pm  

User avatarJukesays wrote:
Jukesays User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:19 pm
Posts: 7025
Location: Sorting my Erection out & Helping Conroy With his!
Brick with eyes wrote:
I’m pretty sure I responded to an email saying we were happy to donate . We even voted on which shirt was to be used to carry the supporters names .


Did you fill in a form or ring them?
Obviously I didn't do it correctly, but everyone I spoke to filled in a form and they all are o there.

I just read that if you did nothing option 1 would be default so thought I could just leave it.
Obviously dropped a clanger, not to worry
Fans Forum 28.08.08 Fan from Haydock

"I've got one word for you Mr Chairman - Penalty Count"

[quote="The Daddy"]I've got one word for you all......Steve Hanley[/quote]

Some Salford fan said to me and I quote "You are by far and away the most Handsome & Knowledgeable Rugby League Fan in England!"

I thanked him and went on my Merry way!

RIVERCAVE DWELLER OF THE YEAR 2015!

"The club used you last night and didn't tell the truth."

Officially one of the 119 Mugs used by the club
Re: Season Tickets Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:48 pm  
Brick with eyes User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm
Posts: 422
Location: Manchester
Jukesays wrote:
Did you fill in a form or ring them?
Obviously I didn't do it correctly, but everyone I spoke to filled in a form and they all are o there.

I just read that if you did nothing option 1 would be default so thought I could just leave it.
Obviously dropped a clanger, not to worry



I think that’s what I’ve done , I’ve assumed that by not asking for my money back or using it as credit I’ve assumed the default donation would mean a shirt with names on . mickey poor system for computer numpties like myself but why did they still ask me to vote on the shirt design???
Re: Season Tickets Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:26 am  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 750
Location: smelly warrington unfortunately
I've just been on to Wigan about my season ticket and I've been told that i don't have to buy it this year and that it will be available for me for next season,I've had to make the decision not to attend after advice from my doctor because i have an underlying health issue,i just thought that i would pass this information on so that other people in my position can have the option to take a payment holiday
Re: Season Tickets Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:25 am  

User avatarKatrina wrote:
Katrina User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:02 am
Posts: 14196
Location: Wigan

warrior1872 wrote:
I've just been on to Wigan about my season ticket and I've been told that i don't have to buy it this year and that it will be available for me for next season,I've had to make the decision not to attend after advice from my doctor because i have an underlying health issue,i just thought that i would pass this information on so that other people in my position can have the option to take a payment holiday


Wish i'd known! I'm having a baby in June so unlikely to be able to get to many games this year. I for the impression from the renewal pack that to get or reserved seats for next year, we'd have to renew this year :|

Does anyone know how we get the 10% discount from the store without a physical session ticket? Is there a code we can use on the website or anything?
Re: Season Tickets Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:57 am  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 750
Location: smelly warrington unfortunately
Katrina wrote:
Wish i'd known! I'm having a baby in June so unlikely to be able to get to many games this year. I for the impression from the renewal pack that to get or reserved seats for next year, we'd have to renew this year :|

Does anyone know how we get the 10% discount from the store without a physical session ticket? Is there a code we can use on the website or anything?

To make sure that the club couldn't deny that they had said this to me on the phone i asked them to send me an e-mail and they did i also have the telephone conversation recorded also
Re: Season Tickets Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:59 pm  

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 2973
Location: Watching Rugby League
Recording the call isn't much use without prior consent though as you can't share it with a third party as you would breach GDPR.

You could possibly play it back to Wigan (not 100% on this as it still breaches the individuals privacy) but if the policy isn't what you were told and the policy is detailed elsewhere then they're under no obligation to honour what you were told. They probably would do, but they don't have to.
Re: Season Tickets Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:01 pm  

User avatarEgg Chasing wrote:
Egg Chasing User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 pm
Posts: 2973
Location: Watching Rugby League
Take Jukesays mistake for example. If a member of staff told him it woukd be fine, Wigan would be under no obligation to put his name on the wall as the policy was written down in the t&cs
Re: Season Tickets Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:16 pm  

warrior1872 wrote:
warrior1872 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm
Posts: 750
Location: smelly warrington unfortunately
Egg Chasing wrote:
Recording the call isn't much use without prior consent though as you can't share it with a third party as you would breach GDPR.

You could possibly play it back to Wigan (not 100% on this as it still breaches the individuals privacy) but if the policy isn't what you were told and the policy is detailed elsewhere then they're under no obligation to honour what you were told. They probably would do, but they don't have to.

The recording is for my records and not to be shared with anyone else,but it's like i stated in my post that i now have it in writing and they can't deny that they said it
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alchemist1, Bert's Medal, MadDogg, tugglesf78 and 119 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wigan Warriors


When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 19th Sep
SL RND: 25 Huddersfield42-24Leigh
CH RND: 22 Bradford22-36Whitehaven
CH RND: 22 Dewsbury21-14Oldham
CH RND: 22 Featherstone78-10Sheffield
CH RND: 22 Halifax10-12Batley
CH RND: 22 Swinton16-26Widnes
CH RND: 22 York30-22LondonB
L1 RND: 22 Doncaster31-10Hunslet
WSL RND: 16 St.HelensW52-0WiganW
WSL RND: 16 YorkW28-14CastlefordW
Sat 18th Sep
NRL RND: 27 Penrith8-6Parramatta
CH RND: 22 Newcastle12-82Toulouse
L1 RND: 22 Crusaders14-28Keighley
Fri 17th Sep
SL RND: 25 Leeds36-12Hull KR
SL RND: 25 Salford26-14St.Helens
SLRND: 25 Wakefield44-12Hull FC
SL RND: 25 Wigan12-8Catalans
NRL RND: 27 Manly42-6Sydney
Thu 16th Sep
SL RND: 25 Castleford24-40Warrington
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 24 815 316 499 42
Penrith 24 640 280 360 42
Souths 24 775 453 322 40
Manly 24 744 492 252 32
Sydney 24 636 475 161 32
Parramatta 24 566 457 109 30
Newcastle 24 428 571 -143 24
Gold Coast 24 568 553 15 20
 
Cronulla 24 512 556 -44 20
Canberra 24 481 578 -97 20
St.George 24 474 616 -142 16
NZ Warriors 24 453 624 -171 16
Wests 24 500 714 -214 16
Brisbane 24 446 695 -249 14
NQL Cowboys 24 460 748 -288 14
Canterbury 24 340 710 -370 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 23 688 398 290 38 172.86 82.61
St.Helens 21 548 229 319 32 239.30 76.19
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 25 387 385 2 30 100.52 60
Leeds 24 556 440 116 26 126.36 54.17
Hull KR 20 497 458 39 20 108.52 50
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 21 409 476 -67 17 85.92 40.48
Huddersfield 24 460 516 -56 18 89.15 37.50
Wakefield 24 482 548 -66 18 87.96 37.50
Salford 22 402 586 -184 14 68.60 31.82
Leigh 22 356 870 -514 4 40.92 9.09
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Doncaster 18 503 400 103 24 125.75 66.67
Keighley 19 640 399 241 25 160.40 65.79
Crusaders 18 553 438 115 22 126.26 61.11
Hunslet 19 572 466 106 20 122.75 52.63
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X
::::::::