FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Magic Superbeetle wrote:
Thought he was getting the 19s gig with Ian Talbot being promoted to Wellens other assistant?

Not sure, just something I was told on Sunday. He's a good mate of Wellens though. It was Wellens who persuaded him to leave Wigan and go back to Saints.
Egg Chasing wrote:
Agree. 2023 is the year of the wolf.

Possibly. As I said, On paper they have a strong team. Definitely up there with Saints and miles ahead of Wigan. It depends if their signings click or not
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Possibly. As I said, On paper they have a strong team. Definitely up there with Saints and miles ahead of Wigan. It depends if their signings click or not

Wigan are not miles behind anyone next year least of all Wire.

With two proper centres and French staying they are a massive threat.
FearTheVee wrote:
Wigan are not miles behind anyone next year least of all Wire.

With two proper centres and French staying they are a massive threat.

Yeah right ok. They have a shocking pack which they haven’t improved.

They are miles behind being a proper SL challenger. Their fans have been saying they are the best team in SL since they last won it nearly 5 years ago. Wasting their money on a winger isn’t going to change things. To get battered at home in the semi by a team Saints beat with ease in the final
Shows how far behind they are. They are a good 3-4 years away from being close to winnjng again. At least Warrington have addressed their deficiencies and acted on it

Do you honestly think so? I am willing to bet, with you, that Saints and Wigan finish above Wire in 2023.
Zig wrote:
Do you honestly think so? I am willing to bet, with you, that Saints and Wigan finish above Wire in 2023.

I don’t bet. Only losers and druggies gamble but I am of the opinion that Warrington have a far stronger team on papers. Just go back over the years on the VT and my predictions have always been 100% correct

Next year will be no different
Just go back over the years on the VT and my predictions have always been 100% correct

which a/c should we check for?
I don’t bet. Only losers and druggies gamble but I am of the opinion that Warrington have a far stronger team on papers. Just go back over the years on the VT and my predictions have always been 100% correct

Apart from Salford not finishing bottom

sure you predicted Wigan would lose to the second best team in history in the CC semi
Rogues Gallery wrote:
Matty Smith?

I was out with someone close to Matty on Friday and they said Matty will be overseeing one of the younger sides
PreviousNext