FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wigan v Sts discussion - THIS THREAD ONLY PLEASE
Stu M wrote:
You’re an idiot. I told a few Saints fans about Frayssinous weeks before it was announced. If you don’t believe me I’m happy to give you their details. I agree the Thompson information was wrong, however I read that from a journalist.

Not that I have to explain myself to you anyway but other people know who I know. Rogues Gallery on here is one such person who knows.

Edit- Also happy to show you my What’s App messages at any time you like. All time and dated, I can’t change those.


I think there probably was an injury involved but Shaun Wane said he wasn't selected to not show any weakness for Samoa or NZ/Australia to exploit. Thompson would make the 17 every single game for me. Top player
Stu M wrote:
You’re an idiot. I told a few Saints fans about Frayssinous weeks before it was announced. If you don’t believe me I’m happy to give you their details. I agree the Thompson information was wrong, however I read that from a journalist.

Not that I have to explain myself to you anyway but other people know who I know. Rogues Gallery on here is one such person who knows.

Edit- Also happy to show you my What’s App messages at any time you like. All time and dated, I can’t change those.


He is annoying you as well I see Stu, typical Red Vee poster.
Stu M wrote:
You’re an idiot. I told a few Saints fans about Frayssinous weeks before it was announced. If you don’t believe me I’m happy to give you their details. I agree the Thompson information was wrong, however I read that from a journalist.

Not that I have to explain myself to you anyway but other people know who I know. Rogues Gallery on here is one such person who knows.

Edit- Also happy to show you my What’s App messages at any time you like. All time and dated, I can’t change those.


No journalist posted anything of the sort. Go on. Show me the link. You can’t because there isn’t. You just tried to make out you have a source when you don’t.
Best bet for you Stu is to convert to the bright side.
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
No journalist posted anything of the sort. Go on. Show me the link. You can’t because there isn’t. You just tried to make out you have a source when you don’t.


You absolute clown. I’ll indulge you one last time. It was either Matt Shaw or Aaron Bower through the Rugby League Live Twitter account that mentioned the injury. I’m not going to trawl back through their tweets from weeks ago to find it.

Also I’m more than happy to meet up and show you all the Whats App messages. PM me. No course you won’t.
Stu M wrote:
You absolute clown. I’ll indulge you one last time. It was either Matt Shaw or Aaron Bower through the Rugby League Live Twitter account that mentioned the injury. I’m not going to trawl back through their tweets from weeks ago to find it.

Also I’m more than happy to meet up and show you all the Whats App messages. PM me. No course you won’t.


Stu,he cant help himself just likes to come up with comments that gets him noticed whilst in its bedroom waiting for his mum to shout "din dins ready love".

You dont need to explain anything even if your or anyones point is 100% correct him will just ignore and move on to the next daft comment.
Previous

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors