FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Matty Peet
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:46 pm  
I wonder what Sir Peet would covet more, Actual trophies from finals or some naff award that really doesn't mean anything at the end of the season, I mean it's not like he get's free meals from the Brewer's Fayre because of it is it
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:59 pm  
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:
I wonder what Sir Peet would covet more, Actual trophies from finals or some naff award that really doesn't mean anything at the end of the season, I mean it's not like he get's free meals from the Brewer's Fayre because of it is it

"Checks the record books"

Oh! he has one.........
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:32 pm  
[Gareth] wrote:
"Checks the record books"

Oh! he has one.........

Checks my last post and yes, nowhere was it mentioned that he didn't have any you clown :IDEA:
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:41 pm  
Your last post (which seemingly you found funny) makes less sense than your usual stuff and that is some going.
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:43 pm  
Just to add by the way that I am not necessarily saying that Peet doesn't deserve it this season. He's done a magnificent job and more annoyingly seems a bloody decent bloke.

My point was that I can't believe Woolf hasn't won it once in three years given what he was won and how good of a team he has made us especially given the departures post Holbrook.
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:02 pm  
The Whiffy Kipper wrote:

Similarly I can't see Kristian Woolf's reputation down under taking too much of a hit because he didn't win SL coach of the year. He'll have 4/5 trophies on his CV and that's all that matters.
Re: Matty Peet : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:10 pm  
Stu M wrote:
Just to add by the way that I am not necessarily saying that Peet doesn't deserve it this season. He's done a magnificent job and more annoyingly seems a bloody decent bloke.

My point was that I can't believe Woolf hasn't won it once in three years given what he was won and how good of a team he has made us especially given the departures post Holbrook.

totally agree
Re: Matty Peet : Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:46 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Similarly I can't see Kristian Woolf's reputation down under taking too much of a hit because he didn't win SL coach of the year. He'll have 4/5 trophies on his CV and that's all that matters.

I don't think SL silverware counts for much in the eyes of NRL clubs.
Re: Matty Peet : Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:06 am  
moto748 wrote:
I don't think SL silverware counts for much in the eyes of NRL clubs.

I get the feeling that the Challenge Cup is held in higher esteem than the SL trophy is.
Previous