WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Football League 2 Fans Speak Here....

Board index Other Forums Other Sports Football League 2 Fans Speak Here....

A forum for the discussion of sports other than Rugby League.
Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:19 pm  
Catch The Pidgeon User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:55 pm
Posts: 1571
Location: Muttley..
Peterborough 7/2
Chesterfield 10/1
Brentford 11/1
Milton Keynes 11/1
Rotherham 12/1
Darlington 14/1
Lincoln 14/1
Wycombe 16/1
Dagenham & Redbridge 16/1
Notts County 16/1
Rochdale 16/1
Shrewsbury 16/1
Stockport 16/1
Grimsby 18/1
Mansfield 28/1
Morecambe 28/1
Barnet 33/1
Hereford 33/1
Macclesfield 33/1
Wrexham 33/1
Bury 40/1
Chester City 40/1
Accrington Stanley 50/1


Good luck to the above teams, especially Accrington.
I AM SUPPOSEDLY -

THE BIFFS BACK
RL>RU
DANNY
TAD RHINO
Billy Shears
POSTCODE
RLTALK
HARROGATESRHINOS
LS6 3BR

ANYMORE? PM ME.
Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:17 am  

User avatarAsim wrote:
Asim User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:46 am
Posts: 16239
The legend speaks and speaks more.

The good thing is I believe every word he says, which makes a change from treating the tripe spouted by our past few managers with disdain.

I genuinely haven't looked forward to a season this much in ages, even if we are in League Two!
Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:19 pm  
mathewjamie20. User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:35 pm
Posts: 10042
Location: Bradford
Lincoln at 14/1 seem great value.
Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:55 am  
Captain Jack Sparrow User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:48 am
Posts: 4757
Location: All at sea.........
MK Dons for me. Should have won League 2 last season and floundered. They'll be a force next season.
Image
Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:32 pm  

User avatarGCM1980 wrote:
GCM1980 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:26 pm
Posts: 7762
Just spotted this thread, was about to set one up myself. Now i've just checked who else is in our division, so I know what we're up against (honestly, I couldn't have named more than 10 of them off the top of my head). Looking forward to the new season, especially after reading some of McCall's recent interviews, hopefully I'll be getting my season ticket in the near future for the first time since we were in the Premiership (If I get the flat i'm after in Shipley it's a definite). At those prices everyone should be considering it, it's a great gesture by the club.

Roll on League 2!
Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:46 pm  

User avatarAsim wrote:
Asim User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:46 am
Posts: 16239
Our new joint chairman speaks.

What a difference it makes to have people who actually care about the club involved.
Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:39 pm  

User avatarGCM1980 wrote:
GCM1980 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:26 pm
Posts: 7762
Totally agree, the whole place seems to have a major feelgood factor going on. I really hope it's reflected in attendances and in turn performances on the pitch.

I was on the official message board earlier (only out of curiosity, I don't actually use it!) and some clown has pledged NOT to buy a season ticket because he doesn't like what Mark Lawn has said about buying a seat nearer the pitch :lol: :lol:
Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:07 pm  

User avatarAsim wrote:
Asim User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2002 10:46 am
Posts: 16239
GCM1980 wrote:
I was on the official message board earlier (only out of curiosity, I don't actually use it!) and some clown has pledged NOT to buy a season ticket because he doesn't like what Mark Lawn has said about buying a seat nearer the pitch :lol: :lol:

Nothing on there surprises me!
Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:43 am  
Catch The Pidgeon User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:55 pm
Posts: 1571
Location: Muttley..
GCM1980 wrote:
Just spotted this thread, was about to set one up myself. Now i've just checked who else is in our division, so I know what we're up against (honestly, I couldn't have named more than 10 of them off the top of my head). Looking forward to the new season, especially after reading some of McCall's recent interviews, hopefully I'll be getting my season ticket in the near future for the first time since we were in the Premiership (If I get the flat i'm after in Shipley it's a definite). At those prices everyone should be considering it, it's a great gesture by the club.

Roll on Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2!


Hey hey, I see a patern forming there!
I AM SUPPOSEDLY -

THE BIFFS BACK
RL>RU
DANNY
TAD RHINO
Billy Shears
POSTCODE
RLTALK
HARROGATESRHINOS
LS6 3BR

ANYMORE? PM ME.
Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:03 am  
Mooseland Giant User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:09 am
Posts: 13105
Location: London, Ontario

Rotherham have signed players from great clubs such as Accrington, and Matlock Town....

Really looking forward for the season to start...honest! :lol: :(
Image
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Other Sports


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,1121,08778,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts