WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Football League 2 Fans Speak Here....

Board index Other Forums Other Sports Football League 2 Fans Speak Here....

A forum for the discussion of sports other than Rugby League.
Tue May 26, 2009 9:45 am  

User avatarrichie myler wrote:
richie myler User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Posts: 35
as a bury fan i reckon next year
1 Rotherham
2 Northampton
3 Bury
Tue May 26, 2009 9:50 am  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
GCM1980 wrote:
Burton almost blew a very big lead in the BSP after Nigel Clough left though. They didn't exactly storm to the title.




Very true but lets not forget they were good enough to build up that lead and if they had won the league by 20 odd points would they be such big odds???

I think the lift they will get from being a league club will see them get a good start and then it is up to them where they go from there.

I guess it all depends on who Pesch can attract but I'm guessing with his contacts in Midlands football a few Blues and Baggies loanees might be in order to boost his squad if need be.
Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 am  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
richie myler wrote:
as a bury fan i reckon next year
1 Rotherham
2 Northampton
3 Bury


If Port Vale get their management appointment right they could be contenders as they still can attract decent gates.
Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 am  

User avatarBilly Banter wrote:
Billy Banter User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:57 am
Posts: 13943
Location: On the cusp.....
espanyolswan wrote:
If Port Vale get their management appointment right they could be contenders as they still can attract decent gates.

The Robster. :ROCKS:
Stand-Offish wrote:
I am the personification of a mindless chav.

tb wrote:
Yes, they employ poofreaders to check the typesetting.

Not as funny as I think I am
Not drowning, only waving.
Wish I'd said that, Oscar. You will, Billy, you will....
Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 am  

User avatarBilly Banter wrote:
Billy Banter User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:57 am
Posts: 13943
Location: On the cusp.....
richie myler wrote:
as a bury fan i reckon next year
1 Rotherham
2 Northampton
3 Bury

Must be Rochdale's year next season. They've been in that division for ever. C'mon!
Stand-Offish wrote:
I am the personification of a mindless chav.

tb wrote:
Yes, they employ poofreaders to check the typesetting.

Not as funny as I think I am
Not drowning, only waving.
Wish I'd said that, Oscar. You will, Billy, you will....
Thu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm  

User avatarAjw71 wrote:
Ajw71 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Posts: 1978
So if you could have one League 2 player at your club who would it be?

I like Andy Bishop from Bury.

Sam Saunders from Daggers.

Omar Daley from Bradford.
Thu May 28, 2009 10:10 pm  

richie166 wrote:
richie166 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 pm
Posts: 1282
Location: Essex
Ajw71 wrote:
So if you could have one League 2 player at your club who would it be?

I like Andy Bishop from Bury.

Sam Saunders from Daggers.


Omar Daley from Bradford.


Trust me you wouldn't, the stats do not tell anything like the real story. He doesn't really have much pace or a trick to beat a player, and his crossing is patchy to say the least!

I am gutted that he'll be leaving on a free transfer, but I'd sell him for a half decent offer!

I'm more dissapointed about Strevens leaving and I'd be far more dissapointed if our CB Okunghae leaves
Thu May 28, 2009 10:39 pm  

User avatarGCM1980 wrote:
GCM1980 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:26 pm
Posts: 7762
Ajw71 wrote:

Omar Daley from Bradford.

There's still some of our fans who would be happy to let you have him :roll:

Before they went up it would have been Docherty at Wycombe, but I'd have to say Holt to be honest. There's a little rumour that we've offered a contract to Darren Moss, who looked excellent up against Daley at VP, so I hope it's true.
Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 pm  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
Could make for an interesting season for all League 2 clubs

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ty/8160968.stm
Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:53 am  
Mooseland Giant User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:09 am
Posts: 13105
Location: London, Ontario

Up the Millers!
Image
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Other Sports


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,116,6011,19178,4214,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X