WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - More football bickering.........

Board index Other Forums Other Sports More football bickering.........

A forum for the discussion of sports other than Rugby League.
More football bickering......... Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:39 pm  

User avatarMatt_Horton wrote:
Matt_Horton User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Mon May 20, 2002 12:37 pm
Posts: 50024
Carry on.....
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:40 pm  

User avatarCatalancs wrote:
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 18736
Location: Baix Empordà, Catalunya

ferguson certainly seemed to be bothered about the fa cup then :lol:
:CROWN: RLFans.com Soccer Prediction League Champion 2011/2012 :CROWN:

The Christie - please donate

Greatest headline ever?
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 pm  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
Catalancs wrote:
ferguson certainly seemed to be bothered about the fa cup then :lol:


That muppet gave the Scum a penalty 2 weeks ago for nothing and does not give that....probably cost the Swans a play off place all for the price of a pound coin.

:ASS:
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 pm  

User avatarCatalancs wrote:
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 18736
Location: Baix Empordà, Catalunya

espanyolswan wrote:
That muppet gave the Scum a penalty 2 weeks ago for nothing and does not give that....probably cost the Swans a play off place all for the price of a pound coin.

:ASS:


Espanyol off the foot of the table. 1-0 win over Racing.
:CROWN: RLFans.com Soccer Prediction League Champion 2011/2012 :CROWN:

The Christie - please donate

Greatest headline ever?
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 pm  

User avatarWire_85 wrote:
Wire_85 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 pm
Posts: 9678
Masterstoke by Sir Alex this plays a weakened team to rest players and ends up playing extra time.
Image
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm  

User avatarRoddy B wrote:
Roddy B User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 7121
Location: Warrington
It's been garbage so far. No real quality in the midfield and a lack of end product for both sides, especially Everton. Not even noticed the likes of Osman and Pienaar.
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:55 pm  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
Catalancs wrote:
Espanyol off the foot of the table. 1-0 win over Racing.



LOVE IT!!!!!!!

8)
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm  

User avatarCatalancs wrote:
Catalancs User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:49 pm
Posts: 18736
Location: Baix Empordà, Catalunya

Wire_85 wrote:
Masterstoke by Sir Alex this plays a weakened team to rest players and ends up playing extra time.


Didnt you say before he'd rested his first choice players? If that's right then the majority of these lads won't play against Portsmouth on Wednesday.
:CROWN: RLFans.com Soccer Prediction League Champion 2011/2012 :CROWN:

The Christie - please donate

Greatest headline ever?
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
Robbie Rotten wrote:
It's been garbage so far. No real quality in the midfield and a lack of end product for both sides, especially Everton. Not even noticed the likes of Osman and Pienaar.



Shame the game has not been as passionate as the Everton fans.....I think only Stoke of the Premier Clubs would match them on today's showing (or maybe Newcastle but when will they ever get to Wembley!!!!!!)
Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:58 pm  

User avatarespanyolswan wrote:
espanyolswan User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 5032
Catalancs wrote:
Didnt you say before he'd rested his first choice players? If that's right then the majority of these lads won't play against Portsmouth on Wednesday.


But the poor dabs will be tired sat in the stand collecting their 30k a week.

:lol:
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Other Sports


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,056,23380678,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts