WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - A New Nice Football Chat Thread

Board index Other Forums Other Sports A New Nice Football Chat Thread

A forum for the discussion of sports other than Rugby League.
Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 am  

User avatarFireWire wrote:
FireWire User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Lord God Jose Mourinho wrote:
I don't understand how you pull so many Man United fans on here. Is there anything else I'm not understanding? Maybe you could write one of those awesome posts the United fans see and point it out to me?

Why exactly do you support Chelsea, if you don't mind me asking. Are you from London / the home counties? Or family connections?
Challenge Cup Winners 2009, 2010, 2012
Fri May 08, 2009 8:49 am  

User avatarWire_85 wrote:
Wire_85 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

keithcun wrote:
It could be worse, they could be a plastic Chelsea fan. :lol:

Who's obsessed with Liverpool and scousers. :lol:

Lord God Jose Mourinho he love's the scouse cock........
Fri May 08, 2009 8:53 am  

User avatarkeithcun wrote:
keithcun User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

I don't understand how you pull so many Man United fans on here. Is there anything else I'm not understanding? Maybe you could write one of those awesome posts the United fans see and point it out to me?

So that's it, you're envious of me, not just Liverpool. You want to be me don't you. :lol:

Maybe if you weren't a bigoted gobshite, who spouts cack by the bucketload, people would respect your opinions.
Bob Paisley wrote:
A lot of teams beat us, do a lap of honour and don't stop running. They live too long on one good result. I remember Jimmy Adamson crowing after Burnley had beaten us once and that his players were in a different league. At the end of the season they were.

WireFanatic II wrote:
Why, if it isn't Catalancs, RLFANS answer to a question no-one asked!
Fri May 08, 2009 9:09 am  
Fingerposts Finest User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Newcastle spent an absolute fortune and won nothing. Liverpool have spent an absolute fortune and have only made slight progress with their desire to take the PL. Man Citeh have spent a fortune and won't even qualify for Europe this season.

I don't really care whether people respect Chelsea or not. I was merely responding to keithcun writing: There is just nothing I could begrudgingly respect about Chelsea or it's fans, that's just the way it is and more than likely the way it will remain.

Now let's think about what's happened in the last ten years that might be worthy of at least grudging respect:

1. Before Roman Abramovich invested a penny in Chelsea Chelsea, obviously not a big club according to most people on here, qualified ahead of Liverpool for the Champions League. Now, seeing that Liverpool have a fantastic history, have their fantastic support and the resources that that brings, isn't Chelsea pipping them to CL qualification worthy of some grudging respect?

2. Liverpool are rightly acknowledged as a team with a great European heritage. Even the people who severely dislike them, and I am one of them, admit that they have something special when it comes to European competition. But Chelsea have put them out of Europe two years in a row. Isn't that worthy of grudging respect?

3. Barcelona and Manchester United, two of the biggest clubs in the world with massive spending power and resources, need to rely on penalties and a 93rd minute away goal (and one of the most shocking refereeing performances in modern times) to overcome Chelsea in the CL. Isn't that worthy of grudging respect?

Do you see the big achievement with Fergie winning the title year after year when he has the resources at his disposal? Do you see the big achievement in Barca being at the top when they have a similar massive advantage over the rest of Spain? Do you actually have any respect for anyone?

You do realise that Clough broke the British record transfer fee with Derby and Notts Forest? You do realise that Clough was the first manager to spend a million pounds on a player?

I don't think you are hypocritical, just ignorant.

So are you saying all the millions of Liverpool and Man United fans who live more than 100 miles from the NW aren't glory hunters? :roll:

you really do have an isue with liverpool don't you!!!

whats up did a kopite shag your boyfriend???????????
HISTORY IS LITTERED WITH UNTHRUTH'S:

I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE IS NOT A HURRICANE ON IT'S WAY TO BRITAIN............MICHAEL FISH (BBC WEATHERMAN).

I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN..............BILL CLINTON (PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A).

OUR STADIUM WILL BE READY FOR THE 2010 SEASON................JOHN WILKINSON (SALFORD CHAIRMAN).

ARE PRIME EXAMPLES.........
Fri May 08, 2009 9:12 am  

User avatarsaintyick wrote:
saintyick User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Fingerposts Finest wrote:
you really do have an isue with liverpool don't you!!!

whats up did a kopite shag your boyfriend???????????

Never mind just liverpool, he hates united as well.

I think the phrase is envy for united and (this kills me to say) liverpool as well. :lol:
www.twitter.com/saintyick
Fri May 08, 2009 9:16 am  
Fingerposts Finest User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

saintyick wrote:
Never mind just liverpool, he hates united as well.

I think the phrase is envy for united and (this kills me to say) liverpool as well. :lol:

typical chelski fan jealous of truly successful clubs, they hate arsenal as well, just about sums them up doesn't it..........
HISTORY IS LITTERED WITH UNTHRUTH'S:

I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE IS NOT A HURRICANE ON IT'S WAY TO BRITAIN............MICHAEL FISH (BBC WEATHERMAN).

I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN..............BILL CLINTON (PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A).

OUR STADIUM WILL BE READY FOR THE 2010 SEASON................JOHN WILKINSON (SALFORD CHAIRMAN).

ARE PRIME EXAMPLES.........
Fri May 08, 2009 9:43 am  

[] wrote:
[] Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

keithcun wrote:
So that's it, you're envious of me, not just Liverpool. You want to be me don't you. :lol:

Maybe if you weren't a bigoted gobshite, who spouts cack by the bucketload, people would respect your opinions.

Great post Keith.
Fri May 08, 2009 9:55 am  

User avatarkeithcun wrote:
keithcun User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Ian [77] wrote:
Great post Keith.

:lol:
Bob Paisley wrote:
A lot of teams beat us, do a lap of honour and don't stop running. They live too long on one good result. I remember Jimmy Adamson crowing after Burnley had beaten us once and that his players were in a different league. At the end of the season they were.

WireFanatic II wrote:
Why, if it isn't Catalancs, RLFANS answer to a question no-one asked!
Fri May 08, 2009 10:31 am  

PAUL M wrote:
PAUL M PLATINUM RLFANS MEMBER
PLATINUM RLFANS MEMBER

Citeh linked with a £35m deal for Raul.

Liverpool linked with a £20m deal for Lavezzi at Napoli.
Fri May 08, 2009 10:35 am  
LFCPatriotRhino User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

PAUL M wrote:
Citeh linked with a £35m deal for Raul.

Liverpool linked with a £20m deal for Lavezzi at Napoli.

I cant see Raul leaving Real Madrid especially at the age hes at now and especially to go to Man city
PreviousNext