WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RBS Six Nations ?

Board index Other Forums Other Sports RBS Six Nations ?

A forum for the discussion of sports other than Rugby League.
RBS Six Nations ? Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:34 pm  

miscreant wrote:
miscreant Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:56 pm
Posts: 897
How can RBS still sponsor the Kick & Clap when they have run up so much debt ?

I seriously hope my taxes aren't still paying for this.
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:47 pm  

User avatarLeedsDave wrote:
LeedsDave User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 2:34 pm
Posts: 2530
Location: Headingley
This has nothing to do with League
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:01 pm  

User avatarWellsy13 wrote:
Wellsy13 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:42 pm
Posts: 9996
Location: Hull

Why not ask on a rugby union forum?
Image
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 pm  

User avatargutterfax wrote:
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Wellsy13 wrote:
Why not ask on a rugby union forum?

because he's fishing..... :roll:
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 pm  

User avatarbramleyrhino wrote:
bramleyrhino User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 4:39 pm
Posts: 12788
Location: Leeds 13
miscreant wrote:
How can RBS still sponsor the Kick & Clap when they have run up so much debt ?

I seriously hope my taxes aren't still paying for this.


It's called marketing.
I wish everyone would read bramleyrhino's post two or three times just to get it through some thick skulls


Mr bramleyrhino speaks a lot of sense.


Jamie Jones-Buchanan wrote:
"I'd never forgive myself if a child of mine was born in Lancashire.
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:30 pm  

Worzel wrote:
Worzel Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm
Posts: 426
Location: Hazel Grove
RU freemasonry.
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:57 pm  

JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm
Posts: 6809
Location: Carcassonne, France
This thread represents the kind of trolling that has no place on this forum, nor in the affairs of man more generally.
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 pm  

User avatargutterfax wrote:
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
miscreant wrote:
How can RBS still sponsor the Kick & Clap when they have run up so much debt ?

I seriously hope my taxes aren't still paying for this.

I hope you don't buy a TV licence then.......coz you'll be livid when you find out how much the BBC pays for the rights to show 15 games a year 8)
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 am  
Dead Man Walking User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:34 pm
Posts: 18802
Location: Onward bound to Valhalla !
gutterfax wrote:
I hope you don't buy a TV licence then.......coz you'll be livid when you find out how much the BBC pays for the rights to show 15 games a year 8)


How much ?
Science flies people to the moon. Religion flies people into buildings.
Re: RBS Six Nations ? Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:20 pm  

User avatargutterfax wrote:
gutterfax User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:33 am
Posts: 20966
Location: The Shaky Isles
Dead Man Walking wrote:
How much ?

£40 million a year....don't shoot the messenger BTW, you asked.
dally messenger wrote:
was watching an nfl doco. on one of their teams and they used the term bomb to describe those long high passes from quaterback to running back and i think gibson took that idea, realized you cant throw the ball forward in RL and adapted it to a "bomb" kick we have


eels fan wrote:
You poor poor obsessed fat ex vichyballin potato thieving stoaway.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Other Sports


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,056,23278478,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts