OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Feb 11 21:491st Oct 10 19:24LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm  
and email reply from mr balls dept:-

Thank you for your email message

Ed is always keen to receive email messages from people locally and from across the country. He reads all these emails and replies to as many as he can.

However, Parliamentary protocol dictates that Members of Parliament can only take up specific individual cases on behalf of their own constituents.

If you want Ed to take up a particular case on your behalf, we need to confirm that you are a constituent. So please ensure that you have included your full name and full postal address. If this is not included with your email, please could you resend with a full postal address. Then we will be able to deal properly with your query.

If you are emailing with a personal case from Morley, Churwell, Drighlington, Gildersome, Tingley, East Ardsley, West Ardsley, Lofthouse, Thorpe or Robin Hood, where Ed is currently the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for the next election, then Ed will usually contact Colin Challen MP on your behalf.

If you have already sent your address, or emailed Ed before, then please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of this email.

Because of volume of emails, we cannot acknowledge emails directly - but if you are a current or prospective constituent and have included your name and address we will respond by post shortly.

If you are emailing Ed in his capacity as Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, we will forward your email to his department - or you can email Ed directly at:
dcsf.ministers@dcsf.gsi.gov.uk

Kind regards

Carol Moran
Constituency Office Manager

don't know what good it is going to be speaking to colin challen when it is his mr balls's views i want, him being the prospective new mp !

Ed is always keen to receive email messages from people locally and from across the country. He reads all these emails and replies to as many as he can.

However, Parliamentary protocol dictates that Members of Parliament can only take up specific individual cases on behalf of their own constituents.

If you want Ed to take up a particular case on your behalf, we need to confirm that you are a constituent. So please ensure that you have included your full name and full postal address. If this is not included with your email, please could you resend with a full postal address. Then we will be able to deal properly with your query.

If you are emailing with a personal case from Morley, Churwell, Drighlington, Gildersome, Tingley, East Ardsley, West Ardsley, Lofthouse, Thorpe or Robin Hood, where Ed is currently the Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for the next election, then Ed will usually contact Colin Challen MP on your behalf.

If you have already sent your address, or emailed Ed before, then please accept our apologies for the inconvenience of this email.

Because of volume of emails, we cannot acknowledge emails directly - but if you are a current or prospective constituent and have included your name and address we will respond by post shortly.

If you are emailing Ed in his capacity as Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, we will forward your email to his department - or you can email Ed directly at:

Kind regards

Carol Moran

don't know what good it is going to be speaking to colin challen when it is his mr balls's views i want, him being the prospective new mp !
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 30 200717 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Jan 20 16:3522nd Feb 19 11:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Change is inevitable
...except from a vending machine!

BillyRhino wrote:
So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish>

IA mode off. :wink:

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm  
crowt123 wrote:

Kind regards

Carol Moran

That is just the auto-reply e-mail from his office... I got one as well. The bit about Colin Challen is all to do with parliamentary protocol. If people from the new areas of the Morley bit of Morley and Outwood, not currently in Ed's seat of Normanton, want Ed to help on a current issue (before 6th May) then they must contact their sitting MP, which is Collin. Normally, MP's just pass letters on, so as to avoiding people having to write twice.

As I said, I think everyone who has written to him on the issue (and if you have included your name and address) will get a letter from him in due course.
crowt123 wrote:

Kind regards

Carol Moran

That is just the auto-reply e-mail from his office... I got one as well. The bit about Colin Challen is all to do with parliamentary protocol. If people from the new areas of the Morley bit of Morley and Outwood, not currently in Ed's seat of Normanton, want Ed to help on a current issue (before 6th May) then they must contact their sitting MP, which is Collin. Normally, MP's just pass letters on, so as to avoiding people having to write twice.

As I said, I think everyone who has written to him on the issue (and if you have included your name and address) will get a letter from him in due course.
J.T 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 07 200322 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Sep 16 14:1916th Apr 16 12:50LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
[quote="EmmaMur01"]I hope they get relegated. Their fans are idiots.[/quote]
[quote="vastman"]
honest to god your like a big and not very bright child.

[/quote]

[quote="'Hitman' Norvern Soul"]
You are a sprawling urban metropolis that was once one of
Europe's major cities.[/quote]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:49 pm  
Seem to remember Mr Balls coming on the old official Wakey forum canvessing for votes saying he would support a new stadium not heard anything from him since so no surprise there.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach4259
JoinedServiceReputation
May 30 200717 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
15th Jan 20 16:3522nd Feb 19 11:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Change is inevitable
...except from a vending machine!

BillyRhino wrote:
So in best IA mode ..<.Possibley World Class, could be the greatest thing since sliced bread....am personally very excited, and confidently expect him to prove my predictions are bang on target.... Alternatively he could be rubbish>

IA mode off. :wink:

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:58 pm  
J.T wrote:
Seem to remember Mr Balls coming on the old official Wakey forum canvessing for votes saying he would support a new stadium not heard anything from him since so no surprise there.

I think you might find that a letter of support from Ed Balls was included with the application... is that correct Khlav Kalash?
J.T 
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member7494No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 07 200322 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Sep 16 14:1916th Apr 16 12:50LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
[quote="EmmaMur01"]I hope they get relegated. Their fans are idiots.[/quote]
[quote="vastman"]
honest to god your like a big and not very bright child.

[/quote]

[quote="'Hitman' Norvern Soul"]
You are a sprawling urban metropolis that was once one of
Europe's major cities.[/quote]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm  
Inflatable_Armadillo wrote:
I think you might find that a letter of support from Ed Balls was included with the application... is that correct Khlav Kalash?

I stand corrected what an honourable guy...
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach13741
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 26 200618 years66th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Oct 24 08:353rd Oct 24 16:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 pm  
Inflatable_Armadillo wrote:

Not sure but there is a quote from him in the Community Trust Newmarket Prospectus backing the development.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach456No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 04 201015 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
9th Mar 12 17:0229th Feb 12 18:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm  
He also blanks out his name from the letter... well, I am so against this development and wish to stand up and be counted, air my views, exercise my democratic right to object... however, would like to keep my identity secret, is that ok?

Take a bow Mr Face the Future! What a weasel![/quote]

You seem to air your views and have your say quite abit so, will you be telling us your name and where you live?

As for Ldfs udps any body can read the planning portals and distinguish the difference, the point is under present Law this development has massive hurdles to over come.

The developers are wearing the Wildcats Like an ill fitting mask. The question I ask is why would a developer want to commit to a £20m stadium if they will have no problems getting planning permission. And further more if it is a sweatener so as to speak, who chose a rugby stadium. Surely it would have been better to ask the public what they wanted on the site? And as for community stadium, the community do not need a stadium, Wakefield wildcats do.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach5771
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 20 200915 years221st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Oct 24 01:0030th Sep 24 19:37LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:36 pm  
rugbyball wrote:
He also blanks out his name from the letter... well, I am so against this development and wish to stand up and be counted, air my views, exercise my democratic right to object... however, would like to keep my identity secret, is that ok?

Take a bow Mr Face the Future! What a weasel!

You seem to air your views and have your say quite abit so, will you be telling us your name and where you live?

As for Ldfs udps any body can read the planning portals and distinguish the difference, the point is under present Law this development has massive hurdles to over come.

The developers are wearing the Wildcats Like an ill fitting mask. The question I ask is why would a developer want to commit to a £20m stadium if they will have no problems getting planning permission. And further more if it is a sweatener so as to speak, who chose a rugby stadium. Surely it would have been better to ask the public what they wanted on the site? And as for community stadium, the community do not need a stadium, Wakefield wildcats do.[/quote]

And so do you,so are you going to tell us what your name is and where you live and what your problem with this development is.How do you know the community don't need the stadium,yes Trinity need a new stadium but to say the community don't need one is just incorrect,you don't think once it's built it would be used by amateur rugby/football,schools comps,many other community stadiums are successful in getting kids into sport through sport trusts etc,maybe we could get some big concerts in the stadium,it may get a chance to be used for England Rugby League games.The facilities are open to the public to use the gym and practice picture for 5 a side football,business' can use the facilities for functions and other things,the list is endless for what this could do for the community.Community stadiums are in use successfully all over the country so why not Wakefield it's not as if we don't need one.
As far as asking the community what they want in the development that just doesn't happen for obvious reasons that the public don't know what business' to attract or are needed in the area.
Look at 41 industrial est. nobody wanted that in Wrenthorpe and Outwood ,locals said the same thing that some of the people against this say now but it has been a great success for the community with companies like Coca-Cola and Morrisons putting main depots their as well as Panasonic,Slazenger and many others people want to see change,development and jobs in their community as long as it's not near them.
Last edited by Shifty Cat on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
snowie 
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman
JoinedServiceReputation
23 years338th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:37 pm  
[
Last edited by snowie on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snowie 
RankPostsTeam
International Chairman
JoinedServiceReputation
23 years338th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
1st Jan 70 00:0020th Jun 22 17:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: New Stadium - Objection Flyer and Web Site : Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm  
rugbyball wrote:

The developers are wearing the Wildcats Like an ill fitting mask. The question I ask is why would a developer want to commit to a £20m stadium if they will have no problems getting planning permission. And further more if it is a sweatener so as to speak, who chose a rugby stadium. Surely it would have been better to ask the public what they wanted on the site? And as for community stadium, the community do not need a stadium, Wakefield wildcats do.
could you expand on that, why shouldn't we have a community stadium in the Wakefield area, what do we have bar for a running track in Thornes park :STUPID:
:THINK: clearly you joined the forum to provoke arguments rather than discus it
PreviousNext