Jan 29 200619 years319th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
6th Dec 21 14:401st Dec 21 10:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:59 am  
PopTart wrote:
You always fall back to questioning people and expecting them to answer your questions without stating your actual point.
You are the one challenging the gereal opinion not the other way around.
I think it's time you were clear.
With quoting other people, what do you believe is going on?

Is covid real or not?
Is a world organisation trying to change our way of life?
Are all the governments of the world agreeing to the big con?
Is Bill Gates doing something illegal or immoral?

I'd like to see what your view is for once. What's going on here?

How would I respond?

Do you recollect my first post on the subject (this thread) way back on September 11th. Page 4.
I made it clear, very clear. I also warned of the consequences of giving in to the powers that be and their crazy solution to what is, for all intents and purpose, a form of influenza, certainly the cosequences of catching "it" seem just the same as influenza.
You ask:
"You are the one challenging the gereal opinion not the other way around.
I think it's time you were clear.

As you will see, I was clear on day one and have always laid out my position.

Replace the government? Yes of course, this one is wholly corrupt.
Who with? I think a party may emerge in the coming year but it won't be any of the big three who have the answers. Maybe a breakaway from those, I don't know. I currently don't know of any MP's
who are courageous enough to break ranks as the Telegraphs Ms Fenwick-Elliot has done in media land and a multitude of Doctors and scientists have also done.
The cracks in the narrative are definatley begining to show thank goodness.

No lockdowns, no face coverings, no (anti) social distancing.
Those over 80s with underlying health issues who feel threatened should do whatever feels right for them. Not have restrictions imposed upon the whole population.

Is covid real or not?
Possibly real. But lets face it, every year a form of flue appears and they give it a different name, Japanese flu epidemic in York 2018 for example (Who knew ?) . But there are experts who say the c-19 virus has not been successfully isolated.

Yes.

The vast majority yes.

I do not believe governments all over the world, including tyrants and dictators, would go to such lengths just to protect the aged. Not in a million years and certainly not the Americans, just look at their track record on health not to forget the millions killed in the many wars started by the USA. Even in this country, how many children have died of say cancer, for the want of a few thousand pounds to get expensive treatment abroad.

Almost certainly. hence the 600,000 signed petition to have him investigated by the White House.

Here is that first post, including the solution.
The post concerned itself with rugby league but not exlusivley only because of the thread title.

I am 66 years of age and, along with my father and grandfather have watched Trinity play
at Bell Vue throughout the 20th and now 21st centuries.
We have watched the game during the depths of winter with ice, snow, rain, hail, fog (Widnes anyone?) etc.
We have travelled with thousands of others in cars, vans, buses, trains have walked many a time through the above winter conditions to get our rugby league fix at both Belle Vue and a host of other rugby grounds with only a cup of Bovril, a jar of vapour rub or a tot of the hard stuff to keep the harsh winter conditions at bay.

Our generation and those before us have dodged or coped with the common cold, the flu, sore throats, norovirus, achy joints, cold sores, dry and cracking skin, asthma (the wife). Sinus infections, bronchitis, pneumonia, etc all caused or aggravated by those gruelling winter trips to Belle Vue or the Watersheddings to stand for two to three hours in the above mentioned weather before walking or driving home cold, freezing and completely wet through. And for a few of us that was after playing a game of winter rugby that very morning.

No doubt that over the past 125 years some have succumbed to the experience of trudging to Belle Vue, Odsal, Noughton Park, the Watersheddings and Fartown and have sadly succumbed to whatever ailment they contracted enjoying their rugby. But hey, ho, it happened and no one, as far as I know, coincided closing down these stadiums, not in a 125 plus years did they consider such draconian action.

So, here we are in the summer of 2020. A virus that a majority 99.9% of people will simply never know they have or even had it. A virus that 100% of people I have asked, most over 65 years of age, do not personally know anyone who has died from C-19. A virus so deadly we need a test to find out if we have it or not.

My question is, what of the future of Trinity and Belle Vue. How many deaths are the club willing to accept in future years from complications or directly from, lets say, influenza. A condition that leads to the death of thousands every year, vaccine or no vaccine.

Pop Tart on these boards told us a few months ago that he was, to paraphrase, willing to give up a foreign holiday if If it saved just one life. I put it to him that watching and playing rugby has no doubt resulted in many deaths (see above) over the years. He did not respond to that.
I see he still supports the game being played.

So, what of the future given most on here appear to support the draconian measure currently being taken.

If I supported these measures, which I do not, but if I did I would have to say that we should never, ever, re-open our stadiums for fear of catching the aforementioned conditions or risking a players death through, lets say, heart failier or that player becoming paralized from a bad tackle etc.

C-19 may come and go but death from many forms of influenza will not go away nor will other the complications that afflict us whenever we attend rugby matches along with thousands of our fellow human beings.

Stop this madness now and lets get back to normal, Lets get back to watching rugby without fear as our forefathers did. NOT the crazy “new normal” they (???) have attempted and in most cases, succeeded, to brain wash us with.

But back to the question re Belle Vue. If, let us say, we needed 5,000 attending to break even and we can now sumize that will never be allowed nor should it so long as inflenza, let alone Covid-19 is lurking in the air.What of the future of Wakefield Trinity? And rugby league.

So far (Oct 26) not one "fan" has bothered to answer or even discuss this,
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years319th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:47 am  
wrencat1873 wrote:
I've seen and read your posts on the subject of covid and the various issues around corrupt governments with hidden agenda, world reset, not restricting movement etc, etc and you've gone into huge detail on some aspects of these issues.
What you haven't done is suggest a different route.
Therefore, with your "superior" in depth knowledge, what would your response be to covid at this point.

Free movement for all ?
Replace the government ? if so who do you want in charge of the UK ?
Carry on as we are, with seemingly perpetual "lock downs"
Wearing face coverings
Social distancing

Still no comments from you regarding the questions I asked you way back on page 50.

The devastation caused by the sanctions imposed upon us. I ask again, what's your view re suicides, cancer, unemployment, losing homes due to unable to pay mortgages, rents etc. These problems will reverberate with us for years and years to come, with or without the vaccine 99.9% of us do not need to risk let alone the 700,000 it is estimated it will injure.

Just one example: There are many.
On May 23rd the German newspaper Das Bild titled: “Dramatic consequences of the Corona-Measures: 52,000 Cancer Ops delayed.”

What do you want to say to those people. Now is your opportunity.

I asked after you called me “disrespectful” regarding my views on how to end all this,.

How do YOU end all this?

How many children should starve in order to make you feel safe? Food banks over run.

How many families must go bankrupt in order to make you feel safe.

How many business owners should lose everything they have worked for in order to make you feel safe?

How many people have to lose their jobs and their life savings in order to make you feel safe?

How many more life threatening conditions such as cancer to go undiagnoed or untreated to make you feel safe.

More lockdowns? instill yet more fear into the 99.9% who will survive your virus?
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years53rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
10th Sep 24 21:559th Sep 24 10:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:06 am  
Miro wrote:
Still no comments from you regarding the questions I asked you way back on page 50.

The devastation caused by the sanctions imposed upon us. I ask again, what's your view re suicides, cancer, unemployment, losing homes due to unable to pay mortgages, rents etc. These problems will reverberate with us for years and years to come, with or without the vaccine 99.9% of us do not need to risk let alone the 700,000 it is estimated it will injure.

On May 23rd the German newspaper Das Bild titled: “Dramatic consequences of the Corona-Measures: 52,000 Cancer Ops delayed.”

I asked after you called me “disrespectful” regarding my views on how to end all this,.

How do YOU end all this?

How many children should starve in order to make you feel safe? Food banks over run.

How many business owners should lose everything they have worked for in order to make you feel safe?

How many people have to lose their jobs and their life savings in order to make you feel safe?

How many more life threatening conditions such as cancer to go undiagnoed or untreated to make you feel safe.

More lockdowns? instill yet more fear into the 99.9% who will survive your virus?

Happy to answer your questions and I trust you will share you own views on the best way forward ?
Al of the aspects that you mention from delays to treatment, suicide, unemployment etc are huge costs for those that are affected and it will run into the 100,000's, probably more.

However, you will have seen the issues surrounding the emptying of hospitals to make space for Covid patients - basically sending off folk, who were carrying the virus, back to their residential homes and killing their fellow residents ?
People going into hospital for routine operations and coming out with something much worse.

What is your solution ?

Are you suggesting that we allow people all of the freedoms that they previously enjoyed and let the virus run it's course ?

What happens to the full hospitals, mortuaries and graveyards that cant cope.
We've already seen this at certain points, in certain other countries and that was with restrictions in place.

Come on fella, tell us how it works, PLEASE

As for me feeling safe - i'm ok, thanks.

Luckily my health has always been pretty good. Haven't had a day off sick for 25 years and and only ever off with chicken pox, in my 20's, which, ironically, was to prevent my workmates from getting infected :shock:

So, Mr Covid expert, what is the solution ?
RankPostsTeam
Moderator20870
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 04 200816 years6th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th Oct 24 15:3112th Oct 24 15:31LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:28 pm  
"As you will see, I was clear on day one and have always laid out my position."
The length of your post and the fact it takes quite a bit of time to get to a point, proves that you do in fact not make yourself clear

I've cut out a bit of the blah to comment on what you say....

Miro wrote:
How would I respond?

Do you recollect my first post on the subject (this thread) way back on September 11th. Page 4.
I made it clear, very clear. I also warned of the consequences of giving in to the powers that be and their crazy solution to what is, for all intents and purpose, a form of influenza, certainly the cosequences of catching "it" seem just the same as influenza.
As you will see, I was clear on day one and have always laid out my position. Nope. Not clear. You warned us, but didn't say what the right way was, just asked us to prove that the govs way was the right way.

Replace the government? Yes of course, this one is wholly corrupt.
Who with? I think a party may emerge in the coming year but it won't be any of the big three who have the answers. Maybe a breakaway from those, I don't know. I currently don't know of any MP's
who are courageous enough to break ranks as the Telegraphs Ms Fenwick-Elliot has done in media land and a multitude of Doctors and scientists have also done.
The cracks in the narrative are definatley begining to show thank goodness. - So you don't like our democratically elected government, accuse them of being corrupt, but don't actually like any other option either, but are banking on a new party, that doesn't yet exist, suddenly coming to power.

No lockdowns, no face coverings, no (anti) social distancing.
Those over 80s with underlying health issues who feel threatened should do whatever feels right for them. Not have restrictions imposed upon the whole population. - Ok, that is clear

Is covid real or not?
Possibly real. But lets face it, every year a form of flue appears and they give it a different name, Japanese flu epidemic in York 2018 for example (Who knew ?) . But there are experts who say the c-19 virus has not been successfully isolated. Ah yes, your experts. Not your opinion. The other unkonwn people's opinion.

Yes.- Ok, that is clear. That's probably where people think you watch too much scary tv but you may be right.

The vast majority yes. - That's clear but so unlikely I can't understand why you would think this. We can't even agree with the rest of Europe to sell and buy stuff for our mutual benefit but we agree to a plan to con the people that vote us in, both left and right parties? Trump doesn't agree with anyone on anything

I do not believe governments all over the world, including tyrants and dictators, would go to such lengths just to protect the aged. Not in a million years and certainly not the Americans, just look at their track record on health not to forget the millions killed in the many wars started by the USA. Even in this country, how many children have died of say cancer, for the want of a few thousand pounds to get expensive treatment abroad.

Almost certainly. hence the 600,000 signed petition to have him investigated by the White House. A petition to investigate is not 'almost certainty of doing something illegal'. I can't say for certain either way of course. After Jimmy Saville, Lance Armstrong etc, I've learned not to just defend people just because they look good on tv interviews. There are bad people in the world there is no doubt. However, wanting to reduce population growth is not a crime unless you stop people doing it illegally. Education and advice is used for exactly the same end. In Africa population growth is as big a killer as any disease because there are not enough resources. It is something often discussed in many countries. The solution isn't to just kill everyone with a virus. That is the stuff of Dan Brown fiction. Inferno is a really good book.

Here is that first post, including the solution.
The post concerned itself with rugby league but not exlusivley only because of the thread title.

My question is, what of the future of Trinity and Belle Vue. How many deaths are the club willing to accept in future years from complications or directly from, lets say, influenza. A condition that leads to the death of thousands every year, vaccine or no vaccine. The club has nothing to do with accepting deaths because people come to Belle Vue. The decision is a government advice and NRL decision. And you don't catch influenzas by standing in the cold.

Pop Tart on these boards told us a few months ago that he was, to paraphrase, willing to give up a foreign holiday if If it saved just one life. I put it to him that watching and playing rugby has no doubt resulted in many deaths (see above) over the years. He did not respond to that.
I see he still supports the game being played. Me going to the game over the past 40 years didn't cause anyone to die. I'm pretty certain of that. Right now, I'm probably ok to go to Belle Vue too. Especially as if I did I'd be wearing a mask and staying clear of people outside my bubble. The problem is, you go as well and you won't be doing that, and although many will be like me, many will also be like you. So the potential for the virus to spread is greater.
The point that seems reasonably easy to understand is that we don't know who might have this virus at Belle Vue, so until we have some control, it is better for no one to go so that it stops the spread. Especially if the game can go on anyway. The only reason it is still necessary is because people didn't lockdown in the first place and spread it further than just because they didn't believe it, like you.

So, what of the future given most on here appear to support the draconian measure currently being taken. - by draconian do you mean wear a mask in public places?

If I supported these measures, which I do not, but if I did I would have to say that we should never, ever, re-open our stadiums for fear of catching the aforementioned conditions or risking a players death through, lets say, heart failier or that player becoming paralized from a bad tackle etc. - not the same. I assume THAT PLAYER you refer to is Mose Masoe. There are many safe guards in place to stop this happening but sometimes an accident happens and it is terrible. That's not the same as not applying any safeguards because you either don't believe it will happen or only believe it will affect old people.

But back to the question re Belle Vue. If, let us say, we needed 5,000 attending to break even and we can now sumize that will never be allowed nor should it so long as inflenza, let alone Covid-19 is lurking in the air.What of the future of Wakefield Trinity? And rugby league. - again not true. RFL are trying to get to a point where we can get crowds back. They have to show they can safe giuard first.........which they can't if people don't follow the safe guarding rules.

So far (Oct 26) not one "fan" has bothered to answer or even discuss this,- because its hard work and unnecessarily so.
RankPostsTeam
International Star5618
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 21 201114 years171st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th Oct 24 16:1012th Oct 24 15:15LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:55 pm  
PopTart wrote:
"As you will see, I was clear on day one and have always laid out my position."
The length of your post and the fact it takes quite a bit of time to get to a point, proves that you do in fact not make yourself clear

I've cut out a bit of the blah to comment on what you say....

Please don’t class Saville and Lance Armstrong in the same breath thank you.
RankPostsTeam
Moderator20870
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 04 200816 years6th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th Oct 24 15:3112th Oct 24 15:31LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:56 pm  
Big lads mate wrote:
Please don’t class Saville and Lance Armstrong in the same breath thank you.

Point well made. I did hesitate to do that.
RankPostsTeam
International Star5618
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 21 201114 years171st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th Oct 24 16:1012th Oct 24 15:15LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:57 pm  
PopTart wrote:
Point well made. I did hesitate to do that.

:thumb:
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years53rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
10th Sep 24 21:559th Sep 24 10:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:10 pm  
Miro wrote:

How do YOU end all this?

Wow.

I dont think that any of the Governments actions are to make ME feel safe, I'm ok in either direction.
Happy to take my chances but, equally happy to toe the line if it offers protection to others.

The cancer diagnosis, along with other illnesses is absolutely tragic and fortunately, these havent yet affected myself or closest to me.

So far, you have claimed the virus to be fake and/or over exaggerated
You've also claimed that there is a world "re set" taking place, with the virus being used as part of the control mechanism.
Also, you have told use that there will be a political party (as yet not known to the masses) that is going to take the country by storm.
Also that EVERY nation on the planet (not just the UK) have got their actions in controlling the virus wrong.

How is it that a gut on a RL forum in Wakefield knows so much that, nobody in authority knows ?

As for how it ends, it would appear that most governments are banking on a vaccine becoming available sometime soon.

I know that you have suggested that this will just be another way of controlling "us" but, I guess that we'll have to wait and see.

The one certainty is that whatever the numbers are for covid, they accrued mainly under some level of social distancing and a certain level of restricted movement.

We shall never know what would have happened without any of these actions but, it's absolutely certain that the numbers would have been significantly higher - is that what you are advocating. This isn't fear, it's reality.
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4896
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 04 200322 years109th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th Oct 24 19:5210th Oct 24 11:10LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:45 pm  
Miro wrote:

How do YOU end all this?

Just a few of your quotes Miro especially on Bill Gates whom you have an opinion on, here are the quotes by you in this thread

You said in a number of posts
Over 600,000 Americans sign a petition this year for the White House to investigate Bill Gates for “medical malpractice” Five times the required amount necessary.
Now correct me if I'm out of order here but would you buy a second hand car from a guy with a say 60 or 600 or 6000, 60,000 ? or even 600,000 petition to investigate him?
My guess is you would not, just out of caution mind.
Lets just say I'm cautious, very, very cautious.

Almost certainly. hence the 600,000 signed petition to have him investigated by the White House.

Yes I am fortunate to be in the 99.9% but then so is 99.9% of 68,000,000 people.

Had I been in the .1% I can assure you I still would not want all this restrictive crap om my account.

Do you not see either, that the restrictions are totaly dis-proportionate to the effect covid is having. Does not the figure of 99.9% have any meaning to you?

Yes, I've revived my estimate of 99.7% due to the admition from the main steam media,doctors and PTB from of them "lying" about the figures.

Can you tell me before I tell you the population of the USA and what percentage 600,000 people is I find it very interesting how you beat the drum about the very small number (your figures between 0.1 and 0.3 will have a serious impact from the virus)and then explain why you promote the petition of the 600,000. Thanks in advance.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years319th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:48 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Happy to answer your questions and I trust you will share you own views on the best way forward ?
Al of the aspects that you mention from delays to treatment, suicide, unemployment etc are huge costs for those that are affected and it will run into the 100,000's, probably more.

However, you will have seen the issues surrounding the emptying of hospitals to make space for Covid patients - basically sending off folk, who were carrying the virus, back to their residential homes and killing their fellow residents ?
People going into hospital for routine operations and coming out with something much worse.

What is your solution ?

Are you suggesting that we allow people all of the freedoms that they previously enjoyed and let the virus run it's course ?

We've already seen this at certain points, in certain other countries and that was with restrictions in place.

Luckily my health has always been pretty good. Haven't had a day off sick for 25 years and and only ever off with chicken pox, in my 20's, which, ironically, was to prevent my workmates from getting infected :shock:

Of course you feel safe, bully for you. That is not what I asked, did I? I will repeat my questions to you.
I shall change safe to safer.
How many children should starve in order to make you feel safer? Food banks over run. How many families must go bankrupt in order to make you feel safer. How many business owners should lose everything they have worked for in order to make you feel safer? How many people have to lose their jobs and their life savings in order to make you feel safer? How many more life threatening conditions such as cancer to go undiagnosed or untreated to make you feel safer.

I won't answer your question but I will let Professor Ferguson answer it for me.

From the Daily Mail.

The scientist behind lockdown in the UK has admitted that Sweden has achieved roughly the same suppression of coronavirus without draconian restrictions....
The professor whose grim warning that 500,000 Brits may die from Covid-19 :NAUGHTY: without action triggered lockdown has admitted Sweden may have suppressed its outbreak as well as Britain - without imposing the draconian measures. 
He made the comments at a House of Lords Science and Technology Committee

Professor Ferguson appeared to praise Sweden for keeping infections low without the economically crippling curbs and said 'they have gone quite a long way to [achieving] the same effect'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... weden.html

So where was the indignation from you about how his recommendations f**ked up the economy and made people prisoners in their own homes? It certainly wasn't to be seen splashed across any British front pages. Indeed, it was hard enough to find much, if any, coverage of this very significant news story.
wrencat1873 wrote:

What is your solution ?

Of course you feel safe, bully for you. That is not what I asked, did I? I will repeat my questions to you.
I shall change safe to safer.
How many children should starve in order to make you feel safer? Food banks over run. How many families must go bankrupt in order to make you feel safer. How many business owners should lose everything they have worked for in order to make you feel safer? How many people have to lose their jobs and their life savings in order to make you feel safer? How many more life threatening conditions such as cancer to go undiagnosed or untreated to make you feel safer.

I won't answer your question but I will let Professor Ferguson answer it for me.

From the Daily Mail.

The scientist behind lockdown in the UK has admitted that Sweden has achieved roughly the same suppression of coronavirus without draconian restrictions....
The professor whose grim warning that 500,000 Brits may die from Covid-19 :NAUGHTY: without action triggered lockdown has admitted Sweden may have suppressed its outbreak as well as Britain - without imposing the draconian measures. 
He made the comments at a House of Lords Science and Technology Committee

Professor Ferguson appeared to praise Sweden for keeping infections low without the economically crippling curbs and said 'they have gone quite a long way to [achieving] the same effect'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... weden.html

So where was the indignation from you about how his recommendations f**ked up the economy and made people prisoners in their own homes? It certainly wasn't to be seen splashed across any British front pages. Indeed, it was hard enough to find much, if any, coverage of this very significant news story.
PreviousNext