Sep 13 20186 years319th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
20th May 22 21:428th May 22 12:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:13 am  
Miro wrote:
The reason I ended up on here was in response to the first post by Trin, Trin and of course the thread title.
Here is that first post, see hi lites.

Well we're back to more silly times to come, it's just been announced by UK government for England & from monday, all social gatherings in homes, outdoors, events etc, etc will not be allowed above 6 people.
That puts paid to fans watching RL, live etc. Heavy fines will follow by way of enforcement !
However, we will witness selfish people still breaking rules & of course the nutters that don't want to believe about Coved19.

How can anyone think it's a conspiracy theory when all countries in the world are affected & are actively trying to beat this virus ?
Onwards & upwards to all of us, stay safe my friends, signed Trin, Trin.

I had noticed virtually no questioning of what, who or why re covid in the whole of the threads and posts back then so, as I believe every government action should be questioned, I answered the main question:

How can anyone think it's a conspiracy theory when all countries in the world are affected & are actively trying to beat this virus"

Rather than accept being called a "nutter" I thought I had an answer to that so that's what I posted along with the reason why I believe we should never have been locked out of Belle Vue. That refered to the "what now for fans watching." part of the thread title.

Then the challenges to me poured in so I try to answer each one then some posters supported me and the rest is history.
I did notice the thread was getting lots of views, far more than any other thread, so I saw no harm in expanding the subject a little.
Now, to be fair to me I have tried to get the thread back on track at least as far as the "what now for fans watching/" even Pop Tart will back me up on that, but to no avail, very few want to go there unlike the threads on Newmarket.

I do not use facebook or twitter but I do comment on various youtube pages. Trouble with that is I'm just "talking" to the converted.

I tell you this though, If wrencat, Pop Tart you etc. would stop challenging me this thread wouldn't have got past page 15 or thereabouts. Bad lads, the lot of you. :SHOOT:

It is NOT a crusade or anything like it is my opinion and god forbid we should all think as one. There are millions who believe as I do and I'm simply expressing those views. As I asked wrencat, why does he believe Agenda 201 to be an exersise only? That's his belief, one I do not share.

Can I ask you something. Do you ever, just for a second, doubt the official version of events? More and more people are begining to have doubts I find . They havn't gone as far down the rabbit hole as I have but to them, things just don't add up.

I just don't understand why you are so bothered about all this. You believe the powers that be have one agenda, and that is to keep you safe until a vaccine comes along. All the power is in your hands, why bother about little ole me? So what if one or two take my view it's hardly going to have much impact in the grand scheme of things.

So the reason this thread has stretched from 15 pages to 71 is because others are challenging your views and you feel the need to put them right!

Your very final sentence in your confusing and rather wordy answer, you appear to accept that your entire input will have little impact on the the situation, essentially a worthless effort. Perhaps you should reach out on twitter, Facebook, start an email writing campaign to the press, radio phone in's and share your views with a much wider audience admittedly you would probably spend a great deal of your time putting people right but 56 extra pages on this thread shows that you're up to the cause.

I for one will not be commenting on any of your views but I very well may challenge your choice of where you continue to post in order to put people right ( my aged Great Aunt Agatha would view 'putting people right' as 'likes to have the last word that one')
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member4896
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 04 200322 years112th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
12th Oct 24 09:3910th Oct 24 11:10LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:32 am  
Miro wrote:
I have adressed this issue, you appear to have missed it. Pg 57
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=630163&start=560

One point I did make. I think we can assume the majority of people in the US have never heared of Bill Gates, why would they? Those that buy a computer couldn't care less who made the operating system let alone the guy who runs the company. So that brings the 300,000,000 way, way down.
Then you have to factor in those that have been informed of the many allagations against Bill Gates. Again not many knowing how the US MSM works.Again, that brings the figures way, way down again.

There you go again assumption v fact

I repeat, to save you looking.

I repeat to save you embarrassing yourself even more

Lets imagine you, yes you, visit the US and decide to buy a used car from Texas Petes amazing car sales. You do a quick check online to verify Texas Pete and find 600 comments rubbishing the guy and his garage,
Do you:
a) Buy a car anyway
or
b) Do a quick calculation of what percent 600 is of the population of the USA. Decide it's a very, very tiny figure and buy a car from Texas Pete anyway.

Does this not demonstrate how ridiculous your argument is?

No it doesn't it just demonstrates your attitude to bend everything in a position that you favour it again imagination and assumptions.

I thought you of all people would know how to interpret statistics.

I do but don't appear to rely on cold facts just massaging figures to suit.

I think you get the drift. Anyhoo, 600,0000 is a lot of people in anyones book. In fact, the White House feel "only" 100,000 is required for a investigation let alone 600,000. Good enough for me.
Do not worry though. These Billionairs never get brought to book do they.

Can you point me to the legislation in America that when a petition hits 100,000 an investigation is required or have you again plucked something without backing it up or researching it? I know in the UK a 100,000 signed petition (which is a much higher percentage than the USA based on your 'assumption', 'imagination' or 'fact' just let me know which one! 100,000 in the UK brings a possible debate to Parliament that's not an investigation by the way its a debate, not sure what you mean in the States that a 100,000 petition would bring an investigation.

As for the one in 2018, so what? Practice makes perfect. Maybe they just missed the boat that year. You still cannot give me proof it was not planned. And if I cannot give you definative proof it was planned then you can hardly take the morel high ground over me / us? So why not just, at the very least, have an open mind? At the very least, I have .

I do have an open mind but I base it on facts not assumptions.
Miro wrote:
I have adressed this issue, you appear to have missed it. Pg 57
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=630163&start=560

One point I did make. I think we can assume the majority of people in the US have never heared of Bill Gates, why would they? Those that buy a computer couldn't care less who made the operating system let alone the guy who runs the company. So that brings the 300,000,000 way, way down.
Then you have to factor in those that have been informed of the many allagations against Bill Gates. Again not many knowing how the US MSM works.Again, that brings the figures way, way down again.

There you go again assumption v fact

I repeat, to save you looking.

I repeat to save you embarrassing yourself even more

Lets imagine you, yes you, visit the US and decide to buy a used car from Texas Petes amazing car sales. You do a quick check online to verify Texas Pete and find 600 comments rubbishing the guy and his garage,
Do you:
a) Buy a car anyway
or
b) Do a quick calculation of what percent 600 is of the population of the USA. Decide it's a very, very tiny figure and buy a car from Texas Pete anyway.

Does this not demonstrate how ridiculous your argument is?

No it doesn't it just demonstrates your attitude to bend everything in a position that you favour it again imagination and assumptions.

I thought you of all people would know how to interpret statistics.

I do but don't appear to rely on cold facts just massaging figures to suit.

I think you get the drift. Anyhoo, 600,0000 is a lot of people in anyones book. In fact, the White House feel "only" 100,000 is required for a investigation let alone 600,000. Good enough for me.
Do not worry though. These Billionairs never get brought to book do they.

Can you point me to the legislation in America that when a petition hits 100,000 an investigation is required or have you again plucked something without backing it up or researching it? I know in the UK a 100,000 signed petition (which is a much higher percentage than the USA based on your 'assumption', 'imagination' or 'fact' just let me know which one! 100,000 in the UK brings a possible debate to Parliament that's not an investigation by the way its a debate, not sure what you mean in the States that a 100,000 petition would bring an investigation.

As for the one in 2018, so what? Practice makes perfect. Maybe they just missed the boat that year. You still cannot give me proof it was not planned. And if I cannot give you definative proof it was planned then you can hardly take the morel high ground over me / us? So why not just, at the very least, have an open mind? At the very least, I have .

RankPostsTeam
First Team Player39No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 18 20204 years329th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
29th Jul 24 18:563rd Mar 22 20:36LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:01 am  
48756c6c20 524c4643 wrote:
You're wasting your time with the CONVID conspiracists who think there's a novel virus that's killing people in huge numbers, they won't be swayed by proper science/data not the fake/made up BS that's come from WHO and governments whom want to destroy and control humanity. These conspiracists will believe everything that comes out of lying governments mouths and are the blue pill takers who want to be told what to do, want their freedoms removed and can't think for themselves.

I bet most are gagging to have a 'vaccine', ignoring how even the flu vaccine is pretty much worthless, particularly in the older more vulnerable age groups, also ignoring the huge dangers they present and the huge sums paid out for damages regarding such.

Always one who goes full Jack Torrance. :CRAZY:

I suppose the squirrel avatar and the WiFi password as a username should’ve given it away. :IDEA:
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years324th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
6th Dec 21 14:401st Dec 21 10:55LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:04 pm  
RickK wrote:
So the reason this thread has stretched from 15 pages to 71 is because others are challenging your views and you feel the need to put them right!

Your very final sentence in your confusing and rather wordy answer, you appear to accept that your entire input will have little impact on the the situation, essentially a worthless effort. Perhaps you should reach out on twitter, Facebook, start an email writing campaign to the press, radio phone in's and share your views with a much wider audience admittedly you would probably spend a great deal of your time putting people right but 56 extra pages on this thread shows that you're up to the cause.

I for one will not be commenting on any of your views but I very well may challenge your choice of where you continue to post in order to put people right ( my aged Great Aunt Agatha would view 'putting people right' as 'likes to have the last word that one')

No. it's not the need to “put them right” it's defending my posts. Would it be better if I ignore everyone? Then I would be called ignorant, and worse, running away. :NAUGHTY:

It's simple arithmetic. Your 1 post has generated at least 3. Well done you. That's 3 more posts thanks to you to add to the total. Genius. :lol:

So sorry for the “wordy” answer and here's me believing I was giving you a little respect in answering your questions. More fool me.

Now then, as someone who seems hell bent on silencing me why on earth are you encouraging me to go onto Twitter, facebook, start an e mail campaign to the press, radio phone ins and “share my views with a wider audience? Would that not be dangerous and against your “covid” beliefs? Hypocrite or what?? :oops:

The last paragraph ?. Nah, that was just me being modest. :WHISTLE:
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years324th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:13 pm  
REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
[/b]

Then please present your "fact". I can only assume you have access to the inner circle just like you had to Bush And Blair's inner circle prior to the illegal invasion of Iraq. I assume you did anyway.

I can't wait, just what we've all been waiting for. The facts at last. :DANCE:
RankPostsTeam
Moderator20869
JoinedServiceReputation
Oct 04 200816 years6th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
11th Oct 24 19:3212th Oct 24 07:31LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:18 pm  
Miro wrote:
I have never, ever stated that no one has passed away. I disputed the figures and the bogus death cerificates and I was proved right on that but I have never said no one has died.
The remarks I made were simply personal experience in answer to someone who virtually accused me of infecting people. I believe I proved not one person I have been in contact with has come down with covid. Should that change I will hold my hands up and come on here and informe you all.

Tis a pity you cannot acknowledge suicides and cancer though. As for the cost financially, (after ten years of austerity after we bailed out the banks leading to deaths, NHS shortages, closure of libraries, bus service cuts etc associated with that fiasco) I fear the cost, both in health and financial, for future generations will completely dwarf anything we have experienced with the bailout. The cost of "Covid."will dwarf all of that. As with the vaccine, it had better be completley safe because if not that will cost the tax payer millions in compensation payouts.

Though Gates is expecting at the very least 700,000 worldwide to be injured by the vaccine.

You are quite choosy where you apply your logic aren't you.

I think I'm pretty confident that you haven't actually proved anything on this thread, only stated your opinion and given us links to to a small group of individuals with a similar opinion.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach17952
JoinedServiceReputation
Apr 24 201113 years55th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
10th Sep 24 21:559th Sep 24 10:04LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:26 pm  
PopTart wrote:

I think I'm pretty confident that you haven't actually proved anything on this thread, only stated your opinion and given us links to to a small group of individuals with a similar opinion.

:CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:

This could be a good place to end the chat.
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years324th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:32 pm  
Billy Butcher wrote:
Always one who goes full Jack Torrance. :CRAZY:

I suppose the squirrel avatar and the WiFi password as a username should’ve given it away. :IDEA:

Another extremely thought provoking and informative post from you Billy. How do you do it?
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years324th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:35 pm  
PopTart wrote:

And that's your opinion. :)
Miro 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach1345No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 29 200619 years324th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: What now for fans watching ? - Covid chat : Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:41 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
:CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:

This could be a good place to end the chat.

Might be a good place for you to turn your attention to something else and leave this thread to those who have contributed to the 21,977 views

Bye, bye. :WAVE:
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity

RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Championship Promotion Final
GeoffRoebuck
38m
Transfer Talk V5
ArthurClues
42m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Grand Final
Builth Wells
Recent
Shopping list for 2025
Sebasteeno
Recent
Film game
karetaker
Recent
Tonights match v HKR
Wires71
Recent
Rumours thread
supercat
Recent
Play-off Semi Final Toulouse A
dddooommm
Recent
Hull Kingston Rovers
Septimius Se
Recent
Wakefield Trinity Hear the Roar
AgbriggAmble
FORUM
LAST
VIEW
TOPIC
POSTER
Recruitment rumours and links
Or thane
53s
GeoffRoebuck
55s
Builth Wells
1m
Spirit of the Rhinos documentary
christopher
1m
Game - Song Titles
Boss Hog
2m
SL Grand Final
BarnsleyGull
2m
Tonights match v HKR
Wires71
2m
George Hirst
Cruncher
2m
2024 IMG gradings
Deadcowboys1
3m
Brian Lockwood RIP
1315trinity
FORUM
NEW
TOPICS
TOPIC
POSTER
GeoffRoebuck
TODAY
Hull Kingston Rovers
Septimius Se
TODAY
Wakefield Trinity Hear the Roar
AgbriggAmble
TODAY
SL Grand Final
BarnsleyGull
TODAY
Spirit of the Rhinos documentary
christopher
TODAY
Grand Final
SirStan
TODAY
Terrace wear
retrosports
TODAY
OT Rohan Smith -
Trebor1
TODAY
Alfie johnson CONFIRMED 2 year deal
Smiffy27
TODAY
Brian Lockwood RIP
1315trinity
TODAY
Grand Final Squad
NickyKiss
TODAY
Kit for Saturday
Pie Eyed
TODAY
George Hirst
Cruncher
TODAY
Player of the Season 2024
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Released Players List
Jemmo
TODAY
IN 2025 Jake Connor - Expires 2026
Exeter Rhino
TODAY
Has anyone got any idea what is going on
Halfdan of t
TODAY
Awards
The Avenger
TODAY
dan russell confirmed 2 year contract
Wires71
TODAY
Play-off Semi Final Toulouse A
dddooommm
TODAY
2025 Catalans Dragons Kit
Jimmythecuck
TODAY
Oli Leyland confirmed 2 year deal
ninearches
TODAY
Builth Wells
TODAY
Transfer Talk V5
ArthurClues
TODAY
OUT 2025 Leon Ruan - Released
Emagdnim13
TODAY
IN 2025 Cooper Jenkins - Expires 2026
ArthurClues
TODAY
Search Sexy Girls from your city for night - Authentic Damse
excruciating
TODAY
IN 2025 Keenan Palasia - Expires 2026
BigRoy
TODAY
2024 Southstandercom Prediction Competition Grand Final
Rixy
TODAY
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back Grand Finals
RLFANS News
NEWS ITEMS
VIEWS
York Valkyrie Win Back to Back..
Hunslet Book Relegation Play O..
Penrith Panthers Secure Fourth..
Wigan Humiliate Leigh For Gran..
Hull KR Survive Warrington Fig..
Warrington Wolves Break Saints..
Leigh Leopards Make Play Off P..
Catalans Dragons Finish Sevent..
Hull KR Secure Second With Vic..
Wigan Seal League Leaders Trop..
Wakefield Trinity Sweep Aside ..
Catalans Keep Season Alive Wit..
Salford Ensure Play-Offs And S..
Ruthless Wigan Thrash the Rhin..
Huddersfield Giants Hold Off L..
RLFANS Match Centre
Matches on TV
Sat 12th Oct
SL
18:00
Hull KR-Wigan
Sun 13th Oct
CH
19:30
Swinton-Hunslet
Sun 27th Oct
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sat 2nd Nov
MINT2024
14:30
England M-Samoa M
Sun 6th Oct
L1 26 Keighley6-20Hunslet
CH 29 Bradford25-12Featherstone
WSL2024 16 York V18-8St.HelensW
NRL 31 Melbourne6-14Penrith
Sat 5th Oct
CH 29 York27-10Widnes
SL 29 Wigan38-0Leigh
Fri 4th Oct
SL 29 Hull KR10-8Warrington
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Mens Betfred Super League XXVIII ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wigan 28 759 336 423 46
Hull KR 28 729 335 394 44
Warrington 29 769 351 418 42
Leigh 29 580 442 138 33
Salford 28 556 561 -5 32
St.Helens 28 618 411 207 30

Catalans 27 475 427 48 30
Leeds 27 530 488 42 28
Huddersfield 27 468 658 -190 20
Castleford 27 425 735 -310 15
Hull FC 27 328 894 -566 6
LondonB 27 317 916 -599 6
This is an inplay table and live positions can change.
Betfred Championship 2024 ROUND : 1
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Wakefield 26 1010 262 748 50
Bradford 27 703 399 304 36
Toulouse 25 744 368 376 35
York 28 682 479 203 32
Widnes 27 561 502 59 29
Featherstone 27 634 525 109 28

Sheffield 26 626 526 100 28
Doncaster 26 498 619 -121 25
Halifax 26 509 650 -141 22
Batley 26 422 591 -169 22