WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Cas
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:44 am  

User avatarUpanunder wrote:
Upanunder User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:15 pm
Posts: 1093
We dunno yet, depends who's out
We have some decent replacements but obviously there will be a lot of shuffling
Either way, it will be a competitive game due to both sides being short on first choices and players out of position.
We kinda know what we're gonna get with Cas, they've been doing it tough for a while and whilst they are well below their high bar they are not terrible and must be feeling the benefits of continuity a little.
I'd have backed last nights Wakey team to win next week one way or the other, but there will be much less certainty if we lose 2 or 3 more key players.
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:25 am  

Sacred Cow wrote:
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2158
Jowitt
BJB
Arundal
Horo
The New Signing/Kershaw
Hampshire
Brough
Fifita
Crowther
Kopczak
Ashurst
Pauli
Arona

Hirst
Kirmond
King
Annakin

The new signing will help if & when it gets done. Rumoured to be Adam Swift but time will tell. If not Kershaw gets a game. Centre is a problem but Horo has filled in during games twice now ok. Annakin will be back from Dewsbury. Just hope Pauli doesn’t get a ban given i think he has had a caution already this year. Enough there to compete with an also injury plagued Cas side.
*Edit*. Might change the new signing guess to MCB....
Last edited by Sacred Cow on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:10 am  

wakeytrin wrote:
wakeytrin Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:36 pm
Posts: 3847
Location: The sunny side of Wakey
Sacred Cow wrote:
Jowitt
BJB
Arundal
Horo
The New Signing/Kershaw
Hampshire
Brough
Fifita
Crowther
Kopczak
Ashurst
Pauli
Arona

Hirst
Kirmond
King
Annakin

The new signing will help if & when it gets done. Rumoured to be Adam Swift but time will tell. If not Kershaw gets a game. Centre is a problem but Horo has filled in during games twice now ok. Annakin will be back from Dewsbury. Just hope Pauli doesn’t get a ban given i think he has had a caution already this year. Enough there to compete with an also injury plagued Cas side.

After match interview with Chessie, he didn't seem too worried about the incident. See Wigan player didn't get binned for throwing the ball at one of our players!
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:11 am  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13074
Location: wakefield
wakeytrin wrote:
After match interview with Chessie, he didn't seem too worried about the incident. See Wigan player didn't get binned for throwing the ball at one of our players!


Pauli's thing was right in front of me.
It was only a push but he ran in which they don't look kindly on.
I think we have cover for him if needed. He was out of the game for last 20 he was so knackered so could probably do with the rest of Easter.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:25 am  

Sacred Cow wrote:
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2158
wakeytrin wrote:
After match interview with Chessie, he didn't seem too worried about the incident. See Wigan player didn't get binned for throwing the ball at one of our players!

That incident in itself maybe not but it’s the previous cautions i think he had had that worries me.
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:36 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2017
We always have Reynolds on loan at Featherstone to play number 6
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:43 pm  

musson wrote:
musson Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 1349
PopTart wrote:
Pauli's thing was right in front of me.
It was only a push but he ran in which they don't look kindly on.
I think we have cover for him if needed. He was out of the game for last 20 he was so knackered so could probably do with the rest of Easter.


Really hope the yellow is deemed enough
Pauli was awesome last night

We are going to have to shift a few players about to field a competitive team, losing Pauli would be a massive blow to us

Really keeping my fingers crossed we don't lose pauli too
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:21 pm  

Sacred Cow wrote:
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2158
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
We always have Reynolds on loan at Featherstone to play number 6

Forgot about him. He will come in very useful in the short term.
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:15 pm  

User avatarFIL wrote:
FIL User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:17 pm
Posts: 2430
Location: Riding the Trinity rollercoaster !!
Just watched the game back on Trinity TV and I can't even believe he got penalised never mind sin-binned, there was absolutely nothing in it :twisted: :twisted:
M.I.B. ??....nope - M.I.R.W.B !!!

Sent from my steam-powered Sinclair ZX81.
Re: Cas Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:37 pm  
newgroundb4wakey Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:30 am
Posts: 2217
May have got this wrong but weren't you making a big thing pre season about running a reserve team. If so surely you just promote from there.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarnsleyGull, Barrett was robbed, burtonsrlfc, captaincaveman, cheshirecat57, Dunkirk Spirit, Jason65, leg_end, lifelongfan, MatthewTrin, MOPSEY LIVES ON, phe13, The Avenger, The Devil's Advocate, TheDreadnought, Travelling Wilbury, vastman, Wakefield City, Willzay and 160 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,073,2471,16878,2294,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts