Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Leeds
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:14 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Great start for young Kershaw well done young un.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:50 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Very little possession, through knock ons and cheap penalties and yet level at half time. Leeds should be 20 points up. We can't have had more than two sets in the Leeds half and that was the opening five minutes. We need to get to grips with the interpretation of the PTB, it's killing us

Stop the offload, tackle the legs, we have a chance. Keep going high and we'll keep allowing Leeds easy yards.

1/10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

ThePrinter wrote:Hardly a miracle we’re missing around 8/9 ourselves and had a day less turnaround. We’ve got a 19 year old making his debut starting 2nd row in Trout and another 19 year old whose only played a couple of SL games at centre

Walker, Hurrell, Cuthbertson, Ward, Ablett, Crosby, JJB, Cam Smith and new signing Seumanufagai hasn’t arrived yet. Potentially only JJB who wouldn’t get in our strongest 17 if everyone was fit.

Add Wood to that. I thought Leeds had the strongest youth team, deepest pockets and the strength in depth we can only dream of or that’s what you keep telling us. So forgive me if I don’t weep for you as you seem to want it all ways.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:31 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Great debut for Lee Kershaw

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:53 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Indeed, Kershaw was solid, a real handful and made some great yards. Massive win especially after the energy sapping first half.

1/10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

ThePrinter wrote:Hardly a miracle we’re missing around 8/9 ourselves and had a day less turnaround. We’ve got a 19 year old making his debut starting 2nd row in Trout and another 19 year old whose only played a couple of SL games at centre

Walker, Hurrell, Cuthbertson, Ward, Ablett, Crosby, JJB, Cam Smith and new signing Seumanufagai hasn’t arrived yet. Potentially only JJB who wouldn’t get in our strongest 17 if everyone was fit.

Maybe miracle was pushing it :lol:

TBF mate we were missing our first choice left edge, first choice half backs, first choice hookers.

Anyhow, it was a great game today. Got to give a lot of credit to Brad Dwyer.

Id clean up RLFANS in 5 minutes.

Troll hitlist :

Jean Capdouze

Sir Kev/My Mate Ronnie

Lebron/Ruune Rebellion

Jonno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

I'm happy for Kershaw and MCB to stay where they are for a while.
No need to rush anyone back.

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:45 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Location: Behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza, Dallas, Texas.
Fishermanscap wrote:Add Wood to that. I thought Leeds had the strongest youth team, deepest pockets and the strength in depth we can only dream of or that’s what you keep telling us. So forgive me if I don’t weep for you as you seem to want it all ways.

Didn’t say weep for us, just don’t expect it back. Actually i think most Leeds fans will tell you our depth isn’t at it best right now because we’re still into the first season of a new coach and Director of Rugby who are much further back into building the squad they want whereas your coach is over 3 years in to building his squad. As for wanting it both ways, plenty of Wakey fans were boasting of their strength in depth preseason so you can’t have it both ways too.

"The Golden Generation finally has its Golden Fleece! They have Wembley Cup Final winners medals to add to their collection."

23/08/2014

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:46 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

To see young Kershaw sobbing with emotion when greeting his family whilst fans were chanting his name was priceless , that’s what it means for young scholarship lads to play for this great club :CLAP: outstanding from the young lad take a bow :BOW:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

ThePrinter wrote:Didn’t say weep for us, just don’t expect it back. Actually i think most Leeds fans will tell you our depth isn’t at it best right now because we’re still into the first season of a new coach and Director of Rugby who are much further back into building the squad they want whereas your coach is over 3 years in to building his squad. As for wanting it both ways, plenty of Wakey fans were boasting of their strength in depth preseason so you can’t have it both ways too.

Get your scholarship up to speed :thumb: a young lad on debut from ours as just ripped you to bits :lol: :thumb:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:04 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com