WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Kendal double trouble

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Kendal double trouble

Re: Kendal double trouble Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:08 pm  

TrinTrin wrote:
TrinTrin Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Well, well, Ganson's got fed up, now see all the rule changes, see his reasons & his last line about frustrating supporters, proof i have not imagined what's been happening, even with these new rules, correct interpretation has to be used, I do accept a mistake, but not constantly.
During the Catalan game, players were guilty of cheating, but the ref can use common sense, Phil Clarke made a comment, he was going to watch all three NRL games next day, & you do not see this behaviour of/by the players or refs falling for it !
Re: Kendal double trouble Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:15 pm  

Facsimile wrote:
Facsimile Stevo's Armpit

Doubt it. If we were to go under again, I am sure the "club" would move on.....maybe in the Championship, but it would continue in some form.
As for advise regarding geographical location...I take it you know London well. If so, you will be able to tell us your projected fan numbers from East London if we were to move to the Olympic Stadium....looking forward to seeing those when you post them :lol:
The problem with Quins RL is not the name (Union etc..)or the location, it is the failure to get the message out there that we exist. I have lost all interest in targeting ANZAC fans....they have no interest and it's doubtful many would travel to Loftus Road...let alone the Olympic Stadium. Even if you built a stadium in Shep-Bush green I doubt many would bother.....the target audience the club need to concentrate on is the borough of Richmond Upon Thames/Twickenham.........and they need to get the "family day" thing going...with mums and dads encouraged to bring their kids to a game with no blood scandals, no racist chanting and very little swearing if any.......
London RL has about 1250 to 1,750 fans that would travel to any southern ground to watch the club play under any name, but to throw the towel in after 5 years would just compound the issue again.
Re: Kendal double trouble Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:26 pm  

phe13 wrote:
phe13 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Facsimile wrote:
Doubt it. If we were to go under again, I am sure the "club" would move on.....maybe in the Championship, but it would continue in some form.
As for advise regarding geographical location...I take it you know London well. If so, you will be able to tell us your projected fan numbers from East London if we were to move to the Olympic Stadium....looking forward to seeing those when you post them :lol:
The problem with Quins RL is not the name (Union etc..)or the location, it is the failure to get the message out there that we exist. I have lost all interest in targeting ANZAC fans....they have no interest and it's doubtful many would travel to Loftus Road...let alone the Olympic Stadium. Even if you built a stadium in Shep-Bush green I doubt many would bother.....the target audience the club need to concentrate on is the borough of Richmond Upon Thames/Twickenham.........and they need to get the "family day" thing going...with mums and dads encouraged to bring their kids to a game with no blood scandals, no racist chanting and very little swearing if any.......
London RL has about 1250 to 1,750 fans that would travel to any southern ground to watch the club play under any name, but to throw the towel in after 5 years would just compound the issue again.

Talking of geographical location, I think you are lost!
Previous