Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:53 am 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 11765
Wilde 3 wrote:Our side last time was:

Jamie Shaul, Ratu Naulago, Carlos Tuimavave, Josh Griffin, Bureta Faraimo, Albert Kelly, Marc Sneyd, Scott Taylor, Danny Houghton, Masi Matongo, Mark Minichiello, Sika Manu, Joe Westerman

Subs: Hadley, Thompson, Litten, Ellis

There will be a couple of different players in this time; Paea, Lane, Connor, Logan and maybe Savelio


Should be a comfortable win for Hull this time.
Close to full strength and well rested, against a bare bones side, stacked with kids :wink:

Thankfully our cobbled together side still has the heart of a lion and we know that win or lose, it wont be through lack of effort and giving what they have for Chester.

Really cant see past an FC victory but, we love it when the odds are stacked against us.

Come on Trin !

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:03 am 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6626
Well we will either win, or get hammered. There is no in between for us! :)

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:55 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 629
Wilde 3 wrote:Well we will either win, or get hammered. There is no in between for us! :)


I don't know, look at our past few results... we love a close game! lol






“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:59 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:46 am
Posts: 1977
Location: wakefield
Arundel had operation on Monday, 3 months out.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 am 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 8:15 am
Posts: 4791
Wilde 3 wrote:Ryan Hampshire, Tom Johnstone, Bill Tupou, Reece Lyne, Ben Jones-Bishop, Jacob Miller, Danny Brough, David Fifita, Kyle Wood, Anthony England, Matty Ashurst, Danny Kirmond, Jordan Crowther

Justin Horo, Craig Kopczak, Tinarau Arona, Pauli Pauli

That was your side last time. I know you have lost a few (!) since that game - Johnstone, Tupou, Miller, Brough, Wood etc. Any more, or any likely to be back?


The ones in bold were missing on Monday and probably still will be. Fifita was limping at the end so not sure on him either. Arundel would have come into centres, but picked up an injury on Thursday against Cas so is doubtful.

Ashurst may be back, and we may have Randell back at hooker but he hasn't played for a couple of months so not likely to be 100% either.

As I see it, worst case is:

Jowitt, Kershaw (made his debut last week), Caton-Brown, Lyne, Jones-Bishop, Reynolds, Hampshire, Kopczak, Crowther, Arona, Horo, Kirmond, King
Subs: Pauli Pauli, Hirst, Annakin, possibly Lewis Wray (another junior)

Best Case:

Jowitt, Caton-Brown, Arundel, Lyne, Jones-Bishop, Reynolds, Hampshire, Fifita, Randell, Hirst, Horo, Kirmond, Arona
Subs: Kopzcak, Pauli Pauli, Crowther, King


Best case sees us missing - Tom Johnstone, Bill Tupou, Jacob Miller, Danny Brough, Anthony England, Kyle Wood, Craig Huby, James Batchelor who would probably all be in the first choice 17.






WAKEFIELD TRINITY - The PRIDE of Sporting Wakefield

Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.

Learn from the past, but don't live in it!

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:07 am 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 1991
Might just have another reinforcement coming in for the weekend...

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:21 am 
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 390
Location: Behind the Sticks
Fordy wrote:The ones in bold were missing on Monday and probably still will be. Fifita was limping at the end so not sure on him either. Arundel would have come into centres, but picked up an injury on Thursday against Cas so is doubtful.

Ashurst may be back, and we may have Randell back at hooker but he hasn't played for a couple of months so not likely to be 100% either.

As I see it, worst case is:

Jowitt, Kershaw (made his debut last week), Caton-Brown, Lyne, Jones-Bishop, Reynolds, Hampshire, Kopczak, Crowther, Arona, Horo, Kirmond, King
Subs: Pauli Pauli, Hirst, Annakin, possibly Lewis Wray (another junior)

Best Case:

Jowitt, Caton-Brown, Arundel, Lyne, Jones-Bishop, Reynolds, Hampshire, Fifita, Randell, Hirst, Horo, Kirmond, Arona
Subs: Kopzcak, Pauli Pauli, Crowther, King


Best case sees us missing - Tom Johnstone, Bill Tupou, Jacob Miller, Danny Brough, Anthony England, Kyle Wood, Craig Huby, James Batchelor who would probably all be in the first choice 17.


Cross out Joe too - out for 3 months...... :cry:

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:27 am 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Posts: 729
Wilde 3 wrote:Well we will either win, or get hammered. There is no in between for us! :)


You won't get hammered, Trinity won't be hammering anyone for a while.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:31 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 19191
Sacred Cow wrote:Might just have another reinforcement coming in for the weekend...
Ryan Atkins :PRAY:






“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: On to Hull
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:33 pm 
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 19191
Wilde 3 wrote:Our side last time was:

Jamie Shaul, Ratu Naulago, Carlos Tuimavave, Josh Griffin, Bureta Faraimo, Albert Kelly, Marc Sneyd, Scott Taylor, Danny Houghton, Masi Matongo, Mark Minichiello, Sika Manu, Joe Westerman

Subs: Hadley, Thompson, Litten, Ellis

There will be a couple of different players in this time; Paea, Lane, Connor, Logan and maybe Savelio
Conner & Shaul are the threat for me






“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next





It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 60sCat, acko, basher11, coco the fullback, Dunkirk Spirit, eastardsley, FickleFingerOfFate, Giants40, Google [Bot], JINJER, Keiththered, King Street Cat, Mr Bliss, Old Timer No 4, phe13, PopTart, ricardo07, Trinity 61, Trinityknight, wakeytrin, wrencat1873 and 160 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 pm
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,939,8621,49677,7874,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
NEWCASTLE
42-6
NQL COWBOYS
TODAY 08:30
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
CANBERRA
TODAY 10:35
NRL
SOUTHS
v
CANTERBURY
TODAY 13:00
WSL
LEEDSW
v
CASTLEFORDW
TODAY 15:00
 CH1
WEST WALES
v
CRUSADERS
TODAY 17:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
SALFORD
TODAY 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
TODAY 18:00
 CH
TORONTO
v
ROCHDALE
TODAY 19:00
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
TOMORROW 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 1st Sep 15:00
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 6th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 15th Sep 15:00
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
LONDON BRONCOS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






33

.