Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Gone beyond now.....

Post subject: Gone beyond now.....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:36 am 
Strong-running second rower

Apologies if someone has said something similar, haven't got time to read every single post. :wink: Surely even if there was any lingering doubt, this has gone beyond it being about the players' ability, or structures, or game plans or whatever?? Since the London game I think last night was the seventh time we have conceded over 40? The work ethic as individuals and as a group seems to have disappeared. Tanginoa must be embarrassed as he's the only one for me who has been consistent in his actual 'effort' week in week out. I have some sympathy for Chester as he doesn't really know what he's gonna get in terms of attitude and effort from his team when they cross the whitewash........or should I say, he knows he ain't gonna get the required amount needed to at least compete, so he's pretty much ****** come game day! :lol: Personally I don't think London will win 3, but if we do go down, those players should never show their faces around Wakey ever again. :oops:

Post subject: Re: Gone beyond now.....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:27 am 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Wildmoggy wrote:Apologies if someone has said something similar, haven't got time to read every single post. :wink: Surely even if there was any lingering doubt, this has gone beyond it being about the players' ability, or structures, or game plans or whatever?? Since the London game I think last night was the seventh time we have conceded over 40? The work ethic as individuals and as a group seems to have disappeared. Tanginoa must be embarrassed as he's the only one for me who has been consistent in his actual 'effort' week in week out. I have some sympathy for Chester as he doesn't really know what he's gonna get in terms of attitude and effort from his team when they cross the whitewash........or should I say, he knows he ain't gonna get the required amount needed to at least compete, so he's pretty much ****** come game day! :lol: Personally I don't think London will win 3, but if we do go down, those players should never show their faces around Wakey ever again. :oops:

They won't Wildmoggy they'll be playing for other clubs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:55 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Wildmoggy wrote:Apologies if someone has said something similar, haven't got time to read every single post. :wink: Surely even if there was any lingering doubt, this has gone beyond it being about the players' ability, or structures, or game plans or whatever?? Since the London game I think last night was the seventh time we have conceded over 40? The work ethic as individuals and as a group seems to have disappeared. Tanginoa must be embarrassed as he's the only one for me who has been consistent in his actual 'effort' week in week out. I have some sympathy for Chester as he doesn't really know what he's gonna get in terms of attitude and effort from his team when they cross the whitewash........or should I say, he knows he ain't gonna get the required amount needed to at least compete, so he's pretty much ****** come game day! :lol: Personally I don't think London will win 3, but if we do go down, those players should never show their faces around Wakey ever again. :oops:

I don't share that optimism unless they have a load injuries or dressing room unrest. They start with weakened Saints team this weekend at home, also Salford and Leeds at home as well as us Salford and Hull KR away. I'm more nervous they 2006 looking at them fixtures and our form.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm 

deeHell wrote:I don't share that optimism unless they have a load injuries or dressing room unrest. They start with weakened Saints team this weekend at home, also Salford and Leeds at home as well as us Salford and Hull KR away. I'm more nervous they 2006 looking at them fixtures and our form.

You may well be right......but they have picked up a few injuries recently, and I think they had their purple patch when they won 3 straight, but we will see. Like you say, let's see what they do with a 'weakened' Saints. I hate to kick a man when he's down, but watching/listening to Chesters' post match interview, if ever it was time for a bloke to fall on his sword, I think that time is now. He's just basically repeating himself to his players, he says so himself, but they ain't listening! He's contradicting himself virtually every other sentence, he looks to be really feeling it now, I've got a lot of time for him, but something's just not right with him and the players, surely then something has to give, sadly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:02 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

They don't need to win 3, they need to win one more than us to keep them in contention with us for the final game. Our points difference is going to take a hammering in the coming weeks when a extremely reduced Wigan can beat us by 30

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:17 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com