WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Team for Sunday

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Team for Sunday

Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:11 pm  

dboy wrote:
dboy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:38 pm
Posts: 3097
Location: Barnsley
The Avenger wrote:
That’s very gracious of you

Undermine their performance, what are you on!


FFS! When you say we won because "they were atrocious", you undermine the efforts of the team!

If HKR were indeed atrocious, then at least some of that must be due to the efforts of the Wakey team.

Radio Leeds said Wakey were good for the win. HKR fans said Wakey were good for the win. Fans who went to the game said Wakey were good for the win. I'll take that.

It's just you!
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:21 pm  

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 1254
Location: Behind the Sticks
The Avenger wrote:
I’ve attended hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of games over 50 years so I’m not worried what someone thinks about my not attending a particular match. However, I did sit and listen to the whole match commentary on Radio Humberside, from that I formed an opinion, which I believe is quite usual.

Now at no point did I say Wakefield we’re poor or insinuate such. Neither did I say Wakefield were atrocious or that Wakefield only won because HKR were atrocious.

Neither did I spend the last week banging on about performance as you quite wrongly said in an attempt to make me look hypocritical.

I don’t care about you TBH but I do care that people tell lies about what I say and also pretend I said something I didn’t. Especially when said poster is saying stuff on here that they’d never say to my face.


Well I'm made up that you've attended "hundreds and hundreds of games"
So have I.
And you weren't there today - which is actually the point.
And I'd happily discuss it and say it to your face.
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:23 pm  

User avatarThe Avenger wrote:
The Avenger User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:09 am
Posts: 4064
dboy wrote:
FFS! When you say we won because "they were atrocious", you undermine the efforts of the team!

If HKR were indeed atrocious, then at least some of that must be due to the efforts of the Wakey team.

Radio Leeds said Wakey were good for the win. HKR fans said Wakey were good for the win. Fans who went to the game said Wakey were good for the win. I'll take that.

It's just you!


Here we go again, where did I say we won BECAUSE they were atrocious?

Stop seeing things that aren’t there
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:25 pm  

User avatarThe Avenger wrote:
The Avenger User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:09 am
Posts: 4064
BarnsleyGull wrote:
Well I'm made up that you've attended "hundreds and hundreds of games"
So have I.
And you weren't there today - which is actually the point.
And I'd happily discuss it and say it to your face.


So where are the quotes of me “banging on all week about performance”?

Where is the quote where I said Wakefield were poor?

Are you saying that unless you were there your not entitled to voice an opinion?

The face to face comments weren’t aimed at you!
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:27 pm  

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 1254
Location: Behind the Sticks
The Avenger wrote:
So where are the quotes of me “banging on all week about performance”?

The face to face comments weren’t aimed at you!


But you still weren't there.
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 pm  

User avatarThe Avenger wrote:
The Avenger User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:09 am
Posts: 4064
BarnsleyGull wrote:
But you still weren't there.


So I’m not entitled to voice an opinion?

Again you said I’d been banging on about performance all week, show me the quotes please.

You said I’d branded Wakefield’s performance as poor, please show me the quote.

Or were you just lying about both
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:39 pm  

User avatarKettykat wrote:
Kettykat User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:07 am
Posts: 613
Never been as nervous about a game in years ,but boy did the team deliver in the second half ,all this huffing and puffing about the team and whilst not perfect it’s a long time since I’ve seen them dominate a game like that. The half’s were busy the forwards were making the meters and our backs looked to have found their mojo again ,then you inject escare into the mix and HKR just had no answers .A fine performance from 1-17 and nice to see Atkins join in the celebrations
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13393
Location: wakefield
Am I the only one who thought Hampshire knocked on for his last try? Even on the highlights.
Ref was closer than me so I'm ok with it but if that had been the second try not the last I reckon we'd be hearing more of that.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:28 pm  

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 1254
Location: Behind the Sticks
The Avenger wrote:
So where are the quotes of me “banging on all week about performance”?

Where is the quote where I said Wakefield were poor?

Are you saying that unless you were there your not entitled to voice an opinion?

The face to face comments weren’t aimed at you!


OK, You were more interested in an opinion from another apparent source.

That said “opinion” doesn’t really hold any water as you weren’t there.
It wouldn’t be as bad if I was the first to point this out to you.
But I’m not.

My issue is you weren’t there.
Re: Team for Sunday Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:33 pm  

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 1254
Location: Behind the Sticks
PopTart wrote:
Am I the only one who thought Hampshire knocked on for his last try? Even on the highlights.
Ref was closer than me so I'm ok with it but if that had been the second try not the last I reckon we'd be hearing more of that.


Not for me.

From my view he went to pick it up but due to the bad bounce, kicked it instead.
Defo no knock on for me and TBH none of the KR players or fans at that side complained.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1948er, Big lads mate, coco the fullback, dboy, Divdav77, Emley Cat, Google [Bot], jonh, KevW60349, LyndsayGill, phe13, Redscat, REDWHITEANDBLUE, ricardo07, Willzay, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo and 133 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,7671,38778,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X