WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Team for Sunday

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Team for Sunday

Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:36 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1670
Location: Tomorrowland
homme vaste wrote:
19 Man Squad

Chris ANNAKIN
Joe ARUNDEL
James BATCHELOR
Danny BROUGH
Jordy CROWTHER
Anthony ENGLAND
Morgan ESCARÉ
Chris GREEN
Ryan HAMPSHIRE
Ben JONES-BISHOP
Danny KIRMOND
Craig KOPCZAK
Reece LYNE
Jacob MILLER
Tyler RANDELL
Adam TANGATA
Kelepi TANGINOA
Bill TUPOU
Kyle WOOD


ESCARÉ
JONES-BISHOP
ARUNDEL
LYNE
TUPOU
MILLER
HAMPSHIRE
KOPCZAK
RANDELL
ENGLAND
KIRMOND
TANGINOA
CROWTHER

WOOD
GREEN
TANGATA
BATCHELOR

Annakin and Brough to miss out.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:38 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2093
Looks like Brough will be playing again. I really hope this time he actually does what he was signed to do but history suggests not.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:38 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1670
Location: Tomorrowland
KRs 19 - A very familiar name in there, that has gone very well this season at Dewsbury. They look about as strong as they can be.

Adam Quinlan, Craig Hall, Ben Crooks, Jimmy Keinhorst, Ryan Shaw, Danny McGuire, Robbie Mulhern, Mose Masoe, Joel Tomkins, Weller Hauraki, Mitch Garbutt, Chris Atkin, Danny Addy, Kane Linnett, Josh Drinkwater, Daniel Murray, Dean Hadley, Jez Litten, Kyle Trout.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:47 pm  

trinity374 wrote:
trinity374 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:57 am
Posts: 200
[quote="homme vaste"]ESCARÉ
JONES-BISHOP
ARUNDEL
LYNE
TUPOU
MILLER
HAMPSHIRE
KOPCZAK
RANDELL
ENGLAND
KIRMOND
TANGINOA
CROWTHER

WOOD
GREEN
TANGATA
BATCHELOR

Annakin and Brough to miss out.[/quote

That would be my selection too but just can't see DB being dropped.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 14582
homme vaste wrote:
KRs 19 - A very familiar name in there, that has gone very well this season at Dewsbury. They look about as strong as they can be.

Adam Quinlan, Craig Hall, Ben Crooks, Jimmy Keinhorst, Ryan Shaw, Danny McGuire, Robbie Mulhern, Mose Masoe, Joel Tomkins, Weller Hauraki, Mitch Garbutt, Chris Atkin, Danny Addy, Kane Linnett, Josh Drinkwater, Daniel Murray, Dean Hadley, Jez Litten, Kyle Trout.


That's an ok squad but, if you take Drinkwater and Maguire out of there, they look a fair distance behind us.
You have to be pleased for Trout, getting a gig at a SL club but, it's not like they've signed a world beater.
I'd have Crowther, Batchelor, Annakin etc in front of him all day long.

Garbutt and Masoe will take some handling but, IF we can get on top in the forwards, which we should be able to do and have a decent plan to close down Drinkwater and Maguire, hopefully we can secure the 2 points.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:23 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1670
Location: Tomorrowland
wrencat1873 wrote:
That's an ok squad but, if you take Drinkwater and Maguire out of there, they look a fair distance behind us.
You have to be pleased for Trout, getting a gig at a SL club but, it's not like they've signed a world beater.
I'd have Crowther, Batchelor, Annakin etc in front of him all day long.

Garbutt and Masoe will take some handling but, IF we can get on top in the forwards, which we should be able to do and have a decent plan to close down Drinkwater and Maguire, hopefully we can secure the 2 points.


Not sure if you have seen anything of Trout recently Wren but he is a completely different type of player all together than the one that left us. A real handful in the wrestle, great offload and fend, was talking with Kyle and his brother the other day and he said he had put on just short of 4 stone since he left Wakefield, not sure how he will go in Super League but certainly stood out in the Championship.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 14582
homme vaste wrote:
Not sure if you have seen anything of Trout recently Wren but he is a completely different type of player all together than the one that left us. A real handful in the wrestle, great offload and fend, was talking with Kyle and his brother the other day and he said he had put on just short of 4 stone since he left Wakefield, not sure how he will go in Super League but certainly stood out in the Championship.


My mistake. I had in mind the player that left us.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 pm  

Kirmudgeonly wrote:
Kirmudgeonly Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 pm
Posts: 595
I have a bad feeling about this but I ll be there - its odd though on paper very few of the Hull KR team would get into ours
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:01 pm  

Kirmudgeonly wrote:
Kirmudgeonly Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:35 pm
Posts: 595
If only we could play them on paper
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:27 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13170
Location: wakefield
Kirmudgeonly wrote:
I have a bad feeling about this but I ll be there - its odd though on paper very few of the Hull KR team would get into ours


I'd take Garbutt, McGuire, Drinkwater and Hadley without a second thought.
Some others too on form.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1873, 60sCat, alegend, BarnsleyGull, Billy Butcher, bramleyrhino, Bull Mania, charlie, Chris71, cocker, coco the fullback, djcool, Emley Cat, Fordy, huddiepuddies, KevW60349, lampyboy, LG83, little wayne69, Lupsetbull, MOPSEY LIVES ON, Towns88, Travelling Wilbury, Trinity 61, Two Points, vastman, wakefieldwall, Willzay, winnintrin, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo, wrencat1873 and 143 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,084,0611,00378,2774,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts