WOOD
GREEN
TANGATA
BATCHELOR

Annakin and Brough to miss out.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:38 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Looks like Brough will be playing again. I really hope this time he actually does what he was signed to do but history suggests not.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:38 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

KRs 19 - A very familiar name in there, that has gone very well this season at Dewsbury. They look about as strong as they can be.

Adam Quinlan, Craig Hall, Ben Crooks, Jimmy Keinhorst, Ryan Shaw, Danny McGuire, Robbie Mulhern, Mose Masoe, Joel Tomkins, Weller Hauraki, Mitch Garbutt, Chris Atkin, Danny Addy, Kane Linnett, Josh Drinkwater, Daniel Murray, Dean Hadley, Jez Litten, Kyle Trout.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:47 pm  

trinity374 wrote:
trinity374 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

[quote="homme vaste"]ESCARÉ
JONES-BISHOP
ARUNDEL
LYNE
TUPOU
MILLER
HAMPSHIRE
KOPCZAK
RANDELL
ENGLAND
KIRMOND
TANGINOA
CROWTHER

WOOD
GREEN
TANGATA
BATCHELOR

Annakin and Brough to miss out.[/quote

That would be my selection too but just can't see DB being dropped.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:13 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

homme vaste wrote:
KRs 19 - A very familiar name in there, that has gone very well this season at Dewsbury. They look about as strong as they can be.

Adam Quinlan, Craig Hall, Ben Crooks, Jimmy Keinhorst, Ryan Shaw, Danny McGuire, Robbie Mulhern, Mose Masoe, Joel Tomkins, Weller Hauraki, Mitch Garbutt, Chris Atkin, Danny Addy, Kane Linnett, Josh Drinkwater, Daniel Murray, Dean Hadley, Jez Litten, Kyle Trout.

That's an ok squad but, if you take Drinkwater and Maguire out of there, they look a fair distance behind us.
You have to be pleased for Trout, getting a gig at a SL club but, it's not like they've signed a world beater.
I'd have Crowther, Batchelor, Annakin etc in front of him all day long.

Garbutt and Masoe will take some handling but, IF we can get on top in the forwards, which we should be able to do and have a decent plan to close down Drinkwater and Maguire, hopefully we can secure the 2 points.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:23 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

wrencat1873 wrote:
That's an ok squad but, if you take Drinkwater and Maguire out of there, they look a fair distance behind us.
You have to be pleased for Trout, getting a gig at a SL club but, it's not like they've signed a world beater.
I'd have Crowther, Batchelor, Annakin etc in front of him all day long.

Garbutt and Masoe will take some handling but, IF we can get on top in the forwards, which we should be able to do and have a decent plan to close down Drinkwater and Maguire, hopefully we can secure the 2 points.

Not sure if you have seen anything of Trout recently Wren but he is a completely different type of player all together than the one that left us. A real handful in the wrestle, great offload and fend, was talking with Kyle and his brother the other day and he said he had put on just short of 4 stone since he left Wakefield, not sure how he will go in Super League but certainly stood out in the Championship.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 pm  

User avatarwrencat1873 wrote:
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

homme vaste wrote:
Not sure if you have seen anything of Trout recently Wren but he is a completely different type of player all together than the one that left us. A real handful in the wrestle, great offload and fend, was talking with Kyle and his brother the other day and he said he had put on just short of 4 stone since he left Wakefield, not sure how he will go in Super League but certainly stood out in the Championship.

My mistake. I had in mind the player that left us.
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:58 pm  

Kirmudgeonly wrote:
Kirmudgeonly Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I have a bad feeling about this but I ll be there - its odd though on paper very few of the Hull KR team would get into ours
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:01 pm  

Kirmudgeonly wrote:
Kirmudgeonly Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

If only we could play them on paper
Re: Team for Sunday Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:27 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Kirmudgeonly wrote:
I have a bad feeling about this but I ll be there - its odd though on paper very few of the Hull KR team would get into ours

I'd take Garbutt, McGuire, Drinkwater and Hadley without a second thought.
Some others too on form.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
PreviousNext