WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rugby League Project

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Rugby League Project

Rugby League Project Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:05 pm  

Redscat wrote:
Redscat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Hope I'm not teaching grannies how to suck eggs here, but in a spell of boredom from not much action on the Forum I started messing about on Google and came across a site with the above title. Probably most of you are aware of it, but once I tried browsing, I realised just what a wealth of historical general rugby league information/knowledge it held. It was like an encyclopeadia of the game. Season by season details of all clubs, players, leagues placings etc....like the old yearbooks. I couldn't stop looking things up on it. If you're not familiar with "The Rugby League Project" I suggest you have a browse.
Re: Rugby League Project Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:13 am  

User avatarShifty Cat wrote:
Shifty Cat User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Really surprised you haven't come across the place one way or the other mate. With me being a bit of a stats geek, It's the most reliable place for stats for Northern Hemisphere RL. As you say if you've never been on there before, or even if you have, you'll soon find yourself getting carried away comparing yearly attendance figures of teams, or something obscure like who played in the 2001 Wakefield V Cas game
Re: Rugby League Project Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:35 pm  

Redscat wrote:
Redscat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

That's exactly what I can't stop doing, Shifty owd lad!!!