u RLFANS.COM - Half back and captain

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Half back and captain

Post subject: Half back and captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:42 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Miller is not a captain in a million years since he has got the captaincy he's been average at best. Westerman has come in looks like a proper leader and gives orders out. Miller during crucial decisions he is picking his nose on the wing somewhere.
Hampshire not the rugby brain for a halfback I'd actually give Jowett a go in the halfs . If Jowett was in Hampshire body we would have a world beater but unfortunately that won't happen. Reason I say Jowett he is a clever player , good with his hands and has vision Hampshire doesn't have. Jowett played well in the Huddersfield friendly in that position.
We have a star man in Johnstone like a Harry Kane and we gave him the ball once it's nonsense.
Chester needs to shape up 4 in 19 is absolute dog meat. Yes injuries played the part but we still have a better side than London, London fought and looked interested and had a game plan. We are clueless and inept. Warrington were hungover last week had a big night in Velvet bar i heard we got opportunist tries with v little creation.

UP THE TRIN !!!!

Post subject: Re: Half back and captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:37 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Why do I see things months before Chester that is worrying we would be still playing Hampshire at half back this decision was gifted to him.

UP THE TRIN !!!!

Post subject: Re: Half back and captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:48 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

You done?

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:23 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com