WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - David Fifita

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity David Fifita

Re: David Fafita Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:58 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13159
Location: wakefield
Hardaker made a robust tackle that's all.

The spelling has finally got to me. I have to change the title.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: David Fafita Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:28 pm  
TheDreadnought Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 1374
vastman wrote:
Give over. I don’t like Hardaker but if that was a dangerous throw we may as well pack in. It’s a tough game and TJ knows he’s going to be targeted. He landed bad that’s all. Josh Wood put in a few very similar tackles, don’t hear you moaning about him.


Well that's ok then, if TJ knows he's going to be targeted then we can let the RFL know not to bother reviewing any other challenges that may happen throughout the season.

He landed badly due to the way Hardaker tried to rag doll him, something the sky commentary touched on whilst TJ was down. I’d love to know why you think you know more than a top ex players and experienced commentators, I mean exactly what are you qualifications? I’ll take the sky commentary teams opinions overs yours every day of the week.

I truly despair when I read the drivel people like you put. You base all this on one tackle, truly pathetic. Still I expect that if Hardaker was/is charged it you’ll come crawling back on here with ‘I’m the first to admit’ statement.
Am ya papi
Re: David Fafita Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:53 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13159
Location: wakefield
TheDreadnought wrote:
Well that's ok then, if TJ knows he's going to be targeted then we can let the RFL know not to bother reviewing any other challenges that may happen throughout the season.

He landed badly due to the way Hardaker tried to rag doll him, something the sky commentary touched on whilst TJ was down. I’d love to know why you think you know more than a top ex players and experienced commentators, I mean exactly what are you qualifications? I’ll take the sky commentary teams opinions overs yours every day of the week.

I truly despair when I read the drivel people like you put. You base all this on one tackle, truly pathetic. Still I expect that if Hardaker was/is charged it you’ll come crawling back on here with ‘I’m the first to admit’ statement.


You are correct in what you say, apart from the fact that rag dolling someone isn't illegal.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: David Fifita Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:34 pm  

User avatarKhlav Kalash wrote:
Khlav Kalash User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 am
Posts: 11588
Location: No bowl, stick, STICK!
The first tackle which caused the injury was robust if a little over zealous, but a tackle none the less, the second there was a hint of a headshot for me. Clearly Johnstone is seen as a danger man and Hardaker was letting him know he's in for a rough game. Credit to the lad for carrying on, hopefully not to the detriment of the rest of his season.
1/10
Re: David Fifita Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:42 pm  

musson wrote:
musson Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm
Posts: 1351
I thought Dave went well for us
His first game in 2020 too
Re: David Fifita Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:07 pm  

User avatarwildshot wrote:
wildshot User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm
Posts: 1840
Location: The world is my oyster!

musson wrote:
I thought Dave went well for us
His first game in 2020 too


I maybe wrong but I thought Dave played in the Bradford game.
http://flightsandfrustration.com/

It is "Fifita" not "Fafita"

If you don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're" I might get annoyed.

Sharing First World problems so you can get it right first time.

Millionaires wanted. Apply here --- Wakefield Trinity
Re: David Fafita Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:24 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29299
Location: Poodle Power!
TheDreadnought wrote:
Well that's ok then, if TJ knows he's going to be targeted then we can let the RFL know not to bother reviewing any other challenges that may happen throughout the season.

He landed badly due to the way Hardaker tried to rag doll him, something the sky commentary touched on whilst TJ was down. I’d love to know why you think you know more than a top ex players and experienced commentators, I mean exactly what are you qualifications? I’ll take the sky commentary teams opinions overs yours every day of the week.

I truly despair when I read the drivel people like you put. You base all this on one tackle, truly pathetic. Still I expect that if Hardaker was/is charged it you’ll come crawling back on here with ‘I’m the first to admit’ statement.


Well that’s not going to happen because as ever you’re wrong.

As Klav says if anything the second tackle was more dubious however it’s almost impossible to prove a player is targeting an injury.

Trinity have a poorish disciplinary record So are you suggesting some of our players don’t push the rules to the limit? Certainly never heard you moan about it.

Do you want to watch Rugby or are you like those dreadful bores who find continuity errors in films.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: David Fafita Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:09 pm  
TheDreadnought Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 1374
vastman wrote:
Well that’s not going to happen because as ever you’re wrong.

As Klav says if anything the second tackle was more dubious however it’s almost impossible to prove a player is targeting an injury.

Trinity have a poorish disciplinary record So are you suggesting some of our players don’t push the rules to the limit? Certainly never heard you moan about it.

Do you want to watch Rugby or are you like those dreadful bores who find continuity errors in films.


You're wrong, I'm right. That's how it'll always be Fishy.

Unless something was ridiculous and worth mentioning, why the hell why I spend time discussing that. I want to discuss things that should benefit our club and both of Hardaker's tackles resulted in TJ coming off badly and IMO he needs punishing for it.
Am ya papi
Re: David Fifita Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:09 pm  
TheDreadnought Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 1374
wildshot wrote:
I maybe wrong but I thought Dave played in the Bradford game.


He did mate, you're right.
Am ya papi
Re: David Fafita Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:07 am  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29299
Location: Poodle Power!
TheDreadnought wrote:
You're wrong, I'm right. That's how it'll always be Fishy.

Unless something was ridiculous and worth mentioning, why the hell why I spend time discussing that. I want to discuss things that should benefit our club and both of Hardaker's tackles resulted in TJ coming off badly and IMO he needs punishing for it.


Here we go, dredders can’t make his point so starts nonsense calling and getting all emotional.

If you want to think that was a dangerous tackle then do so but remember this. There were at least a 1000 tackles made in SL over the last week and if that were a dangerous throw as you call it then prepare for a long wait before you get the results. Be about 20 years before they are able to get back to you. Still egg you should have a better understanding of the game by then.
SUPPORT SWAG...
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4foxsake, bellycouldtackle, Brightside, charlie63wildcat, Google [Bot], homme vaste, Khlav Kalash, LG83, MOPSEY LIVES ON, pamsboy, RealSteel89, Teltry, Travelling Wilbury, Trinity1964, Trinityknight, TURFEDOUT, Uncle Rico, Willzay and 131 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,083,5241,08978,2724,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts