WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Tom's injury.

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Tom's injury.

Tom's injury. Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:30 pm  

TrinTrin wrote:
TrinTrin Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

How bad is gone injury, the season is short, is now out for most of the season, I hope not !
Re: Tom's injury. Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:19 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

TrinTrin wrote:
How bad is gone injury, the season is short, is now out for most of the season, I hope not !

Unless it’s a break or a fracture then hopefully he will be ok. Not an expert but it didn’t seem to get much worse as the game went on which you would expect if it was really bad. Fingers crossed he deserves a break, no pun intended.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Tom's injury. Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:35 pm  

Alchemist1 wrote:
Alchemist1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Depends if got injected with anti inflammatories at half time so would work in 2nd half and would wear off by end of game hope its just a hyperextension of elbow rather than fracture
Re: Tom's injury. Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:06 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I noted that Arona went down without being tackled and his ankle was strapped in ice at the end which would suggest his unavailability for the next match.
Re: Tom's injury. Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:11 pm  
TheDreadnought User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I noted that Arona went down without being tackled and his ankle was strapped in ice at the end which would suggest his unavailability for the next match.

That one confused me as when he got up he didn’t look to be in pain, hope he’s fit for Catalans at least.
Am ya papi