WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wally Lewis signed Wakefield Trinity shirt

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Wally Lewis signed Wakefield Trinity shirt

Wally Lewis signed Wakefield Trinity shirt Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 am  
Mick Amos 9 WTW User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Edit - The shirt has finished at £313.70 which is magnificent. Not sure what fees there's to pay to eBay but all to a worthy cause below. Thanks for looking and bidding :CLAP:

Proceeds will go to Ordinary Hero UK Charity. My friends sold up, went to Northern Uganda to make a real difference to the community. For more information - https://www.ordinaryherouk.com/
Last edited by Mick Amos 9 WTW on Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calm Waters don't make good sailors

If you help somebody as you go along then your life hasn't been in vain
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Bump - Really pleased how this is going. Fantastic collectors item and cause.
Keep bidding :)

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Can you let us know where the social media bids can be seen / made. If it is within what I can afford (or an amount I can't afford but spend anyway) I'll bid - if it is already above that then well done to the highest bidder so far and I hope it goes higher
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

kyassor wrote:
Can you let us know where the social media bids can be seen / made. If it is within what I can afford (or an amount I can't afford but spend anyway) I'll bid - if it is already above that then well done to the highest bidder so far and I hope it goes higher

It seems everyone is using eBay now which is easier for me. So that's the highest bid on their. If anyone does go higher than eBay I'll update it on here.
Thanks

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Thanks - I'll have a look on there and check on here - put a bid in but hope I am outbided
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.