WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Interesting squad

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Interesting squad

Re: Interesting squad Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:35 pm  
MOPSEY LIVES ON User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

FIL wrote:
Hard to disagree with that, Mopsey....I don't mind losing provided every player has given 100% but very few gave more than 10% yesterday...totally unacceptable from so called professional sportsmen !!
i honestly don’t think the players arnt trying we just continue to play the same way over and over again against every team and we just don’t function as a pack and simply can’t get on top and then end up in every game with the backs running more ball in than the pack.
WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.

I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND
JUSTICE
Re: Interesting squad Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:38 pm  
MOPSEY LIVES ON User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

alegend wrote:
In all fairness to Tanganoa our coaches were trying again to fit square pegs into round holes again They decided to play him at prop (against one of the biggest packs in S L) He came as a very strong running second row .Think the coaches are getting desperate there seems to be square pegs all over the team We can not even get a 6 and 7 who play together more than 2 matches .The best combination I have seen are Rocky and Jowitt .J Wood can tackle but brings nothing in attack witch is a big part of a hookers job

Peter Stirling and wally Lewis could of played yesterday and done nothing behind that pack they just bashed us to bits
WAKEFIELD FANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED.WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN. THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND NEED NO EXPLANATION. THOSE WHO DONT, DONT MATTER.

I AM THE SEEKER OF TRUTH AND
JUSTICE
Previous