RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leeds up next game
Re: Leeds up next game Tue May 04, 2021 10:13 pm  

User avatarEgg Banjo wrote:
Egg Banjo User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Posts: 1136
Dunkirk Spirit wrote:
Why don’t you apply for the position of Coach, you must have plenty of coaching qualifications, I say “put up or shut up”


Because I enjoy being successful at my current job, though I'm pretty convinced I could match Chester's 2021 win rate
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Re: Leeds up next game Tue May 04, 2021 11:45 pm  

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 1735
Location: Behind the Sticks
Egg Banjo wrote:
Because I enjoy being successful at my current job, though I'm pretty convinced I could match Chester's 2021 win rate


Chief Exec at Moaners Inc? :roll:
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 11:12 am  

steve1g wrote:
steve1g Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm
Posts: 191
Trojan Horse wrote:
Yes I believe they do have a few returning including Luke Gale.



Course he is...just in time to kick the winning dg in another disappointing close encounter we should have won by 10
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 11:48 am  

Trojan Horse wrote:
Trojan Horse Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:56 pm
Posts: 3526
steve1g wrote:
Course he is...just in time to kick the winning dg in another disappointing close encounter we should have won by 10


We don’t have much luck do we lol.

Gale back early from injury first game.
Tomkins returned against us last week and put in some good assists.
Gale returns again in a rudderless Leeds team since he’s been injured.

Still we need to be targeting this Leeds game and making it our first win of the season.
Top six 2005 - Trinity.
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 11:50 am  

steve1g wrote:
steve1g Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm
Posts: 191
I agree...focus on the positives we'll take from beating a fully fit Leeds team that includes Gayle & his dg's
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 12:42 pm  

Luppylad wrote:
Luppylad Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:50 pm
Posts: 829
Trojan Horse wrote:
We don’t have much luck do we lol.

Gale back early from injury first game.
Tomkins returned against us last week and put in some good assists.
Gale returns again in a rudderless Leeds team since he’s been injured.

Still we need to be targeting this Leeds game and making it our first win of the season.



Point 1, gale was probably the worst leeds player on the pitch in first game even laying on a try for tommy
Point 2 but whitley who is a better player was missing instead
Point 3 leeds aint been any better with gale

We have got to stop blaming bad luck you make ya own luck in anything in life fact is where on a 8 streak losing run (counting the last 2 games from last season)and somthing like 8 wins in 43.......
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 12:54 pm  

steve1g wrote:
steve1g Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm
Posts: 191
Luppylad wrote:
Point 1, gale was probably the worst leeds player on the pitch in first game even laying on a try for tommy
Point 2 but whitley who is a better player was missing instead
Point 3 leeds aint been any better with gale

We have got to stop blaming bad luck you make ya own luck in anything in life fact is where on a 8 streak losing run (counting the last 2 games from last season)and somthing like 8 wins in 43.......


See my post on the shame & pride thread and you'll see I'm certainly not blaming bad luck:)
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 12:55 pm  

Trojan Horse wrote:
Trojan Horse Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:56 pm
Posts: 3526
Luppylad wrote:
Point 1, gale was probably the worst leeds player on the pitch in first game even laying on a try for tommy
Point 2 but whitley who is a better player was missing instead
Point 3 leeds aint been any better with gale

We have got to stop blaming bad luck you make ya own luck in anything in life fact is where on a 8 streak losing run (counting the last 2 games from last season)and somthing like 8 wins in 43.......


Mate I’m sorry but I’m not getting involved if it’s going to turn into another thread about our losing run and so many wins in this etc. It’s been done to death and we know already what the state of play is.

I think Gale brings a lot more structure to Leeds than you give him credit for and fact is the only game they won was with him on the field.

Tomkins is the best full back in Superleague presently imo and he had a huge influence and hand in stretching our line for the try’s out wide.

I’m not blaming bad luck at all and you need not be so presumptous. It just seems opposition pivotal players return for games against wakey a lot. That’s just the way it is. I would be more concerned about our lack of options at 9, 6 and 1 for the upcoming games.

I would hope regardless who plays we can turn our fortunes around this coming 4 games. Because if we don’t we are In trouble. This is the most important part of the season for us coming up.
Top six 2005 - Trinity.
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 1:08 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 2433
Location: Tomorrowland
Luppylad wrote:
Point 1, gale was probably the worst leeds player on the pitch in first game even laying on a try for tommy
Point 2 but whitley who is a better player was missing instead
Point 3 leeds aint been any better with gale

We have got to stop blaming bad luck you make ya own luck in anything in life fact is where on a 8 streak losing run (counting the last 2 games from last season)and somthing like 8 wins in 43.......


It`s funny you say Leeds aren`t a better side with Gale, I was listening to a podcast last night (The Full 80) they said on there Leeds haven't won a game that Gale wasn't playing in since he signed so that would suggest you are wrong.
Re: Leeds up next game Wed May 05, 2021 1:18 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2903
You are getting your Tomkins mixed up because it was his brothers first game back not Sam.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BackSeatCoach, cheshirecat57, cosmicat, djcool, Dunkirk Spirit, FoD FC Army, FSW, JINJER, Scarlet Pimpernell, Trojan Horse, Wakefield City, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo and 240 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
Sun 26th Sep
L1 RND: 23 Workington18-16Keighley
L1
LIVE
Crusaders0-24Doncaster
WSL RND: 17 St.HelensW58-0CastlefordW
WSL
LIVE
LeedsW20-18YorkW
WSL RND: 17 FeatherstoneW30-12BradfordW
WSL
LIVE
Hudds W16-26Wire W
Sat 25th Sep
NRL RND: 28 Melbourne6-10Penrith
CH RND: 23 Batley22-10Bradford
CH RND: 23 Halifax24-20Whitehaven
Fri 24th Sep
SL RND: 26 Warrington0-19Hull KR
NRL RND: 28 Souths36-16Manly
Thu 23rd Sep
SL RND: 26 Wigan0-8Leeds
Sun 19th Sep
SL RND: 25 Huddersfield42-24Leigh
CH RND: 22 Bradford22-36Whitehaven
CH RND: 22 Dewsbury21-14Oldham
CH RND: 22 Featherstone78-10Sheffield
CH RND: 22 Halifax10-12Batley
CH RND: 22 Swinton16-26Widnes
CH RND: 22 York30-22LondonB
L1 RND: 22 Doncaster31-10Hunslet
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 24 815 316 499 42
Penrith 24 640 280 360 42
Souths 24 775 453 322 40
Manly 24 744 492 252 32
Sydney 24 636 475 161 32
Parramatta 24 566 457 109 30
Newcastle 24 428 571 -143 24
Gold Coast 24 568 553 15 20
 
Cronulla 24 512 556 -44 20
Canberra 24 481 578 -97 20
St.George 24 474 616 -142 16
NZ Warriors 24 453 624 -171 16
Wests 24 500 714 -214 16
Brisbane 24 446 695 -249 14
NQL Cowboys 24 460 748 -288 14
Canterbury 24 340 710 -370 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 23 688 398 290 38 172.86 82.61
St.Helens 21 548 229 319 32 239.30 76.19
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 25 387 385 2 30 100.52 60
Leeds 24 556 440 116 26 126.36 54.17
Hull KR 20 497 458 39 20 108.52 50
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 21 409 476 -67 17 85.92 40.48
Huddersfield 24 460 516 -56 18 89.15 37.50
Wakefield 24 482 548 -66 18 87.96 37.50
Salford 22 402 586 -184 14 68.60 31.82
Leigh 22 356 870 -514 4 40.92 9.09
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Doncaster 18 503 400 103 24 125.75 66.67
Keighley 19 640 399 241 25 160.40 65.79
Crusaders 18 553 438 115 22 126.26 61.11
Hunslet 19 572 466 106 20 122.75 52.63
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X
::::::::