OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Jun 24 17:2431st May 24 19:13LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sat May 25, 2019 9:02 pm  
Bombed Out wrote:
Is that the best you've got? :CRAZY:
Trawling posting history just to validate yourself and score cheap points. I don't have to justify my posts or frequency to you or anyone.
Just enjoy your travel, maybe enjoy a good coffee or visit a cinema.
There's more to life than just posting on here looking for acceptance and approval :roll:
You're boring and predictable if nothing else.

Praise and criticise in equal measure you said. If that were true why post more about today's game than is breaking our Wembley hoodoo? It's a fair challenge because the statement and behaviour are pretty misaligned.

I'm having a lovely time thanks. I wouldn't really want approval from purporters of negativity and nastiness even if offered. As we've said before, holding onto resentment of Radford is like drinking poison and waiting for him to die. We're in 4th and still in the cup. As you say there's more to life, let's be balanced and maybe show a little appreciation and positivity occasionally. Who knows where we might end up channelling all that energy into constructive support?
RankPostsTeam
International Star6585
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 23 20186 years43rd
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Jun 24 07:173rd Jun 24 15:25LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sat May 25, 2019 10:26 pm  
Terrible flat, uninterested performance, no energy, enthusiasm or heart, I love my team, I always will, through any kind of weather, and god I’ve seen some weather, as this contrived Magic weekend is on the doorstep of Saints and Wire, it’s no surprise they are probably the top two ticket sellers, “this year” we are third I presume in tickets bought, a great accolade from all our passionate supporters, who have been let down today, it’s not unusual for us to be let down by our team, we can scurry about for reasons, contracts, incoming, outgoing, coaching, blaming this, blaming that.

One thing that does really stick in the craw of the average real fan, is these preposterous outrageous opinions of people on forums like these, opinions of people who, very rarely spend tuppence watching Hull.

The real fans have spent hundreds of pounds this weekend, they’ll be back on Thursday, win or lose, the fibre of our club, the core, the reason, the glory, the heartbreak.

You mugs who post with no real affiliation, no real desire, no intentions but to sneer and snigger, and hide in our glory times are pathetic.

Let’s have them French, a good draw in the semis, and who knows, a few hundred thousand in the Bank for AP again, and only the happy clappers remain.

We lost two points today, well played Huddersfield, we move on.
RankPostsTeam
Club Coach3562
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 03 200420 years139th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
22nd May 24 22:4021st May 24 12:17LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
I have lost interest

Re: Magic Weekend : Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 pm  
It’s very obvious to me that the team run the show
They’re basically in charge
So if they feel like rolling over when they go 10 points behind they’ll they bloody well will
They do what they like
Win when they feel like it and lose if they can’t be assed

I’m telling you LR and AL are just collecting pay checks as they have no influence on the results at all

They are in Observational management mode

I know a bit about management as done it most of my life and manage a team in Melbourne now

It’s clear that the team know they will still get paid every week regardless of outcomes and that there really is no real effect of a defeat

Seems that a ‘chat’ with LR is just a breeze as
it’s also clear there’s no consequences

Coaching is man management and team driven
LR should coach players and inspire them to individual performance that leads to the benefit of the team

LR reminds me of Walshy in White Gold
He’s there but no one really takes notice

It’s a total failure of Management and the players have taken over , hence the inconsistency

It’s systemic and rotten now so only change that can be made is LR and AL

This is why I would have resigned by now
The team reflects me and I would have fallen on my sword
RankPostsTeam
International Star1357No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 21 201212 years141st
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Jun 24 16:5831st May 24 21:41LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sat May 25, 2019 11:38 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Terrible flat, uninterested performance, no energy, enthusiasm or heart, I love my team, I always will, through any kind of weather, and god I’ve seen some weather, as this contrived Magic weekend is on the doorstep of Saints and Wire, it’s no surprise they are probably the top two ticket sellers, “this year” we are third I presume in tickets bought, a great accolade from all our passionate supporters, who have been let down today, it’s not unusual for us to be let down by our team, we can scurry about for reasons, contracts, incoming, outgoing, coaching, blaming this, blaming that.

One thing that does really stick in the craw of the average real fan, is these preposterous outrageous opinions of people on forums like these, opinions of people who, very rarely spend tuppence watching Hull.

The real fans have spent hundreds of pounds this weekend, they’ll be back on Thursday, win or lose, the fibre of our club, the core, the reason, the glory, the heartbreak.

You mugs who post with no real affiliation, no real desire, no intentions but to sneer and snigger, and hide in our glory times are pathetic.

Let’s have them French, a good draw in the semis, and who knows, a few hundred thousand in the Bank for AP again, and only the happy clappers remain.

We lost two points today, well played Huddersfield, we move on.

Yeah them mugs do my head in too. Bl00dy mugs who do they think they are?
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach12062No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Jan 08 200618 years145th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
2nd Jun 24 09:0528th May 24 23:51LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sun May 26, 2019 6:24 am  
easthull fc fan wrote:
Players that don’t put in performances will go before Radders, he is equally to blame, but him and lasty do not instruct that kind of performance, to many players think they’re better then opposing professionals, and just don’t give a f•<k! He rips into them they sulk, but I reckon Wane did more ripping then arm round the shoulder pep talks, and Wigan reacted.

But it's the coaches job to sort that, surely? Either he finds a way to get through to them, or he clears out the players with the wrong attitude and gets a group of players together who are going to play for him and each other. After all, he's the one who brought them together. Either they had a poor attitude from the start (in which case it's poor recruitment) or the bad attitude has developed on Radfords watch. Either way it doesn't cover him in glory.
RankPostsTeam
Club Owner21706
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 25 200321 years4th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Jun 24 06:335th Jun 24 19:59LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sun May 26, 2019 6:24 am  
Absolutely dire again.

The strange thing was we started pretty well, plenty of ball just unable to breach the Huddersfield defence. They score against the run of play and then we collapse. Our confidence is paper thin at times.

Generally a poor experience with plenty of idiots in the stands from Hull and elsewhere unable to handle their beer.
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach811No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Sep 15 200717 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
14th Nov 20 11:0214th Nov 20 11:02LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sun May 26, 2019 6:45 am  
This season I've actually been to 1 match......we won.

After yesterday I may pay from my hard earned money (to pay my mortgage) to go to another 2 more matches......they will be the Challenge Cup & Grand Finals if Hull FC get there.

Quite probably I will save myself the best part of £500 as the chances of that happening is ZERO.

Come on you LEMMINGS let's have it..."your a rovers supporter", "Your not a true supporter", "go away then", "If all supporters were like you......blah,blah,blah,blah.

Watch how many TRUE supporters turn up on Thursday night ADAM. I'm your fan base. I'm not lining your pockets anymore. I'm not buying your merchandise anymore. I'm not buying a season pass anymore. I'm not travelling anymore to see gutless performances.

I use to blame the RFL, The poop referees.......not anymore ADAM. Start to listen to the MISSING majority.

The SILENCE IS DEAFENING.
Uppo58 
RankPostsTeam
International Star594
JoinedServiceReputation
May 16 201113 years294th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
6th Mar 24 01:141st Feb 24 08:29LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sun May 26, 2019 7:40 am  
Something is not right at our club. We can’t just self destruct when 2 tries turns to 3. You can almost see them put their cues on the rack in unison. It’s not acceptable.
It’s more than unprofessional in my opinion, it shows a lack of respect to the shirt and to the fans.
Surely they can’t have been instructed just to roll over ??? To use as little energy as possible to be ready for Cats in the Cup ? But that’s what it looked like.
We know we are better than that, much better. But throwing a game ?? that doesn’t sit easy with me. Maybe I’m just naive.
If we really want to rest players surely we just put a second string in, but that was a side that looked ok on paper and they served up an embarrassment that was cringeworthy. I walked away from the ground feeling ashamed at what I’d witnessed.

It’s just not acceptable Hull FC. I paid to see my team turn up. And once again they never did, big style.
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member29338
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 22 200717 years108th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Jun 24 15:375th Jun 24 21:23LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sun May 26, 2019 7:51 am  
The best run we've had under radford was in 2016 when we cruised to the top of the league, beating anyone and everyone. We were the best team by far and should have done the double but we completely fell off a cliff after the wembley win. Disappointing because that group of players should have won both comps and immortalised themselves in the history of the club, but understandable to a certain extent given the history of the club at wembley.

At that point the mindset of the club seemed to change. We suddenly decided that all that mattered was being in the mix at seasons end so we had a shot at the GF. Nothing really mattered too much to that point and some losses were acceptable. It didn't work out for us in 2017 so fast forward and for 2018 we even dumbded down our pre season to make sure players were firing at seasons end. That was one of the major factors in our injury problems last season IMO.

So we're left with a droup of players with the belief that so long as they win enough matches to be in teh play offs that's OK. If they get hammered nothing ever really happens. The coach accepts it, the owner accepts it and the fans keep turning up. If you don't feel like having a dig on match day fair enough, there's always next week.

maybe our resident statto/accountant can do us a nice pie chart of all clubs' 50+ point batterings in the last 3 years to see how we fare against the rest of SL?

That mentality seems to be part of the culture at the club. It's not just the players, we've seen plenty of talk of it from radford.

So who's to blame?
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain453No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 13 20186 years228th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
5th Jun 24 13:2931st May 24 20:43LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530

Re: Magic Weekend : Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 am  
Confidence is a big thing in sport , if you have none it makes your job hard but this Is not a confidence thing because it’s not happening every week , just every few weeks . And usually we turn it around and bounce back the next week which I think we will against Catalan . Some games do take a lot out of you when you’ve put everything into a certain game , maybe like wire last week , and are flat the week after but how do you explain when they keep happening. It seems like 1 a month now . Even a couple a seasons ago didn’t Salford and was it Leigh hammer us at home ! I do think we are targeting the cup again this season , and I’d take some losses but why are they by 40+ When we do lose .
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC

RLFANS Recent Posts
FORUM
LAST
POSTER
Shopping list for 2025
boardwalkemp
10m
All Hail John Cartwright
Quirkyuserna
33m
WIRE YED Prediction Competition Challenge Cup FINAL