WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Disciplinary Process.

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Disciplinary Process.

Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:18 pm  

User avatarChris71 wrote:
Chris71 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am
Posts: 4837
Location: Never never land away with the fairies
Jake the Peg wrote:
2 warrington players banned. If lineham had been sent off as he should have been wed likely be playing rovers in the semi


Agreed and I’m just amazed at how yet again Chris Hill escapes any form of punishment
I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!
Re: Disciplinary Process. Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:35 am  

User avatarArmavinit wrote:
Armavinit User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 1266
Chris71 wrote:
Agreed and I’m just amazed at how yet again Chris Hill escapes any form of punishment

That may well happen in the semi, particularly if Connor gets in his face. Not sure Hill is a popular player with other teams, a bit like Joel Tompkins, not supposed to be tackled and tries to intimidate the ref. I remember a few years ago, FC went out to ruffle Tompkins feathers in an away game and he was sin binned, just couldn’t take it.
Re: Disciplinary Process. Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:36 am  

Wilde 3 wrote:
Wilde 3 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6905
Harsh on Rovers for Lineham to only get 10 minutes in the game, when the panel deem it to be worthy of 240 minutes of non playing time.

Is there a case now for 1 of the games of the ban to be against the team the offence was against so they actually do get some benefit? So 2 games for Lineham now, and then his last game in the next game Vs. Rovers?
Re: Disciplinary Process. Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:41 am  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 1687
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Wilde 3 wrote:
Harsh on Rovers for Lineham to only get 10 minutes in the game, when the panel deem it to be worthy of 240 minutes of non playing time.

Is there a case now for 1 of the games of the ban to be against the team the offence was against so they actually do get some benefit? So 2 games for Lineham now, and then his last game in the next game Vs. Rovers?


Think I read somewhere Wilde 3 that Toms third game of his ban is against rovers.
Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:35 pm  

User avatarshauney wrote:
shauney User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:17 pm
Posts: 1331
Location: 5 minutes from the KC
One match for Griffin. Sin bin sufficient for Green.
Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:37 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4380
….. Green

Reason for NFA:
Player promotes open hand towards face of opponent in the tackle. Player does not throw punches. Other players from both teams run in. Sin Bin Sufficient


https://www.rugby-league.com/article/55 ... iew-panel-
Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:48 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19669
Location: Back in Hull.
One match is fair enough on top of sending off which nearly cost us the game
Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:10 pm  

User avatarArmavinit wrote:
Armavinit User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 1266
Dave K. wrote:
One match is fair enough on top of sending off which nearly cost us the game

But as I stated elsewhere, Callum Watkins received a yellow card for a very similar tackle and no further action at the disciplinary. Posters can say what they please but there’s a rule for some teams and not others. As this clearly demonstrates.
Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:20 pm  
Mr. Zucchini Head Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 11742
Armavinit wrote:
But as I stated elsewhere, Callum Watkins received a yellow card for a very similar tackle and no further action at the disciplinary. Posters can say what they please but there’s a rule for some teams and not others. As this clearly demonstrates.


The disciplinary probably deemed that allowing Watkins to play was a greater punishment than banning him.
Re: Disciplinary Process. Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:32 pm  

Mike1970 wrote:
Mike1970 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm
Posts: 232
Had a really good view of the tackle and thought it was a red straight away.

I think 1 match is quite lenient. If it had been against one of our players we’d have been calling for blood.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MorePlaymakersNeeded, oooh Gravy!, Saint_Claire, The FC Aces and 104 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,0891,18978,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts