Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Hull KR away (Derby week)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hull KR away (Derby week)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:36 pm 
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Mild mannered Janitor wrote:Personally I think Leeds are in more bother then rovers as it currently stands. Rovers appeared to have a bit of fight in them and their best player (Garbutt) is due back soon. On the flip side, Leeds look like they have sat in a bath of olive oil before getting on their downward spiral.

Short turn around v what will be a highly pumped rovers. Could go either way.
I want Rovers to stay up, I'd rather have the Derby than not, I have lots of Rovers friends and I'd rather they be happier than some Leeds fans that I don't know. Plus it's great for our city to have 2 top flight teams.

The problem is, they're pretty crap this year. Sitting bottom of the table, just been beaten by the favourites for the drop and have already suffered a record Derby defeat this year. Their shining light is that Leeds are truly awful too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:43 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Mrs Barista wrote:Kelly won't make it unfortunately.

Not to worried Mrs B, we have developed into a “team” who seemingly can play footie, regardless who’s in or out :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

If there is any doubt with Kellys or Houghtons fitness after both taken off early against Cats then both should be rested.

If Carlos is fit and ready to go then Connor to replace Kelly in the halves and Carlos to slot back in and Griffin back in at centre and Mini back in.

Or keep as was against Catalans, leave Buchanan at centre, leave Griffin in 2nd row and have Mini on the bench in place of Fash. If Houghton not 100% then rest him and put Litten in.

I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:47 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Chris71 wrote:If there is any doubt with Kellys or Houghtons fitness after both taken off early against Cats then both should be rested.

If Carlos is fit and ready to go then Connor to replace Kelly in the halves and Carlos to slot back in and Griffin back in at centre and Mini back in.

Or keep as was against Catalans, leave Buchanan at centre, leave Griffin in 2nd row and have Mini on the bench in place of Fash. If Houghton not 100% then rest him and put Litten in.

Options :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:54 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Chris71 wrote:If there is any doubt with Kellys or Houghtons fitness after both taken off early against Cats then both should be rested.

Options :D

Exactly and a good position for the club to finally be in to be able to have options rather than necessity :thumb:

I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:00 pm 
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Id like to see us if all fit keep the same squad, we didnt miss Mini or Hadley at all. Let the players now fight for their places and keep them when they deserve it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

giddyupoldfella wrote:
Mild mannered Janitor wrote:Personally I think Leeds are in more bother then rovers as it currently stands. Rovers appeared to have a bit of fight in them and their best player (Garbutt) is due back soon. On the flip side, Leeds look like they have sat in a bath of olive oil before getting on their downward spiral.

Short turn around v what will be a highly pumped rovers. Could go either way.
I want Rovers to stay up, I'd rather have the Derby than not, I have lots of Rovers friends and I'd rather they be happier than some Leeds fans that I don't know. Plus it's great for our city to have 2 top flight teams.

The problem is, they're pretty crap this year. Sitting bottom of the table, just been beaten by the favourites for the drop and have already suffered a record Derby defeat this year. Their shining light is that Leeds are truly awful too.

Agree as I'd rather Rovers stay up than Leeds as it will be better for the city and us if they did. Think Parcell will have a bigger impact on Rovers than Lui will for Leeds. On top of that I thought Parcell had been one of Leeds most effective players so think they'll lose more than they gain there.
Still think of all the teams down the bottom London & Rovers seem more likely to win more than Leeds as both have decent halves and have looked decent at times and have coaches who seem to be able to get more out of the players they have where as Leeds have a coach with a track record of the opposite.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:37 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Chris71 wrote:Agree as I'd rather Rovers stay up than Leeds as it will be better for the city and us if they did. Think Parcell will have a bigger impact on Rovers than Lui will for Leeds. On top of that I thought Parcell had been one of Leeds most effective players so think they'll lose more than they gain there.
Still think of all the teams down the bottom London & Rovers seem more likely to win more than Leeds as both have decent halves and have looked decent at times and have coaches who seem to be able to get more out of the players they have where as Leeds have a coach with a track record of the opposite.

Parcell is a class act at 9

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:26 pm 
100% League Network
100% League Network

bonaire wrote:Parcell is a class act at 9

Had a great first season, like the rest of the Leeds team has been pretty average since the GF win

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:28 pm 
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Dave K. wrote:Had a great first season, like the rest of the Leeds team has been pretty average since the GF win

He is good on the back of go forward which they haven't really had. Plus, Cuthbertson's offload game has pretty much stopped

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 394 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 40  Next

It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:33 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com