WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Mahe Returns - Confirmed

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Mahe Returns - Confirmed

Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:43 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4362
Mrs Barista wrote:
So happy about this. :CLAP:


I did say 18 months ago he'd be back, but I didn't expect him to break his foot to force the issue. :CHEERS:

https://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php ... #p18680961

Great news, by the way.
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 27656
Location: West Yorkshire
ccs wrote:
I did say 18 months ago he'd be back, but I didn't expect him to break his foot to force the issue. :CHEERS:

viewtopic.php?p=18680961#p18680961

Great news, by the way.


Fantastic, isn't it? Bet he can't wait for Brantingham Hills. :lol:
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:04 pm  

User avatarhull2524 wrote:
hull2524 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Posts: 5904
Great news, Wellcome back Mahe
once a black and white always a black and white COYH
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 pm  

User avatarWellsy13 wrote:
Wellsy13 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:42 pm
Posts: 9996
Location: Hull

IR80 wrote:
Wikipedia says Wigan, but that is Wikipedia. Anyway, each to their own.

What does the governing body say?

The champions are the ones who win the Grand Final. That isn't an opinion, that is a fact.
The League Leaders the ones who finish top. That's all.
Image
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:22 pm  

Tarquin Fuego User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:23 am
Posts: 2980
Location: United Kingdom
I’m ecstatic
Truly
I have lost interest
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:26 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2069
Wellsy13 wrote:
What does the governing body say?

The champions are the ones who win the Grand Final. That isn't an opinion, that is a fact.
The League Leaders the ones who finish top. That's all.

Like I say, I disagree, but anyway,Mahe...
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 1203
I wonder what Swift thinks. He left Saints for first team Rugby and could end up being 4th choice here.

Makes his signing even more strange.
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 pm  
A unknown superstar User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 9342
Location: King George Dock
I’ve got a feeling Fonua will be played at centre. Although in replace of who? Is Kelly leaving and then Connor to 6? If so that would make things a lot let complicated. Although I’d hate to see Kelly leave.
"You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you have to start".
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 pm  
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 7194
Location: east east hull
I thought he left because he was homesick
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Re: Mahe Returns - Confirmed Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:48 pm  
rodney_trotter User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:54 pm
Posts: 273
fun time frankie wrote:
I thought he left because he was homesick

He did but that was 2 years ago
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: giddyupoldfella, the artist and 56 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,054,54871478,1554,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts