u RLFANS.COM - Round 5


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: reserves
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:01 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3543
The reserves played today at Wakefield and lost despite having 4 of our back up forwards in the team
Fash
masi
Lane
Brown

Against a Wakefield team full of young players they should have dominated that game
We know Masi is carrying an injury so whats the point of playing him.let him heal or have the shoulder surgery.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:00 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1711
any ideas why we let Sanderson go to Cas? he's 21 and Powell sees something in him?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:26 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:59 pm
Posts: 4329
Location: if only you knew,you'd be amazed
IR80 wrote:any ideas why we let Sanderson go to Cas? he's 21 and Powell sees something in him?


He was out of contract and not sure we had the cap space for him.Eldon Myers would be cap exempt for this season which is probably why they trying to do a deal with him






Never mind the bollox,bring on the rugby:)

@Patrickmhullfc

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:30 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 1711
jimmyfivebellies wrote:He was out of contract and not sure we had the cap space for him.Eldon Myers would be cap exempt for this season which is probably why they trying to do a deal with him

thanks, makes sense.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:35 am 
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19637
Location: Back in Hull.
bonaire wrote:The reserves played today at Wakefield and lost despite having 4 of our back up forwards in the team
Fash
masi
Lane
Brown

Against a Wakefield team full of young players they should have dominated that game
We know Masi is carrying an injury so whats the point of playing him.let him heal or have the shoulder surgery.



Are you sure it was a young side, I only saw a few Twitter posts, but I saw an overseas player playing along , do you have the team sheet?

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 pm 
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:21 pm
Posts: 2096
Dave K. wrote:Are you sure it was a young side, I only saw a few Twitter posts, but I saw an overseas player playing along , do you have the team sheet?

Don't know much about Wakefield's squad but their reserve team yesterday was:

D. Hughes
E. Caine
O. Greensmith
J. Croft
L. Kershaw
C. Bailey
I. Teale
A. Tangata
D. Barcoe
M. Kamano
H. Dodd
D. Kirmond
J. Batchelor

A. York
J. Schofield
D. Windrow
I. Shaw

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:21 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:59 pm
Posts: 4329
Location: if only you knew,you'd be amazed
https://twitter.com/hullfcofficial/stat ... 37728?s=21






Never mind the bollox,bring on the rugby:)

@Patrickmhullfc

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: reserves
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:54 pm 
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4269
.... so roughly five first team squad members in their reserve team.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 





It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:26 am

Retro.rlfans.com is no longer supported, we suggest that you try www.rlfans.com or i.rlfans.com or m.rlfans.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IR80, simon_tem, Wilde 3, Windy winger and 87 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:26 am
POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,039,3921,24578,0804,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 12th Jun 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sat 20th Jun 17:00
SL
HULL FC
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 26th Jun 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC
Thu 2nd Jul 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 3rd Jul 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
Fri 10th Jul 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
HULL FC
Sat 25th Jul 17:00
SL
HULL FC
v
TORONTO
Sun 2nd Aug 15:00
SL
SALFORD
v
HULL FC
Fri 7th Aug 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC
Fri 14th Aug 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sat 22nd Aug 17:00
SL
HULL FC
v
HULL KR
Sun 30th Aug 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Sat 5th Sep 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
Fri 11th Sep 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
SALFORD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






34

.